Problems w/ Shangri-La Time Period (UPDATED)

Tac

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

To deal with the clothes/scratch/facial hair thing, can we get some pictures of each of the crew in all 4 maps that they've been in so far, and if you can, from shangri-la as well

I posted then on page 2-3 I believe. It shows Richtofen and Nikolai, couldn't find other.

• Administrators

And according to Nikolai, he “hopes Richtofen is leading them towards more vodka, and less Zombies” So Richtofen seems to know where they are going, and maybe knows about the stone.

*EDIT* And that full quote you mentioned is, "One more piece after this, just one more piece and the world can be mine!"

*EDIT* Another quote, "So close, so close, I’m almost happy were stopping here so there’s nothing to jog their memories!"

*EDIT* Another quote about the VRIL, "The VRIL Generator will be mine, and then there’s only one more thing I need!"

• Administrators

what sticks out to me timeline wise from the trailers is simply the fact that all the guys' uniforms are clean as a whistle. no blood it seems, looks very fresh a sharp contrast to ascension.

Everything on these uniforms are the same as Kino.

Since everyone is saying Shangri-La will be after Kino because of the crew's outfits, I think I'll propose a new point. I agree, S-L will be after Kino, not because their character skins are the Kino skins, but because the Monkey Bomb is returning. Just think about it: What was the last map with Monkey Bombs? Kino. Just figured I'd contribute a bit. Well, a bit more, anyway. :)

From Japan, to Germany...in the 1940's they teleport to the future sometime in the 60's, in Ascension, they are trapped in some place near Ascension, (Call of the Dead), which to me is present day 2011, given the characters and what they are doing there, (Filming a movie where "Zombies once existed"), now Shangri-La CAN BE in the future, because first off Shangri-La is an undiscovered place, but Zombies obviously dwell there now, they are Vietnamese Zombies, from the 60-70's but the Wonder Weapon may point toward the future...

Anyone ever thought that the video was maybe pre-alpha footage? You know footage of gameplay BEFORE they actually finalized it. There's more physical evidence supporting the fact that SL happens after Ascension and AFTER COTD. Appearances simply can't be the leading argument for an alt timeline.

• Administrators

To my knowledge, dolls arent returning. As for the clothing, it can be an argument when it changes. We know for certain that this is an oddity, and MAYBE the quote is a 4th wall quote. I loved the Monkey Bomb idea. Also, if they went to CoTD via teleporter, it would make sense that they went via the Kino teleporter. But that can't reall be used because they left CoTD via teleporter but I'm assuming that's not how they arrive into Shangri-La.