Problems w/ Shangri-La Time Period (UPDATED)

Tac

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I think it went der riese to kino kino to ascension to call of the dead but then they travel back in time to before ascension

That's very plausible, but then comes the change in clothing. Do you think they changed or going back in time changed their clothes or what?

Wouldn't make sense for them to go from a place they haven't been to a place they've already been.

Granted, the outfits and such may not make sense, but I think, chronologically, It would probably go something like this;

DR to Kino, Kino to Ascension, Ascension to CotD, CotD to Shangri-La.

Disregard the ACTUAL time period these maps all take place, this seems like the right CHRONOLOGICAL order.

See I think it goes DR to Kino, Kino to CoTD, CoTD to SL, SL to Ascension

DR :arrow: CoTD :arrow: kino :arrow: Ascension :arrow: SL

Wouldn't make sense for them to go from a place they haven't been to a place they've already been.

Granted, the outfits and such may not make sense, but I think, chronologically, It would probably go something like this;

DR to Kino, Kino to Ascension, Ascension to CotD, CotD to Shangri-La.

Disregard the ACTUAL time period these maps all take place, this seems like the right CHRONOLOGICAL order.

See I think it goes DR to Kino, Kino to CoTD, CoTD to SL, SL to Ascension

DR :arrow: CoTD :arrow: kino :arrow: Ascension :arrow: SL

Gersch quote. Sorry, when ever cotd is put before ascension I will do this.

Ugh. That Gersch quote is starting to piss me off Zombieofthedead! In a good way though, your a good guy testing my theories, I like ya. It's just frustrating.

Well, I'm glad you aren't calling me a troll like one guy did yesterday for my opinion lol. We can't figure it all out yet, but lets hope for a trailer tuesday, given that's when they usually come out. BTW, nice signature (clarke will never be the thief!)

@ Zombies nightmare ... what are the chances of finding a spare nazi docter uniform lol.

• Administrators

I say that DR to Kino is definite. What if because Ascension is in the past of CoTD, they went to CoTD first, but knew what was going down in Ascension and said it? Or it's a 4th wall trying to get fans to realize it's not a bad result this time.

And lol thanks, since carbon locked the thread, I had to put it. And I think he found the Space Suit lying around in Ascension, but IDK about a Nazi uniform in Shangri-La :?

I say that DR to Kino is definite. What if because Ascension is in the past of CoTD, they went to CoTD first, but knew what was going down in Ascension and said it? Or it's a 4th wall trying to get fans to realize it's not a bad result this time.

And lol thanks, since carbon locked the thread, I had to put it. And I think he found the Space Suit lying around in Ascension, but IDK about a Nazi uniform in Shangri-La :?

Could've been 4th wall, but it isn't very obvious, so it kind of sucks finding out. SNN-DR-Kino for sure, other than that we don't know.

• Administrators

Ok, I posted this earlier about DR and SNN. The time periods. So we are in Der Riese testing, we go to SNN to play, and then back to DR to see a Solar Eclipse eh? We know that we can stay in a map for a while, so the nearest Solar Eclipse after October 1, 1945 is May 20, 1947, and I think it would be visible from GER. So how does that sound? And would that put SNN around 1946?

Ok, I posted this earlier about DR and SNN. The time periods. So we are in Der Riese testing, we go to SNN to play, and then back to DR to see a Solar Eclipse eh? We know that we can stay in a map for a while, so the nearest Solar Eclipse after October 1, 1945 is May 20, 1947, and I think it would be visible from GER. So how does that sound? And would that put SNN around 1946?

Could be. 1947 sounds very late to me, but I don't know. SNN sounds good at around 1946, but If we could I would have put it earlier. Given the eclipse also, we must not have stayed in der riese very long.

I was thinking that the blood is organic and it comes from the zombies, who are not immune to the element 115 so teleporting could cause the blood to annhilate.

This would make sense because in ascension there was a lot of blood as well as no teleporters.

Teleporting to CoTD "washed" their clothes.

I was thinking that the blood is organic and it comes from the zombies, who are not immune to the element 115 so teleporting could cause the blood to annhilate.

This would make sense because in ascension there was a lot of blood as well as no teleporters.

Teleporting to CoTD "washed" their clothes.

Doesn't explain the uniform change and stuff though. I think you're right in that it isn't their blood though, but most likely they just washed it off.

• Administrators

To Zombie: Well we know it's after OCT 1 and if 1946 sounds about good does 1947 sound that bad? I agree it's out there but IDK if it's improbable. And why do you think the Eclipse effects how long we stay?

To gryfo: Not a bad theory, plausible maybe

To Zombie: Well we know it's after OCT 1 and if 1946 sounds about good does 1947 sound that bad? I agree it's out there but IDK if it's improbable. And why do you think the Eclipse effects how long we stay?

Well, They would have been in SNN an extremely long time then, if it went from 1946-47, unless it was the end of that year, which could make sense. Eclipse determines the stay because they don't really last long, and it stays the whole map. UNLESS we are on split screen, so maybe it is pointing to when we leave (the day of the eclipse).

• Administrators

Well, They would have been in SNN an extremely long time then, if it went from 1946-47, unless it was the end of that year, which could make sense. Eclipse determines the stay because they don't really last long, and it stays the whole map. UNLESS we are on split screen, so maybe it is pointing to when we leave (the day of the eclipse).

True, how long after the Maxis murder do you think the breakout was? I can't tell worth a damn. What's happens on split screen? And do you think they considered changing environments in DR with the Eclipse? And it could point to when we leave, that possible. Also, like in Kino when we enter the map on the mainframe via teleportation, you think we teleported from SNN? Also, do you think the Eclpise is relevant to the date?

True, how long after the Maxis murder do you think the breakout was? I can't tell worth a damn. What's happens on split screen? And do you think they considered changing environments in DR with the Eclipse? And it could point to when we leave, that possible. Also, like in Kino when we enter the map on the mainframe via teleportation, you think we teleported from SNN? Also, do you think the Eclpise is relevant to the date?

The outbreak.. not sure, probably immediately. Split screen has no eclipse. I'd say we teleported from SNN, and it must be relevant. I'll continue to discuss in a few hours, gotta go for now.

• Administrators

The outbreak.. not sure, probably immediately. Split screen has no eclipse. I'd say we teleported from SNN, and it must be relevant. I'll continue to discuss in a few hours, gotta go for now.

Ok, and it turns out I was looking in the wrong section. Would you consider this a Partial or Total Eclipse? If Total, then it's the previous date, if PARTIAL, then according to the NASA site, there were 4 Partial Solar Eclipses in 1946:

January 3rd, 1946 over South America and Antarctica. (Not the one)

May 30th, 1946 over the South Pacific. (That's where I assume SNN to be, any eclipse there?)

June 29th, 1946 over North Europe and North USA (Could this be the one!?)

November 23rd, 1946 over USA, South America, and the Carribean. (Doubtful)

So it appears that the one on the 29th could be the date. So Richtofen kills Maxis at the end of 1945, goes to SNN, and returns to DR at the end of June! Sound plausible?

*EDIT* Only 4 Solar Eclipses between 1941 to 1950 were over Europe:

September 10, 1942

July 9, 1945

June 29th, 1946

April 28, 1949

It appears that's the ONLY one to fall within the time period.

Ok, and it turns out I was looking in the wrong section. Would you consider this a Partial or Total Eclipse? If Total, then it's the previous date, if PARTIAL, then according to the NASA site, there were 4 Partial Solar Eclipses in 1946:

January 3rd, 1946 over South America and Antarctica. (Not the one)

May 30th, 1946 over the South Pacific. (That's where I assume SNN to be, any eclipse there?)

June 29th, 1946 over North Europe and North USA (Could this be the one!?)

November 23rd, 1946 over USA, South America, and the Carribean. (Doubtful)

So it appears that the one on the 29th could be the date. So Richtofen kills Maxis at the end of 1945, goes to SNN, and returns to DR at the end of June! Sound plausible?

*EDIT* Only 4 Solar Eclipses between 1941 to 1950 were over Europe:

September 10, 1942

July 9, 1945

June 29th, 1946

April 28, 1949

It appears that's the ONLY one to fall within the time period.

June 29th would make the most sense then, tbh. If this is the case, I believe there is a large lag time between the testing in der riese and Shi no numa, probably because 3 of them had to regain their minds.

I believe that the timeline between Ascension to Shangri-La is wrong. Perhaps Shangri-La happened before Cotd, but Ascension happened before Cotd as well . . .

What about the clothing of the zombies in Shangri-La, what's with the white t-shirts? Kind of recent/modern don't you think? I don't know, but it wouldn't make sense that the characters (especially Richtofen) would change their appearances just to go back to them again. Plus, as time progressed, they get hurt and grow facial hair (Takeo). Perhaps that person was right about the "BEWARE THE 6". Maybe they got to Kino before . . .