Releasing gersch during monkey round?

I know most of you all are tired of hearing about the ascension easter egg, but ive been playing it quite a bit lately and became more interested in it. and i read a fellow codz members theory of releasing gersch during a monkey round when the security protocol is online. Ive never seen it attempted, and thought it was worth a shot. Please dont flame, just a theory :mrgreen:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know most of you all are tired of hearing about the ascension easter egg, but ive been playing it quite a bit lately and became more interested in it. and i read a fellow codz members theory of releasing gersch during a monkey round when the security protocol is online. Ive never seen it attempted, and thought it was worth a shot. Please dont flame, just a theory :mrgreen:

i doubt it would do anythin sry m8 thts wht i think

i did that once, just because i had got a max ammo before the monkeys. what it does is the black hole just teleports them to another part of the map. pretty useless, coz they could just appear next to a perk machine. good on ya for thinking something up though

i did that once, just because i had got a max ammo before the monkeys. what it does is the black hole just teleports them to another part of the map. pretty useless, coz they could just appear next to a perk machine. good on ya for thinking something up though

Wait, you freed Gersch or you threw a Gersch Device? Because it just sounds like you threw a Gersch Device.

No no no, im not talking about sending the monkeys through the gersch device, im talking about freeing gersch ( final step of the easter egg ) at the start or during a monkey round. Because if you listen to the voice when the monkeys reenter the atmosphere, he says that the security protocol is online, so gersch wouldnt be able to be released as opposed to a regular round when the security protocol is normalized. Ive never seen or heard of this being done before, and just thought it would be worth a shot. :mrgreen: Im on pc if anyone is willing to try with me.

• 2 weeks later...

I second this dudes theory. It does seem like something people would usually skip to test(for obvious reason=Perks). So if anyone would please just test it once and give a feedback.well.... ill give you a heart warming thank you.

also i would like to [brains] this dude but i am not a forum guy.... anyone can explain?