zombies on nuketown

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, at the main menu, Enter: Up,Up,Down,Down,Left,Right,Left,Right,B,A,Select,Start.

Nuketown should then be unlocked at the Zombies menu :mrgreen:

All hail the Konami code!

It also unlocks the daft punk perk.

Allowing you to, Do it harder, make it better, do it faster, anmake it stronger . :D

Yeah, at the main menu, Enter: Up,Up,Down,Down,Left,Right,Left,Right,B,A,Select,Start.

Nuketown should then be unlocked at the Zombies menu :mrgreen:

All hail the Konami code!

It also unlocks the daft punk perk.

Allowing you to, Do it harder, make it better, do it faster, anmake it stronger . :D

YES YES YES!!

I was hoping someone on here would get that reference! Brings me back to the good ol' days!

i have recently discovered that you can get zombies on nuketown in black ops but i dont know how to do it so if any one could help that would be great. and i play on the ps3

Pretty simple, there are 3 steps.

1 - Remove your hard drive from your computer

2 - Break your hard drive

3 - Slap yourself in the face.

Viola,

Nuketown zombies!

• 2 weeks later...

i have recently discovered that you can get zombies on nuketown in black ops but i dont know how to do it so if any one could help that would be great. and i play on the ps3

.........Really, that's a nice idea...But i think it's easy to understand why there aren't zombies on nuketown and other maps....It would be way to easy! [brains]

• 2 weeks later...