Just throwing it out there, new kinda zombie= new dog round

I'm sure that all of you reading this thread have already seen the Preview to Annihilation and have seen the zombie map scene. At the end of that scene (at 2:41) you see that zombie that seems to be lit on fire, does anyone think that it's possible that this new 'class' of zombie could be the equivalent to the Scientist round from Five? Or just a new kind 'monkey round' or dog round?

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only reason i would contest that statement of yours, Dreamland, is that you never see that particular type of zombie anywhere else in the video. All the other zombies look like normal dead corpses walking around. That one would have stood out somewhere else in the video if it was just a normal occuring walker, don't ya think?

I agree, I don't think it is a special round only because it seems to easy to be it's own round

I'm not sure if i worded it weirdly, but when i meant a special round, i kinda meant like, a 'fire round' or something. Like monkey round = only monkeys

this round would be only those flame® zombies that could possibly be stronger than regular zombies. Haha i doubt it though

i hope they do bring back a special zombie for every few rounds i really miss them it did make things easier but i would guess and say this fire zombie thing is not the boss mainly because it looks too easy to kill and their are monkeys. they could be the boss zombie every few rounds we wont know till the map comes out or they release a trailer showing more.

Hey everyone, remember when the video for COTD came out and we all wet our pants with excitment about the dual rangers, and danny trejo with machetes and when we got the DLC realised that it was all the intro.

Well i think the firey dude is probably just part of the intro cutscene

Did no body see the Evolved Zombie Monkies?? lol i think its going to have monkeys again because i seen them ( i know i did lol ) and it is a jungle.

And personally i think that zombie on fire, is literally just that, some body has Flamethrowerd him lol. But i could be totally wrong and we now have a new boss type zombie!!