New Call Of Duty *insert name here* after MW3

8feet

Welcome to the Call Of Duty 9 Ideas & Suggestion Thread

Please offer some of your awesome ideas & suggestions

that will help shape up Call of Duty 9! Feel free to comment on my ideas

that will help balance any overpowered advantages

--------------------------------------------------------------------

8feet here... Once again to give another list of ideas for the next call of duty after MW3! You see, true it maybe too early. But being late won't reach Treyarch's drawing boards. So guys! Time to share the next call of duty beast ideas for our beloved developing team Treyarch!

Navigation...

Subjects - Ideas - Purpose - Comment

Perks "Co-*name of perk* Pro"

What's "Co?" Well its the a new idea that pop out from my head when I was thinking about my previous idea known as

"Squad Perks" and "Co" stands for "Cooperation" Player's can have both upgrades and will affect the perk's name like "Co-Grave Robber Pro"

Co-Perks

Co-Perks is a new edition to improve teamwork. To earn Co-Perks, players must help their fellow teammates by completing Co-Perk challenges

- similar to Pro Perk Challenges - The Co-Perk's effect is separate from Pro Perks.

This idea was from my old idea known as "Squad Perks" when I heard that MW3 has team perks I was very excited. Except that, it was confirmed that there WON'T be any team perks which disappointed me. So, I've taken my hope towards Treyarch.

Pro Perks

Similar to Black Ops, no need to change. Just reduce the challenges difficulty.

I liked how Treyarch did the Pro Perks. But I also want to point out that, can the Pro Perk challenge's difficulty be reduce?

Protection Perks Slot

The protection perks affect's the character's head and torso appearance - helmet, vest, mask, etc...

Flak Jacket Flak Jacket greatly reduces explosive damage and allows you to survive any indirect explosive attack. Explosive crossbow bolts are lethal if they get stuck on you and explode.

Flak Jacket Pro Deflects fire damage and reduces the effects of concussion grenade.

Co-Flak Jacket Allows you, and nearby teammates without Flak Jacket, to reset the fuse of a thrown grenade when picked up.

I'm on FIRE AhHhH!!! Just kidding.

Face Gear Decreases headshot damage, has no protection against Snipers.

Face Gear Pro Reduces the effects of flashbangs and protects against NOVA gas.

Co-Face Gear Reveals the position of a flashed or stunned enemy for you and nearby teammates.

I want to point out that. In call of duty, it takes 2 pistol bullets on a exposed head to get a headshot. So, I suggest that if you fire a bullet to the head. 1 bullet is all it takes. But if you want to make your head hard enough to take on 2 bullets. Then this Perk is up for the job.

Covert Covert works just like Ghost from Black ops & Cold Blooded from Modern Warfare 2. You are undetectable by the Spy Plane killstreak when you have this equipped. You show up on the radar if you fire a weapon that doesn't have a silencer.

Covert Pro Undetectable by aircraft, infrared and sentries. Enemies won't see your name or a red crosshair when targeting you.

Co-Covert Nearby teammates - without the "Covert Perk" - will also be undetectable by the Spy Plane killstreak, can help both you and your ally flank the enemy.

Sneaky, sneaky...

Purple Heart Increases health regeneration when taking cover and NOT under fire.

Purple Heart Pro Instantly heal yourself after you kill an enemy.

Co-Purple Heart Heals nearby wounded teammates quicker.

I'm Healing, don't disturb me!

Guerrilla No falling damage, decreases damage from dog bites, decreases tomahawk throws, and no direct hit damage from normal grenades.

Guerrilla Pro Temporarily, doubles movement speed when damaged, decreases damage from melee attacks, and cancels out the "Firefight Pro Perk" stun effect. Also, prevents the "Dead Aim Pro Perk" ADS-aim.

Co-Guerrilla Can instantly kill enemies without the Guerrilla Perk while dolphin diving towards them, for you and nearby teammates.

Ok, a lot of people knows that it takes 1 knife to kill a player - and many of those were knife panicking. So this perk let's a player take up to 2 knife hits before he dies. Same rules goes with the tomahawk.

Support Perks Slot

The support perks affect's the character's accessory appearance - backpack, side pockets, etc...

Grave Robber Replenishes your ammunition and lethal grenades when you walk over blue bags that are dropped by dead players. This won't resupply launchers.

Grave Robber Pro Doubles your starting ammo with extra magazines. This also replenishes your tactical grenades.

Co-Grave Robber Grants nearby teammates half the ammunition you receive when you walk over blue bags. Also, resupply your Equipment - except if you deploy your Equipment, your currently deployed Equipment will be removed.

Pass me some ammo!

Hardline Reduces the amount of kills required for any killstreak by one.

Hardline Pro Allows you to randomly choose another reward from a Care Package. When you open a Care Package, you can either take the reward or try again for something better by holding the [square] button.

Co-Hardline Teammates who assisted you in taking out a target. Grants their assist point as a killstreak point. This effect will also apply to your assist points counted as killstreak point. Also, Reduces the amount of assist required for "Squad Perks" by one.

Together, we are f***ing unstoppable!

Featherweight Allows you to move faster, but depends on the equipped weapons mobility.

Featherweight Pro Get over obstacles quicker and dive faster.

Co-Featherweight Enables nearby teammates to keep up with you. Remember, your allies are your cover.

March with haste!

Overkill

Primary Weapon & Secondary Weapon (Assault, Sub, LMG, Shotgun, Sniper)

Prime Side Arm & Second Side Arm (Pistol, Launcher, Spacial)

Adds a Second Side Arm, does not remove Prime Side Arm

If current weapon is Primary Weapon to switch to Second Side Arm Hold ,to switch to Prime Side Arm Tap

If current weapon is Second Side Arm to switch to Primary Weapon Hold ,to switch to Prime Side Arm Tap

If current weapon is Prime Side Arm to switch to Second Side Arm Hold ,to switch to Primary Weapon Tap

Overkill Pro Replaces the Second Side Arm to Secondary Weapon, players can choice to switch back to the Second Side Arm and vice-versa.

Co-Overkill Allows you, and nearby teammates, to swap weapons faster.

Armed to the teeth!

One Man Army Replaces your Prime Side Arm, allows you to change your class at any given time during a match.

Does NOT resupply explosives(Grenade Launcher Attachments, Lethal Grenades, Tactical Grenades etc...) Equipments on the other hand, can resupply - except your currently deployed Equipment will automatically be removed. Also, If your currently deployed equipment had been destroyed. You won't be able to resupply the same type of equipment until you respawned.

One Man Army Pro Switch Classes faster.

Co-One Man Army If a teammate is beside you. Either you or you're teammate, can trade primary weapons by Holding to request a trade, both must hold to accept the trade. This is a good way to support your teammates if he/she run out of bullets or doesn't want to respawn just to change weapons - after the trade, you can either use the traded weapon or switch to a different class to get back into the action.

REMEMBER to keep in mind that, after you switched to a different class by using the "One Man Army Perk" when you still haven't died. That class will be locked until you respawned.

Hey pal! I saw a camper there in the next mountain range. Can I trade you with a sniper rifle?

Upgrade Perk Slot

The upgrade perks affect's the character's stance appearance - the way how the player stands, holds the weapon, walking and sprinting.

Firefight Increases your weapon's bullet penetration, but it doesn't increase bullet damage.

Firefight Pro Adds stun effect to damage targets.

Co-Firefight REDUCES flinch when you, and for nearby teammates, were shot by someone.

Also, let's you and nearby allies does extra damage against objects - helicopters, aircrafts, sentry guns, barrels, cars, etc...

Bring in the rain.

Dead Aim Enables you to hold your breath longer when steadying a scoped weapon.

Dead Aim Pro Moves the auto-aim from the torso to the head when you aim down the sights(ADS).

Co-Dead Aim Increases the auto-aim effect for you and nearby teammates by 10% when you aim down the sights(ADS).

You need a haircut.

Steady Aim Increases a weapons hip fire accuracy and also reduces shotgun spread.

Steady Aim Pro Enables you to aim faster after sprinting and recover faster from a knife lunge.

Co-Steady Aim Quicker melee attacks for you, half the speed added for nearby allies.

Banzai!!!

Sleight of Hand Gives a faster reload time by reducing your weapons reload time in half.

Sleight of Hand Pro Gives a speed boost to how fast you can aim down the sight of your weapon.

Co-Sleight of Hand Prepares Lethal Grenades, Tactical Grenades, and Equipments faster for you and nearby allies.

Can also throw further only for you.

Draw motherf***er

Warfighter Allows you to put 2 attachments to your primary weapon, except secondary weapons

Warfighter Pro You start with one extra lethal and tactical grenade, except smoke (Smoke Grenade).

Co-Warfighter Increases Blast radius for you and nearby teammates

Boom goes the corpses!

Ability Perk Slot

The ability perks affect's the character's uniform appearance

Tactician Capture, Plant, Diffuse objectives 2x faster.

Tactician Pro Improves your killstreak's capabilities (Longer time limit, bigger radius blast, more active, better armor, etc...) also, jams your target's killcam.

Co-Tactician You can spawn near a teammate that's closest to the enemy by pressing while in killcam. Also, Teammates are more likely to spawn near your location.

I need backup!

Saboteur Allows you to see enemy explosives, equipment and Tactical Insertions.

Saboteur Pro Allows you to sabotage enemy Care Packages and also turn enemy equipment friendly.

Co-Saboteur Increases your awareness for nearby enemy equipments better by putting icons on top of them.

Also, let's nearby allies spot, ONLY, enemy explosives as red highlighted colors.

Bomb squad, move out.

Second Stand Gives you the ability to survive a normal death by dropping you to the ground. You can use your pistol to defend yourself from enemies. Ends after 10 seconds or if you take a single hit from the enemy, and in both cases, you will die.

Second Stand Pro Teammates can revive you. Also, let's you survive a little longer with a extra of 10 seconds.

Co-Second Stand Gives you extra 10 seconds longer to survive and let's you take up more then one hit from the enemy. Also, nearby teammates, without Second Stand, will be given the ability to survive a normal death by dropping to the ground and can use their pistol to defend themselves from enemies with a limit of 5 seconds or if they take a single hit from the enemy

I'm a zombie with a gun!

Adrenaline This extends your sprint time.

Adrenaline Pro Gives you unlimited sprint.

Co-Adrenaline No damage from enemy attacks while dolphin diving. Decreased damage for nearby teammates.

Dramatic dive FTW!

Ninja Silents your movement.

Ninja Pro Invisible to enemy motion devices.

Co-Ninja Increases enemy sounds for you and, almost, to nearby teammates. Also, hear and reveal nearby enemy though their voice chat.

Ok... now they're talking about My Little Pony Friendship is Magic

Squad Perk Slot

The Squad Perk's effects can only be activated when you've Earned (2) Assist Points, Saving a teammate, Finishing Contracts, Completing an objective, and destroying an enemy killstreak(Except Spy Planes, Dogs, RC-XD, and remote controlled explosive toy helicopters)

The Squad perks affect's the character's lower body appearance.

Reconnaissance Replaces your mini-map's "Red Dots" to "Red Arrows(like the ones from the "Blackbird's killstreak") that shows the enemy's exact position and direction. Lasts for 20 seconds.

Reconnaissance Pro Adds a mini recon device that shows nearby enemies.

Co-Reconnaissance Increases the time limit to 30 seconds.

Also, if another teammate assisted you instead.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Reconnaissance Perk" for 15 seconds.

We have eyes in the sky...

Commando Increases the player's melee range by 25% & movement speed by 50%. Lasts for 15 seconds OR if you get a kill.

Commando Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Commando Increases the speed movement to 75%.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Commando Perk" for 10 seconds.

Let's CQC!

Stopping Power Gives extra damage. Last for 5 seconds OR if you get a kill.

Stopping Power Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Stopping Power Increases time limit to 10 seconds

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Stopping Power Perk" for 5 seconds.

Killing spree!

Juggernaut Decreases enemy bullet damage. Last for 10 seconds OR if you get a kill(DOES NOT PROTECT against explosives, headshots, and melee damage.)

Juggernaut Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Juggernaut Decreases enemy killstreak damage.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Juggernaut Perk" for 5 seconds.

Iron Curtain!

Perkstreak Activates the effects of your additional perk!

Must first set up wanted perk in "Create-a-Class" can choose in ANY category! Lasts for 30 seconds.

Perkstreak Pro Every kill/s adds a additional 5 seconds.

Co-Perkstreak Enables you to keep your additional perk when you respawned(But disables the additional 5 seconds for every kill effect) the time limit will still be running. Also, if another teammate assisted you instead.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "RANDOM Perk(Except for Overkill, One Man Army, and Warfighter)" Lasts for 15 seconds, without the additional 5 seconds every kill effect.

Perk-A-Cola!!!

Game Mode

All game modes in Black Ops are fine and is welcomed for COD9.

But one mode is a MUST return, even if there are no tanks!!!

War

Similar to domination, but one flag to capture at a time. After it's captured, the next flag will be available for both sides. Depends on which team captures it. You may either retreat or move forward to the next flag. If all 5 flags were captured by either one of the team, then the game ends.

But if the time's up and neither team captured all 5 flags, will start the final round were just 1 flag is all you need to win.

Ok, listen carefully. This mode is awesome, its awesome, and its awesome.

Just 3 words... Bring it back!

Well, that's all I can think of for now. Help me reach this tread to Treyarch as early as possible for Call of Duty 9!

Thank you and God Bless!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things:

1: Face Gear and the one that decreased melee damage wouldn't be balanced...while the one that decreases melee damage would be realistic, it would also be overpowered. The Face Gear would be overpowered and unrealistic. It would cause a rage to the sniping community as well as many other competitive gamers.

2: Re name Co-Overkill to Co-verkill :D

The Panda's out...

2 things:

1: Face Gear and the one that decreased melee damage wouldn't be balanced...while the one that decreases melee damage would be realistic, it would also be overpowered. The Face Gear would be overpowered and unrealistic. It would cause a rage to the sniping community as well as many other competitive gamers.

2: Re name Co-Overkill to Co-verkill :D

The Panda's out...

Ok I made some changes... Hope this works, oh and sorry but I can't rename the perk because it would looked awkward.

Thanks and God Bless!!!

Face Gear Decreases headshot damage, has no protection against Snipers.

Face Gear Pro Reduces the effects of flashbangs and protects against NOVA gas.

Co-Face Gear Reveals the position of a flashed or stunned enemy for you and nearby teammates.

I want to point out that. In call of duty, it takes 2 pistol bullets on a exposed head to get a headshot. So, I suggest that if you fire a bullet to the head. 1 bullet is all it takes. But if you want to make your head hard enough to take on 2 bullets. Then this Perk is up for the job.

Guerrilla No falling damage, decreases damage from dog bites, decreases tomahawk throws, and no direct hit damage from normal grenades.

Guerrilla Pro Temporarily, doubles movement speed when damaged, decreases damage from melee attacks, and cancels out the "Firefight Pro Perk" stun effect. Also, prevents the "Dead Aim Pro Perk" ADS-aim.

Co-Guerrilla Can instantly kill enemies without the Guerrilla Perk while dolphin diving towards them, for you and nearby teammates.

Ok, a lot of people knows that it takes 1 knife to kill a player - and many of those were knife panicking. So this perk let's a player take up to 2 knife hits before he dies. Same rules goes with the tomahawk.

Game Mode

All game modes in Black Ops are fine and is welcomed for COD9.

But one mode is a MUST return, even if there are no tanks!!!

War

Similar to domination, but one flag to capture at a time. After it's captured, the next flag will be available for both sides. Depends on which team captures it. You may either retreat or move forward to the next flag. If all 5 flags were captured by either one of the team, then the game ends.

But if the time's up and neither team captured all 5 flags, will start the final round were just 1 flag is all you need to win.

Ok, listen carefully. This mode is awesome, its awesome, and its awesome.

Just 3 words... Bring it back!

Woah calm down. CoD 8 is not out yet. Let's just focus on that for the moment.

Well, what you said is true. I just wanted to make sure to take a chance for Treyarch to see this as early as possible so that they have enough time to put it in. Because if its too late, then I'll have to wait another year to get another chance of this.

Update...

I saw a glitch in the One Man Army idea, and it will overpower this perk again. So, I've done some changes to hope balance things out!

Changes: As soon as you change classes by using this perk. Your currently deployed Equipment will automatically be removed to prevent you from using 2-10 claymores. If your currently deployed equipment had been destroyed. You won't be able to resupply the same type of equipment until you respawned.

One Man Army Replaces your Prime Side Arm, allows you to change your class at any given time during a match.

Does NOT resupply explosives(Grenade Launcher Attachments, Lethal Grenades, Tactical Grenades etc...) Equipments on the other hand, can resupply - except your currently deployed Equipment will automatically be removed. Also, If your currently deployed equipment had been destroyed. You won't be able to resupply the same type of equipment until you respawned.

One Man Army Pro Switch Classes faster.

Co-One Man Army If a teammate is beside you. Either you or you're teammate, can trade primary weapons by Holding to request a trade, both must hold to accept the trade. This is a good way to support your teammates if he/she run out of bullets or doesn't want to respawn just to change weapons - after the trade, you can either use the traded weapon or switch to a different class to get back into the action.

REMEMBER to keep in mind that, after you switched to a different class by using the "One Man Army Perk" when you still haven't died. That class will be locked until you respawned.

Hey pal! I saw a camper there in the next mountain range. Can I trade you with a sniper rifle?

Woah calm down. CoD 8 is not out yet. Let's just focus on that for the moment.

I never even new there was a seven :| I thought it went:

Call of Duty 4, World at War, Call of Duty:MW2, Call of Duty:Black Ops

To be honest i never even thought there were five :lol: (Yes i do realize people called WaW CoD5...)

Update...

8feet here. Now you may wonder why I would like for this trashed perks to make a return. Its because it was used in the wrong way. I did some changes and limitations so that this perks will once again shape COD!!! Oh and just to let you know that, 2 perks are entirely new and my idea. My favorite one is at the last of the list.

God Bless!!!

Squad Perk Slot

The Squad Perk's effects can only be activated when you've Earned (2) Assist Points, Saving a teammate, Finishing Contracts, Completing an objective, and destroying an enemy killstreak(Except Spy Planes, Dogs, RC-XD, and remote controlled explosive toy helicopters)

The Squad perks affect's the character's lower body appearance.

Reconnaissance Replaces your mini-map's "Red Dots" to "Red Arrows(like the ones from the "Blackbird's killstreak") that shows the enemy's exact position and direction. Lasts for 20 seconds.

Reconnaissance Pro Adds a mini recon device that shows nearby enemies.

Co-Reconnaissance Increases the time limit to 30 seconds.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Reconnaissance Perk" for 15 seconds.

We have eyes in the sky...

Commando Increases the player's melee range by 25% & movement speed by 50%. Lasts for 15 seconds OR if you get a kill.

Commando Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Commando Increases the speed movement to 75%.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Commando Perk" for 10 seconds.

Let's CQC!

Stopping Power Gives extra damage. Last for 5 seconds OR if you get a kill.

Stopping Power Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Stopping Power Increases time limit to 10 seconds

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Stopping Power Perk" for 5 seconds.

Killing spree!

Juggernaut Decreases enemy bullet damage. Last for 10 seconds OR if you get a kill(DOES NOT PROTECT against explosives, headshots, and melee damage.)

Juggernaut Pro Removes kill limit, enables you to get more than 1 kill.

Co-Juggernaut Decreases enemy killstreak damage.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "Juggernaut Perk" for 5 seconds.

Iron Curtain!

Perkstreak Activates the effects of your additional perk!

Must first set up wanted perk in "Create-a-Class" can choose in ANY category! Lasts for 30 seconds.

Perkstreak Pro Every kill/s adds a additional 5 seconds.

Co-Perkstreak Enables you to keep your additional perk when you respawned(But disables the additional 5 seconds for every kill effect) the time limit will still be running. Also, if another teammate assisted you instead.

Your teammate will receive a temporary "RANDOM Perk(Except for Overkill, One Man Army, and Warfighter)" Lasts for 15 seconds, without the additional 5 seconds every kill effect.

Perk-A-Cola!!!

also

I add a extra effect for the hardline perk...

Changes: Co-Hardline Reduces the amount of assist required for "Squad Perks" by one.

Hardline Reduces the amount of kills required for any killstreak by one.

Hardline Pro Allows you to randomly choose another reward from a Care Package. When you open a Care Package, you can either take the reward or try again for something better by holding the [square] button.

Co-Hardline Teammates who assisted you in taking out a target. Grants their assist point as a killstreak point. This effect will also apply to your assist points counted as killstreak point. Also, Reduces the amount of assist required for "Squad Perks" by one.

Together, we are f***ing unstoppable!

• 4 months later...

I've got some ideas for Call of Duty 9, mostly on storyline.

I think the main storyline should be what would happen if one slight moment had changed. If Price had actually killed Imran Zakheav all the way back in Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, Price kills Imran, this leads to them not needing Soap, this then leads Soap to become a sniper in a Scottish rebellion as Viktor Zakhaev tried to avenge his father and kill everyone that stood between him and Price, Soap then captures Price and takes him to V. Zakhaev, Zakhaev kills him and there is no need for the S.A.S, and Al-Asad is never stopped, he lands the nuke on the American city, and without Makarov given the word tht this is happening, he is caught in the explosion. Al-Asad is supreme leader of pretty much the rest of the world, and Yuri, Soap, Gaz and Ghost have to take it back on there own. This lonely 4 have to take over the rest of the world.

Now onto the multiplayer:

I think that they should put pro perks into this, here are my suggestions for perks:

Shadows in the night: All enemies are seen on the rader for a short amount of time, once per three times you die.

PRO = Longer amount of time, once every time you die.

REQUIREMENTS = Kill 100 Enemies using this perk

Down and Dirty: You are given the ability to get in a ghillie suit and be completely hidden away, although enemies won't be able to walk on you and that'll be a bit of a giveaway

PRO = Enemies can walk over you, and won't notice you, and you cn also attach yourself to trees without being spotted.

REQUIREMENTS = Stay on the ground for 2 minutes without being noticed (Killed)

Extra Attachment: In game you are given the ability to choose one attachment per gun (even if you haven't unlocked that attachment for that gun) and put it on your gun.

PRO = Depending on the attachment, it gets upgraded, example: Scope gets further range, Flamethrower gets larger surface area, spreads out further. You get the point

REQUIREMENT = To get a specific attachment upgrade, you need to get 250 kills with that specific weapon

That's pretty much all I've got for now, but I might come back with some more.

I'm not sure if you can, but if you can message me if you want more detail into my ideas. Thanks for reading ;D

@panda whatever you did people would just exploit it, like in previous games, so even if you design the mostbalanced games, two things happen:

1. People will still blame the game if they die, what else can they do? Accept their own fault in their losses? :mrgreen:

2. People will complain about people who find ways to unbalance the game as I said :D

Whatever you do, people will still not be satisfied.

• 3 weeks later...

Well on a zombies note, and I know you will hate me for saying this, I hope bring new characters into the old story. I think they should pick up where they left off also.

Allow me to explain:

The group goes to the moon and frees Sam. Sam takes over Richtofen, Richtofen gets trapped in the void. Perhaps the characters die on the moon which frees Sam for good. Richtofen's soul being stuck allows him to live on as A Samantha type being.

The new characters come into the story after the missles hit earth. The reason I say all of this is not because I am bored with zombies at all. I just think a change of pace would ensure that it will never be boring.

They could possibly keep the old characters on the moon for a while, maybe for a few map packs. Introduce the new characters on the first map of cod 9. Keep them for a while so we can learn all we can,then bring back the crew. This would allow the story to become so broad it will never end. They could also mix up the characters for even more variety.

I think they should add 'Pro pointstreaks', this is like pointstreaks but there upgraded. You would have to complete a series of challenges until you unlocked the pro pointstreak, then you'd have to purchase it with COD points. For example...

Attack dogs pro: Dogs have more health, and some have C4 strapped to them ( Like in MW3 Survival)

Challenges:

Call in 30 Attack dogs

Get 50 Kills with attack dogs

Kill 1 attack dog with a C4

EMP pro: EMP pro Disables ALL Perks + Weapon Proficiencys and all electronic scenery will go off (Street lights would blow up, cars blow up etc)

Challenges:

Call in 50 EMPS ( Assuming there in the Support strike chain)

Destroy 75 Pointsreaks using EMP'S

Destroy 20 Turrets with EMP grenades

UAV Pro: Enemies show up quicker for longer, this will destroy opponents UAVS

Challenges:

Call in 500 UAVS

Kill 1000 Enemies while your own UAV is up

Destroy 50 Enemy UAVS

Harrier strike Pro 3 airstrikes instead of 2, Explosion radius is bigger, Harrier has 1 Flare and will take down ANY air support with there rockets.

Challenges:

Get 50 kills with the Airstrike of the Harrier

Destroy 35 Air support with the Harrier

Get 500 Kills of the Harrier's guns.

Gunship pro Rockets have a bigger radius, they leave behind toxic gas, Turret is stronger and you can control how high/low the helicopter goes

Challenges

Call in 50 gunships

Get 100 kills with the gunships Turret

Get 50 kills with the gunships rockets

These are just some basic ideas, but i think they're pretty good.