The Tunnel. As Above So Below...

I hate to be the one to beat a dead horse here...but didn't Jimmy Zalinski say to shoot EVERYTHING in the "Inside XBox" trailer for Escalation? Yup...he did. So I was thinking about the statement that Treyarch made on their Black Ops website about how there were rumors of an underground tunnel. I remember reading a thread on this site about where George could be coming from and going when we kill him.

When we take out George he DOES look like he's going underground...fair enough right? Right...ok then. The Pack-A-Punch machines do the same thing...when the light from the lighthouse isn't shining on the location of the PaP machine it goes underground and is replaced with a rock.

I was going to try something when I get back home. I was going to wait by a PaP machine until it goes under the water and shoot it with a PaP'd Scavenger or a PaP'd Vrill. Shoot everything right? Well maybe it's just like the easter egg where you have to shoot the guy when he goes up into the air. (as above, so below) Maybe we have to shoot the PaP machines with something as they are going underground so we can blow up something under the map...I don't know it's just a though, but I'm gonna try this out when I get back to Jersey...I'll see if I can fill u guys in on what happens.

Also, maybe if we follow George to his place of rest after we shoot him up we can send a nice explosive down under with him. I'm thinking maybe when he's on his way under the water we can shoot him with the PaP'd Scavenger or PaP'd Vril. We can only take these things off the list of possibilities if we try them and they don't do anything...so once I'm back home I'll get started right away.

Ttyl,

ZombiCidaL

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:

o.O very observant.... +1

Why thank you my friend. Of course, none of this is a guarantee but more of a theory that should be tried out. Maybe it will do something and maybe it won't. I'd say it's a 1 in a 100 shot but hell, it's worth a try right? Thanks for the brains, they were DELICIOUS!!! I sense it was brains from a politition or some sort of council member...maybe in government. They had a tangy taste to them. Oh and here's a good tip for us zombies that enjoy brains as much as I do...ketchup...ketchup is surprisingly good on a nice brain. lol thanks again:-)

I now believe this to be a reference to Shangri-La...

If you read the post I made on it, you can't avoid the fact that it could be within the hollow Earth.

As above so below...

Things to note on this diagram.

1. The Vril Craft.

2. Admiral Byrd, he had a flight into the inner Earth & fought Nazis in the south pole where it is said he was defeated by a fleet of Vril craft.

3. The south American tunnels, the Nazi rat lines.

4. Tunnels under Egypt, (Cairo)

5. South pole entrance to the inner Earth location of the base known as 211 (Neuschwabenland)

6. Tunnels in Asia.

7. Tunnels in Africa.

8. Tunnels in America.

Regards Alpha.

I now believe this to be a reference to Shangri-La...

If you read the post I made on it, you can't avoid the fact that it could be within the hollow Earth.

As above so below...

Things to note on this diagram.

1. The Vril Craft.

2. Admiral Byrd, he had a flight into the inner Earth & fought Nazis in the south pole where it is said he was defeated by a fleet of Vril craft.

3. The south American tunnels, the Nazi rat lines.

4. Tunnels under Egypt, (Cairo)

5. South pole entrance to the inner Earth location of the base known as 211 (Neuschwabenland)

6. Tunnels in Asia.

7. Tunnels in Africa.

8. Tunnels in America.

Regards Alpha.

Hmm...Shangri-La=Hollow Earth...I'm gonna ponder that theory for a while. Since there is no evidence of a real paradise here on the surface, it would only make sense that it must exist somewhere. Supposedly, the city of Atlantis was a paradise, but they say it sank or doesn't exist.

Now if you are correct about the hollow earth being our next map, it's going to open a can of worms that may never be shut again. I say that because you have to take a lot of things into consideration.

First of all, the nazi's. What is their role when it comes to the hollow earth? Did Hitler only want blonde haired/blue eyed people because he was trying to populate the hollow earth? And Richtofen...what are his final goals? Have the nazi's already discovered the hollow earth? Are they there now? Is Richtofen using the surface of the earth for his "world devastating" research and experiments, and taking his knowledge back to his masters at the hollow earth? Is the hollow earth actually a spiritual plane of existance? And is it the plane of existance that we've come to know as the aether? And what about Samantha?

Also, if Shangri-La is located in the hollow earth then that means element 115 has infected them also. This planet would be toast. If the gravitational pulls inwards from the surface, and outwards from the hollow earth...then that could mean the ley lines on the surface could be like 2 north magnets retracting. You see where I'm going?

Treyarch may be trying to tell us something. I'm loving this...Alpha, your awesome!!! Brains to ya...don't forget to try them with ketchup.

I like them with Hot sauce... "Spicey Brainssssss" :lol:

You raise some interesting question...

Regards Alpha.

Well you could put hot sauce on pretty much anything and make it taste awesome. You could put hot sauce on a turd and it might taste good...on second thought, nevermind that one lol....but hotsauce DOES make everything better. I use Franks hot sauce...thats my shit:-)

The questions I asked were really general questions, but if your theory turns out to be correct...I'm gonna have A LOT more. I'm talkin LOTS!!! I've looked into the hollow earth thing for a long time and I've realized that it's shrouded in mystery unlike anything else.

Aside from Call of Duty Zombies, the hollow earth theory in real life is a subject thats very hard to find good info about. If the hollow earth is true, then theres some really powerful people trying to hide a lot of info about it. Anyway, please keep my posted if you find out more...I'd love to hear what kind of info you may have found out about it. Oh and I see you like Soundless Dawn's channel on youtube. That guy is a legend. I just wish he'd come out with more videos more often. Anywayz, talk to ya later:-)

"Shoot everything" - Derrr! I never even thought about the PAP machine!! I'm about to start up some zombies here in a bit, so I'm definitely gonna give this a go.. you are a flippin' genius!!!

[brains] *omnomnomnom*

I wouldn't go as far as to call me a genius lol...but thanks. This is just another notch on the process of elimination for me. If it doesn't work, then I know there must be something else. He definetely DID say shoot everything...so who knows. I can't wait to get home and try it though.

I like them with Hot sauce... "Spicey Brainssssss" :lol:

You raise some interesting question...

Regards Alpha.

Well you could put hot sauce on pretty much anything and make it taste awesome. You could put hot sauce on a turd and it might taste good...on second thought, nevermind that one lol....but hotsauce DOES make everything better. I use Franks hot sauce...thats my shit:-)

The questions I asked were really general questions, but if your theory turns out to be correct...I'm gonna have A LOT more. I'm talkin LOTS!!! I've looked into the hollow earth thing for a long time and I've realized that it's shrouded in mystery unlike anything else.

Aside from Call of Duty Zombies, the hollow earth theory in real life is a subject thats very hard to find good info about. If the hollow earth is true, then theres some really powerful people trying to hide a lot of info about it. Anyway, please keep my posted if you find out more...I'd love to hear what kind of info you may have found out about it. Oh and I see you like Soundless Dawn's channel on youtube. That guy is a legend. I just wish he'd come out with more videos more often. Anywayz, talk to ya later:-)

including his mod usergroup, which i want a slice of ;)

Has it occurred to anyone that maybe the "shoot everything" hint meant something as obvious and overlooked as simply shooting the door that activates the WaW cast easter egg?

Dunno for sure, but that's what I think he meant.

Well the WaW cast being behind the door is activated with a knife. And if it's activated with a knife, then why did Jimmy Zailinski say use different guns when a simple knife swap will activate it? So that obviously not what he was talking about.

Secondly I thought it could be shooting the guy for the easter egg on his way up. But again, Jimmy says use different weapons. You can use ANY weapon to kill the sacrifice. He's saying there is a specific thing on the map that has to be shot with a specific weapon. The odds of finding an easter egg that can be anywhere on the map, shot by any gun in the game makes for some large numbers. I'm talking one in a million type stuff. So I'm pretty sure theres more.

If you kill george by the water area by the Stamina Up machine. When he goes back under water, you can then see a tiny glow from his yellow light flickering in the corner of the map by a rock. It's like he just goes under enough to stay hidden but his light gives away his position.

If you kill george by the water area by the Stamina Up machine. When he goes back under water, you can then see a tiny glow from his yellow light flickering in the corner of the map by a rock. It's like he just goes under enough to stay hidden but his light gives away his position.

Yes, i noticed that. I did it the other day while playing and i was wondering and then just thought it was a glitch.. Maybe it has a deeper meaning?

I know that george goes down into the water yet the fact that following him would be impossible. you would freeze to death. Even if somehow else it is done its way to cold if there is water there.

But perhaps somehow its possible.

I believe the trailer for CotD "Shoot everything" did not only to CotD

Call of the dead shows the many aspects of the VR-11 hence why they want you to shoot everything with it. George, Zombies, Human Zombies and your own partner for instances. Also even more then that ;) No spoilers willing to spill.

However it did feel they were laying it really clearly on a fact which is easy to discover. Which is why I think they were trying to message us the fact that not only CotD needs everything to be shot at but also the previous maps. Ascencion for sure.... but perhaps even more maps?....

The tunnels is logical with myth temples. Its logic that the new map is gonna be one hell of a thing. And how closer to the inner earth, how warmer it might get right? A reason why napalm zombies excists....perhaps? Otherwise would it be a curse?

This means when you go in to the temple to put the power on you will open the way to the new zombies as well most likely. Just a thought which is logical if you know that the same thing happened with the other maps. It might even be similair like 5 where no gas zombies will come when you won't be on the lower floors for a round.

The real problem is that Treyarch loves screwing with us....Remember back in Der Riese???

"It is right in front of you"

Cue the "THE COLT EZ INVOLVED IN DE EASTER EGGS"

(I love treyarch but sometimes they just make me angry like that help door in der riese by the furnace :twisted: )

Yea sometimes I think that Treyarch isn't on our level of thinking. For instance, when they say something like "shoot everything with every gun" they're probably just talking about shooting your teamate with the PaP'd V-R11 so he's invinsible for 5 seconds. In OUR minds, we're thinking that theres some major easter egg thats so top secret that it would take hours up hours mixed with a shit load of luck to find it...but it's more of a kids game to Treyarch. We think deeply and they think on the surface. They should take more pointers from us. They need multiple layers of secrets and not just one simple easter egg thats figured out the day of the release. I like to dig deep. I really liked Der Riese's easter eggs because of the depth. The story mixed with easter eggs makes for some interesting gaming. I liked the letter under the brick, and the de-coding we needed to do to find out what those symbols meant...you know, the illuminati writings everywhere. I truly wish the new Treyarch would take some pointers from the "old" Treyarch..from World at War. Those zombie maps just have something that the Black Ops zombies don't have. I can't quite put my finger on it, but theres a difference...and it's a big one.