MOST EPIC GUNS TREYARCH SHOULD PUT INTO SHANGRI LA

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) PPSh - Let's face it: IMHO no gun has even come close to the awesome this gun can bring in the right hands PaPed with Double Tap.

2) AK47 - The gun has great potential, but probably won't be in yet another map.

3) New Attachments - Drum mags, different scopes, dual clips; these and more would add a new dimension to Zomba's.

4) Thundergun - I haven't found a gun yet (short of upgraded starting pistol with PHD Flopper) that can get you out of a jam like this gun.

1) PPSh - Let's face it: IMHO no gun has even come close to the awesome this gun can bring in the right hands PaPed with Double Tap.

2) AK47 - The gun has great potential, but probably won't be in yet another map.

3) New Attachments - Drum mags, different scopes, dual clips; these and more would add a new dimension to Zomba's.

4) Thundergun - I haven't found a gun yet (short of upgraded starting pistol with PHD Flopper) that can get you out of a jam like this gun.

1) agree kind of, but that gun even pap'd with double tap would go through its ammo in mere seconds lol. only gun i really found dt useful with was ray gun in waw anyway.

2) we already have m16, fal, aug, famas, commando, galil, g11, we really dont need another assault rifle. what real benefit would it give that the others dont already. barring a flamethrower attached when pap'd which would likely end up like the flamethrower in waw aka completely useless

3) no downside to new attachments. would be completely awesome

4) 100% agree as well!

8-)

my votes are for Wunderwaffe as a box weapon so its pap eligible.

scavenger would be cool but i dont see it being as feasable in this map.

new wonder gun would be cool perhaps something along the lines of a grenade launcher wondergun something like with the effect of matryoshka dolls or something idk

1) agree kind of, but that gun even pap'd with double tap would go through its ammo in mere seconds lol. only gun i really found dt useful with was ray gun in waw anyway.

2) we already have m16, fal, aug, famas, commando, galil, g11, we really dont need another assault rifle. what real benefit would it give that the others dont already. barring a flamethrower attached when pap'd which would likely end up like the flamethrower in waw aka completely useless

3) no downside to new attachments. would be completely awesome

4) 100% agree as well!

8-)

my votes are for Wunderwaffe as a box weapon so its pap eligible.

scavenger would be cool but i dont see it being as feasable in this map.

new wonder gun would be cool perhaps something along the lines of a grenade launcher wondergun something like with the effect of matryoshka dolls or something idk

1) While it does burn through ammo, taking out an entire zombie train can be done quickly with this gun. I don't think it really matter what gun you use (short of the Ray Gun), or how you ration ammo, once you get up there in the rounds, ammo isn't going to last for most guns. Just a personal preference I guess, I love the gun!

2) Agreed...mostly lol The AK47 may have a bit more punch than the rest of the assault rifles. The Famas, FN FAL, and sort of the G11 didn't really translate well into Zombies. The AUG pretty much does, as does the Commando and def the Galil. Point is, it doesn't matter that much how we think a gun will do in Zombies, it matter how the developers implement it. And again, personal preference...I'd love to use the AK47 :P

The Ks23! For some reason people underestimate shotguns in this game, and I blame it on the Spas. It's the worst weapon even while it's upgraded.

But I voted for the PPSH, MG42, KS23, and definitely the AK47.

I still wish the maps other than the WaW originals had WWII era weapons besides the MP40. I mean, they included their models and such in the game already, so why not?

Damn, I saw the Wunderwaffe and pressed it without looking at the other..

I should've chose dual ray guns. I will regret it for the rest of my life

You had the option to choose 4 dude.

Yep.

And I always imagine Takeo speaking when you post a message, because of your pic.

I'd definetly pick the Thunder-Gun! It's very useful if you're in a pickle!

PPsh 41 FTW...

Thundergun & Dg-2 = Thunder & lightning ;)

Bayonet attachments = Longer Melee for higher rounds.

Regards Alpha.

thinking of a bayonet, i would also like to see something like in dead rising 2, you stab them with a pitchfork, the blast them in the stomach with the shotgun, super effective

scavenger is FTW! especially when reviving someone. medic = Scavenger + Zeus Cannon, or Zeus Cannon + krauss, or scavenger + krauss. Wunderwaffe = BEST WEAPON EVER! (except PaP'd on WaW days.. :(...) PPSH-41 is legit! especially with double tap! you can't even hear individual bullets :D and then Dual ray guns, or attachments. i dont care.

Double Tap? Why would you ruin a gun with that POS perk? Dont be a nub, aim for the head. Then you wont need to double the speed of an already very fast shooting SMG.