New perk Ideas?

Post your Perk ideas here, i mean they have to have at least 1 new one right?

Ok here is one they should really put in the map that was supposed to be in WaW i think.

Ammo-Matic,

Cost-4000

Cost-15000-Cost more but works for the whole team.

Does-Works just like a Max ammo that you can buy... but works only for you. (4000 One only)

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol... I don't think we need anymore perks. We can't even get them all unless we have the bottle power up, so what's the point?

Take Deadshot out and Stamin-Up

And they have to at least add one so that the Map has some new Element like how Deadshot was used for Call of the Dead because that map emphasized Sniping...

And how Stamin-Up was used for Ascension because it was a Much bigger map.

Lol... I don't think we need anymore perks. We can't even get them all unless we have the bottle power up, so what's the point?

And they have to at least add one so that the Map has some new Element like how Deadshot was used for Call of the Dead because that map emphasized Sniping.

idk... I'd rather them just keep all perks available, and maybe add 1 more to make the number even.

Post your Perk ideas here, i mean they have to have at least 1 new one right?

Ok here is one they should really put in the map that was supposed to be in WaW i think.

Ammo-Matic,

Cost-4000

Cost-8000-Cost more but gives you upgraded ammo.

Does-Works just like a Max ammo that you can buy... but works only for you. (4000 One only)

Fixed ;)

And they have to at least add one so that the Map has some new Element like how Deadshot was used for Call of the Dead because that map emphasized Sniping...

And how Stamin-Up was used for Ascension because it was a Much bigger map.

Stamin-up is a great perk, I hope they don't take it out. And just b/c they introduced it in Ascension doesn't mean it was created specifically for Ascension. I think it's just as useful in CoTD. I'm willing to bet that CoTD at LEAST as big as Ascension, if not bigger.

But agreed, take out Deadshot. While a great perk to have beyond the 4 you can buy, it's pretty useless. No stray using a sniper is nice, though.