Juggernog/Some Perk

ShangriLa

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I circled what looks to be Double Tap/Juggernog, many people say it looks like it. The circle on top of the machine is orange or red (it's hard to tell) and has white in the middle just like Double Tap/Juggs. It could possibly be some other perk, give me your thoughts. I also drew an arrow pointing to a mystery box light because I felt like it. 8-)

Edit: I made the picture larger, in the original one you could barely see the perk machine.

il say new perk

Guys, sorry to rain on your parades... But it looks to me like a door, since it leads into the temple and is on the other side of the bridge...Kind of like in Der Riese, there were markings above the doors, like Z-C. Not saying it CAN'T be a perk machine, but there's a possibility it may be a door... Especially since you can see the crack in the middle, where the door would open... Just a guy's thought...

It's Juggernogg. The reason why it doesn't look like Juggs is because it's the back of the machine. At exactly 0:59 in the "In The Jungle" trailer you can briefly see Juggernog. the back of the machine is exposed next to a ledge in about the mid level of the pyramid. So that's most likely Juggernog. I don't think they would add another perk anyway, eight seems like way too many perks when you can only buy four of them.

It's Juggernogg. The reason why it doesn't look like Juggs is because it's the back of the machine. At exactly 0:59 in the "In The Jungle" trailer you can briefly see Juggernog. the back of the machine is exposed next to a ledge in about the mid level of the pyramid. So that's most likely Juggernog. I don't think they would add another perk anyway, eight seems like way too many perks when you can only buy four of them.

correct, and i leuk the video ;)

I was thinking the exact same thing earlier today, but I wasn't sure if the locations matched correctly.

I circled what looks to be Double Tap/Juggernog, many people say it looks like it. The circle on top of the machine is orange or red (it's hard to tell) and has white in the middle just like Double Tap/Juggs. It could possibly be some other perk, give me your thoughts. I also drew an arrow pointing to a mystery box light because I felt like it. 8-)

Edit: I made the picture larger, in the original one you could barely see the perk machine.

look really close at it.

• Administrators

I once believed it wasn't Jug, but given the angle, I think that it makes it look bigger. BUT! FooToo I think it was made a great video about what looks like Jug changing location, because we see it in 2 different locations on his video.

I once believed it wasn't Jug, but given the angle, I think that it makes it look bigger. BUT! FooToo I think it was made a great video about what looks like Jug changing location, because we see it in 2 different locations on his video.

THANK YOU finally someone who watches it and understands :-p

• Administrators

Based off of trailer evidence, this can't be Juggernog. Why? Because in the trailer, Zombies run behind the real jug and the back of the machine is red. In the overhead pic, you can neither run behind or conclude the back is red.

correct, and i leuk the video ;)

i doubt tht would be juggs cause every perk has it's back against the wall