Juggernog/Some Perk

ShangriLa

I circled what looks to be Double Tap/Juggernog, many people say it looks like it. The circle on top of the machine is orange or red (it's hard to tell) and has white in the middle just like Double Tap/Juggs. It could possibly be some other perk, give me your thoughts. I also drew an arrow pointing to a mystery box light because I felt like it. 8-)

Edit: I made the picture larger, in the original one you could barely see the perk machine. I also changed the title because I found Double Tap somewhere else on the map.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I know but it looks orange and white which are Double Tap colors. Then again, it could be Juggs which does have a circle on top and orange/red are sometimes hard to tell apart. I'll edit my post to say Double Tap/Juggernog.

It could be Jugs, but then again the circle looks more like an oval to me.

@nhcr8tv1: It's 100% not Deadshot, unless there are new designs like I said.

I can't really see the orange, I think it's most likely Deadshot. Unfortunately. :|

Deadshot has a daiquiri glass on top of it. I don't think that's deadshot.

It looks like it might not even be a perk machine, but rather some piece of he temple. If I did have to guess though, I'd say jugg.

Yeah I highly doubt it's Deadshot Daiquiri, and I don't think it's a mirror. I don't think it's a mirror because I personally have not seen any mirrors on BO, so why would they make a new mirror texture just to put on a door? I think it's Double Tap/Juggs but obviously I'm not 100% sure of it.

Yeah I highly doubt it's Deadshot Daiquiri, and I don't think it's a mirror. I don't think it's a mirror because I personally have not seen any mirrors on BO, so why would they make a new mirror texture just to put on a door? I think it's Double Tap/Juggs but obviously I'm not 100% sure of it.

Why make a mirror texture? Because mirrors are a part of temples and such. We really haven't seen huge temples such as this in any part of BO, but it might make sence here. It really doesn't look like a perk machine to me, it looks wooden.

Why make a mirror texture? Because mirrors are a part of temples and such. We really haven't seen huge temples such as this in any part of BO, but it might make sence here. It really doesn't look like a perk machine to me, it looks wooden.

I guess it can go either ways, I guess we'll wait and see.

Maybe I'm optimistic, but I'm putting my money on a new perk :P

I also think, since they said this is a smaller map, that we are going to lose some perks, as well. Most likely Deadshot b/c it doesn't seem like it would be very useful in such a small location. I have no idea, even speculation (aside from an ammo machine :lol:), as to what it could be. But it doesn't look like Jugg to me. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: The actual machine looks too wide to be Jugg, and the top looks to be too oval to be Jugg as well.

It looks like a perk of some sort. My first original thread title was Double Tap/Some Perk because I couldn't tell wtf it was, and I still can't. It just looks like some perk to me, and I said Double Tap/Juggs because I'm just naming the original perks, I'm not gonna say it's a new perk because there's no evidence. Anyway, surely looks like a perk machine but WTF IS IT

I also think, since they said this is a smaller map, that we are going to lose some perks, as well. Most likely Deadshot b/c it doesn't seem like it would be very useful in such a small location. I have no idea, even speculation (aside from an ammo machine :lol:), as to what it could be. But it doesn't look like Jugg to me. Just my 2 cents.

Edit: The actual machine looks too wide to be Jugg, and the top looks to be too oval to be Jugg as well.

I just have to say, they never said smaller map. They said TIGHTER map. I think we'll have the same perks, maybe 1 more.

I just have to say, they never said smaller map. They said TIGHTER map. I think we'll have the same perks, maybe 1 more.

Yeah, I think they said more narrow, and not as wide open as cotd.

Also, I don't think it's Jugger, because the circle/oval is not directly in the middle of the body of the machine, or at least, that's how it looks from this screenshot

Gotta be a new perk, jugs machine isn't that wide

At this point it's all speculation. When I first saw it, I believed there was no way in hell that could be Jugg. But the more I look at it, with the angle we are seeing it, etc I could see how it could possibly be Jugg. The plain and simple truth is...we just don't know. And we won't know until, at the very least, actual game play or something is released.

That area kind of looks like a door to me.. and it could be a mirror on top possibly. If I remember correctly, in uncharted 2 there were mirrors in a temple of some sort.

I agree with the Uncharted 2 thought. I don't think it's a perk, I'm thinking it might have something to do with an easter egg. If it is a mirror then we can start to think how it is involved with the story/gameplay.

For e.g...

The eclipse/planetary alignment at the end of the preview could be due to the start of an easter egg? Maybe we have a timer like the Der Riese mainframe, directing the sunlight to one location using the mirrors.

Shangri-La - BBC

Dream of a lost paradise where the ravages of time and history have been held back, where human beings live in harmony with nature, and where the wisdom of the planet is saved for future generations. In other words, to a Shangri-La.

From the above statement from the BBC, I am now thinking maybe Richtofen is trying to perfect the teleportation device (MDK) by using the secrets of Shangri-La. :ugeek: