Night. Cutscene. How the crew arrives.

ya i think this map takes place between SNN and Der Riese. because of 2 things:

1 there clothes are clean and ripped like people have said above.

and 2 because i am gonna bring up some thing that may have been over looked. ok remember back in Der Riese when u start up the match and walk up to the pack-a-punch machine ? the heros would say some thing like "that machine belongs in awesome town" or "hello can u open the door so i can get to the cool gadgets ?" which means the heros must of used the pack-a-punch machine BEFORE DER RIESE.

and there is a pack-a-punch machine in Shangri La! which means that this is where the crew first used the machine and why they know it is awesome when they get to Der Riese.

AND ALSO to back this theory up in the trailer it is kinda hard to tell but it looks like TAKEO HAS NO MUSTACH. which means it needs to take place some time in between SNN and Der Riese.

well thats my idea. hope u liked it. also why the heck are u guys fighting over consoles ? who gives a flying poop about which is better ? they both play the same games (besides a few xbox/ps3 only games) get over the xbox gets the map pack first things. i have a xbox and i agree that it is crazy. Activision wants to make money and xbox offered more money. get over it AND JUST PLAY THE F**KING GAME.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 there are clean and ripped like people have said above.

and 2 because i am gonna bring up some thing that may have been over looked. ok remember back in Der Riese when u start up the match and walk up to the pack-a-punch machine ? the heros would say some thing like "that machine belongs in awesome town" or "hello can u open the door so i can get to the cool gadgets ?" which means the heros must of used the pack-a-punch machine BEFORE DER RIESE.

and there is a pack-a-punch machine in Shangri La! which means that this is where the crew first used the machine and why they know it is awesome when they get to Der Riese.

AND ALSO to back this theory up in the trailer it is kinda hard to tell but it looks like TAKEO HAS NO MUSTACH. which means it needs to take place some time in between SNN and Der Riese.

well thats my idea. hope u liked it. also why the heck are u guys fighting over consoles ? who gives a flying poop about which is better ? they both play the same (besides a few /ps3 only games) get over the xbox gets the map pack first things. i have a xbox and i agree that it is crazy. Activision wants to make money and xbox offered more money. get over it AND JUST PLAY THE F**KING GAME.

Not a bad idea, but I don't think it's between SNN and Der Riese because of a one reason.

We are going to get Vietnam war era weapons (Gallil, M14 etc.) Which means they are in the future. Kino Der Toten was the first time the crew was ever in the future because Richtofen even says in the loading screen that he never knew the MDT was capable of time travel so it wouldn't make sense if Shangri-La took place between SNN and Der Riese. My guess is this takes place just before Ascension since Richtofen is in his old Nazi uniform (Yay!) and the crew look cleaner... Well... Unless they had a change in clothes or something... Lol.

well thats my idea. hope u liked it. also why the heck are u guys fighting over consoles ? who gives a flying poop about which is better ? they both play the same (besides a few /ps3 only games) get over the xbox gets the map pack first things. i have a xbox and i agree that it is crazy. Activision wants to make money and xbox offered more money. get over it AND JUST PLAY THE F**KING GAME.

Not a bad idea, but I don't think it's between SNN and Der Riese because of a one reason.

We are going to get Vietnam war era weapons (Gallil, M14 etc.) Which means they are in the future. Kino Der Toten was the first time the crew was ever in the future because Richtofen even says in the loading screen that he never knew the MDT was capable of time travel so it wouldn't make sense if Shangri-La took place between SNN and Der Riese. My guess is this takes place just before Ascension since Richtofen is in his old Nazi uniform (Yay!) and the crew look cleaner... Well... Unless they had a change in clothes or something... Lol.

You bring up a good point; what's stopping 3arc from putting us back in time before Der Riese with guns from WaW? Nobody said the guns we get to use HAVE to be the Galil, M14, M16, etc. Granted, I don't think this is the case here as that would seem like a step backwards, just throwing it out there.

You bring up a good point; what's stopping 3arc from putting us back in time before Der Riese with guns from WaW? Nobody said the guns we get to use HAVE to be the Galil, M14, M16, etc. Granted, I don't think this is the case here as that would seem like a step backwards, just throwing it out there.

In the trailer if you look at Takeo and the others they are holding Vietnam War era guns. :P

well they could of washed there clothes there BUT in the trailer they were not ripped at all. how did they fixed that ?

and about the Vietnam era guns i can explain that 1 khalil very eazy. u see when sam was getting all the guns together for the box she wanted to put WaW guns in but she forgot where she put them so she took Vietnam guns and said to her self: i hope no one notices. and than u noticed so now sam is mad and so she is gonna kidnap you and trap you in aether where we will need to save u in the next big easter egg. jk.

i just hope Treyarch as a reason for all there clothes looking the same as kino and went just lazy and copy and pasted them into the new map. maybe Takeo is good at sewing and he fixed all the rips. lol for all we know maybe richtofen keeps a sweing kit hiding some where to kill the zombies with when he is out of ammo.

maybe they got changed while they were stuck in the room in call of the dead

dempsey mite have been getting changed because when richtofen was looking for a light switch and demsey said richtofen let go thats not a lever :lol:

Richtofen i honestly love you but we had that discussion like 5 posts up from your post but yes good observation.

And to everyone also saying there was no teleporter in SNN....Well yes, you are correct, but S-L is in Asia too so traveling there sounds more likely when its in the same continent. :lol:

(especially if this is before Der Riese *cough* *cough*)

Another thing to back up it not being before der riese. Richtofen's hat. It's grey in the trailer. In WaW, it was tan. Lol, we really can't base this off of appearances, though. IMO, the maps all seem to go in order (except five, that's before Kino). Also, one last thing, Takeo DOES have a moustache if you look closely, but they could just be using the skins from kino of course.

i like the idea we find out more before they went to der riese but we already know they went from shi no numa to der riese because in the map pack trailer for der riese they teleported to der riese. how they teleported remains to be answered (kind of a mystery like how they went from kino to ascension) but im pretty sure they did not go anywhere between shi no numa and der riese

ya they could be reusing the skins i guess. but i just dont think treyarch would be so lazy to reuse the same skins as kino. they seem to care about the little stuff. i just dont think it makes sense (but than again what makes sense in this game ?) for are heros to go from full of blood with A LOT of rips to nice and clean with no rips. like people have said they could of washed there clothes there. but than how did they fix the rips ?

well they did have a lot of time in the safe in call of the dead maybe richtofen does have a sewing kit hiding some where. but i heard that some one saw richtofen holding a scavenger in trailer so that could mean it takes place after call of the dead after all and treyarch just got lazy and copy and pasted the skins from kino. THIS IS SO CONFUSING. HEAD HURT REAL GOOD.

• Administrators

Based off appearances, it makes sense that it would be before Ascension, it's not like they changed clothes, grew a stache, and healed wounds. They wouldn't use old skins if they had the new ones, that just wouldn't make sense IMHO. I think it has to be before Ascension after Kino.

Based off appearances, it makes sense that it would be before Ascension, it's not like they changed clothes, grew a stache, and healed wounds. They wouldn't use old skins if they had the new ones, that just wouldn't make sense IMHO. I think it has to be before Ascension after Kino.
There was a quote where Dempsey says "Thanks Gersch, or something like more rewarding than Gersch"or something along those lines
  • Administrators

There was a quote where Dempsey says "Thanks Gersch, or something like more rewarding than Gersch"or something along those lines

There is proof both ways, well have to see.

well because of the teleporters the whole time line is messed up. i mean just about nothing is set in stone when it comes to the time line. just by the power of 1 radio the whole time line could get switched up. ascension could take place at the time same as SNN for all we know.

if u take out the gun era and the different looking skins of are heros and look just at the teleporter u can see that there really is no time line. look at it kinda like the butter affect. now we know richtofen is taking "parts" from all of the maps to build some thing. but you see they went to call of the dead which is in the year 2013 the world is the way it is BECAUSE OF WHAT RICHTOFEN IS DOING. now they are going back in time to get another part and this part could change the future so that means CALL OF THE DEAD MIGHT OF NEVER HAPPENED. he would still have his golden rod but the zombies attack/movie MAY OF NEVER HAPPENED because of the part rictofen has taken.

which because of all the parts richtofen has taken from SNN and kino etc he has CHANGED THE FUTURE. because those parts may have been linked to important event in history. which means not only do we not know the zombie time line WE DONT KNOW THE REAL LIFE HISTORY TIME LINE ETHER.

ok ether i just blew your mind or this made no sense at all. but what i am trying to say is any thing could happen in this map and just because we do not have WaW guns does not mean it does not take place in the WaW time line.

i hope u understood what i am trying to say. and thanks for reading this as well.

• Administrators

Alright, well I agree that teleporters screwed things up, but we can't judge the maps off guns. Given that like the same guns are in each map means there at the same time, so that's not really a strong argument.

Personally I don't believe in the whole THIS MAP DOESN'T HAPPEN thing, if were there, it happened.

Now it can't be W@W timeline. The maps with characters: SNN, DR, Kino, Ascension, CoTD, S-L. Now off my evidence, it has to be before Ascension, so:

SNN, DR, Kino, S-L, Ascension, CoTD

They CAN'T WASH/CLEAN CLOTHES!! They aren't going to wash their clothes, or fix their wounds. They don't change the clothes and appearance for nothing. In Ascension, Richtofen is aging because he has grey hairs, has a huge scratch on his cheek. In Shangri-La, he is younger, has no cuts, and has his old uniform. I'm not sure if the Gersch quote is breaking the 4th wall, or maybe CoTD is after and S-L is before, but that doesn't make sense.

I think they used the teleporter in Kino to CoTD, then turned around and used it for S-L, THEN went to Ascension.

Alright, well I agree that teleporters screwed things up, but we can't judge the maps off guns. Given that like the same guns are in each map means there at the same time, so that's not really a strong argument.

Personally I don't believe in the whole THIS MAP DOESN'T HAPPEN thing, if were there, it happened.

Now it can't be W@W timeline. The maps with characters: SNN, DR, Kino, Ascension, CoTD, S-L. Now off my evidence, it has to be before Ascension, so:

They CAN'T WASH/CLEAN CLOTHES!! They aren't going to wash their clothes, or fix their wounds. They don't change the clothes and appearance for nothing. In Ascension, Richtofen is aging because he has grey hairs, has a huge scratch on his cheek. In Shangri-La, he is younger, has no cuts, and has his old uniform. I'm not sure if the Gersch quote is breaking the 4th wall, or maybe CoTD is after and S-L is before, but that doesn't make sense.

I think they used the teleporter in Kino to CoTD, then turned around and used it for S-L, THEN went to Ascension.

Im started to agree with you Tac Insert...but what still gets me is that quote that Dempsey said in the room...you know how sometimes they announce real things, like the powers out great or like hey Treyarch can we get a new objective here and stuff like that...maybe its a huge paradox and Richtofen is trying to change history? :shock: :shock:
  • Administrators

Im started to agree with you Tac Insert...but what still gets me is that quote that Dempsey said in the room...you know how sometimes they announce real things, like the powers out great or like hey Treyarch can we get a new objective here and stuff like that...maybe its a huge paradox and Richtofen is trying to change history? :shock: :shock:

What you are referring to is the 4th wall when they mention a player or treyarch.

Guest xeinpo

I'm gonna get flamed and maybe thrown off the thread for this but I don't care...I'm really sick of the whole XBox first shit. It's bullshit and everybody knows it...even XBox users.

If it was a week or two maybe I wouldn't be as fed up with it, but it's a whole month. An ENTIRE month!!! By the time us PS3 users get it, everything is done. All the XBox users found everything and theres nothing left to find for us PS3 users....whatever man I hope Treyarch realized how incredibly DUMB it was to sign a contract with satan...I hope your souls are still intact guys.

Another ps3 user complaining. "We only have tons of exclusives and blue ray but we have to wait a WHOLE MONTH!?!?!?!??!?" Calm down. It is a month. Besides if you got a month early you would think it was amazing and that it was ps3s turn to get DLC a month early.

• Administrators

:o I ad no clue, thanx 8-)

Any day 8-)

As for the DLC early, I agree that there is a bit of favoritism towards my console (360), and it's a bit stupid when people say, "If you look at the broad timescale, a month isn't bad." no it's nit, but you can't really base it that generally. The PS3 community wants to feel welcome in CoD and frankly they kinda are on the backburner it seems with making things 100% fair. /endrant

I think Microsoft is stupid, they have been around since the 80's with computer software and everything they've made to me they dont need more money or more customers they stand well in the game industry,if anything Sony needs help they lost millions in dollars during the hacks and more during the Japan earthquake, second the reason they took so long to put it back online is cause they didnt know that a threat like that would happen? Example Pearl Harbor U.S. had a good military but yet Japan killed a lot of the people stationed there, they didnt know a threat like that could happen, and it just pisses me off that Xbox owners think they are better, its really F*kin stupid a real annoying, cant we just get along? :facepalm:

How does pearl harbor have anything to do with console wars?

• Administrators

I think Microsoft is stupid, they have been around since the 80's with computer software and everything they've made to me they dont need more money or more customers they stand well in the game industry,if anything Sony needs help they lost millions in dollars during the hacks and more during the Japan earthquake, second the reason they took so long to put it back online is cause they didnt know that a threat like that would happen? Example Pearl Harbor U.S. had a good military but yet Japan killed a lot of the people stationed there, they didnt know a threat like that could happen, and it just pisses me off that Xbox owners think they are better, its really F*kin stupid a real annoying, cant we just get along? :facepalm:

How does pearl harbor have anything to do with console wars?

It's called an analogy. You don't need to find something to criticize in the post. Hence how he has the word EXAMPLE before Pearl Harbor.