Night. Cutscene. How the crew arrives.

I noticed this the first time I saw the Annihilation video.

Go to 2:47 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rxX1v3bjXak

You see this streak of light go across the sky. My thoughts are that the light is

the crew. When you send them off in COTD, they go through the teleporter and

travel to Shangri La.(NO BRAINIER) I could see this as a beginning cut-scene, showing them

flying in and explaining why they are there.

Please let me know what your guys theories are. :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a bad idea, except why are they flying? They teleported there.... they shouldn't be seen in the sky.

There has to be something that you can see when someone is teleporting.

It could also be a spaceship, or something of the sort.

In Halo 3, the beginning cut-scene, you see a ship flying down.

This looks like the same effect, a ship burning through the atmosphere.

Not a bad idea, except why are they flying? They teleported there.... they shouldn't be seen in the sky.

Oh no not again with the aliens.. why does everyone want that? Yeah I agree, something should be seen, but shouldn't the shooting star go into a nearby teleporter? Not over the map, into it.

Oh no not again with the aliens.. why does everyone want that? Yeah I agree, something should be seen, but shouldn't the shooting star go into a nearby teleporter? Not over the map, into it.

Well definitely not Aliens..... I agree with you. I'm just theorizing. It could be making a circle around?

I cant be sure.... We are only a week and a half away from playing it. :twisted:

Well definitely not Aliens..... I agree with you. I'm just theorizing. It could be making a circle around?

I cant be sure.... We are only a week and a half away from playing it. :twisted:

Well, YOU are, I'm gonna have to be patient for a month :D I've still got gameplay videos I could watch though.

We can't be sure though. Still, hoping for a cutscene.

Well, YOU are, I'm gonna have to be patient for a month :D I've still got gameplay videos I could watch though.

We can't be sure though. Still, hoping for a cutscene.

Yeah that would be pretty BA. :D

I feel so bad that PS3 is getting this a month later than us xbox users....

I'm gonna get flamed and maybe thrown off the thread for this but I don't care...I'm really sick of the whole XBox first shit. It's bullshit and everybody knows it...even XBox users.

If it was a week or two maybe I wouldn't be as fed up with it, but it's a whole month. An ENTIRE month!!! By the time us PS3 users get it, everything is done. All the XBox users found everything and theres nothing left to find for us PS3 users....whatever man I hope Treyarch realized how incredibly DUMB it was to sign a contract with satan...I hope your souls are still intact guys.

I'm gonna get flamed and maybe thrown off the thread for this but I don't care...I'm really sick of the whole XBox first shit. It's bullshit and everybody knows it...even XBox users.

If it was a week or two maybe I wouldn't be as fed up with it, but it's a whole month. An ENTIRE month!!! By the time us PS3 users get it, everything is done. All the XBox users found everything and theres nothing left to find for us PS3 users....whatever man I hope Treyarch realized how incredibly DUMB it was to sign a contract with satan...I hope your souls are still intact guys.

I met get thrown off too but i mean yah it is kind of ridiculous that we have to wait this long.good thing that contract expires next year :facepalm:

Don't forget that you don't want to play the map as much by the end of the month... 2 weeks would be good enough IMO.

yea poor ps3 users with your free online, and lol ms is satan?? i wouldnt call a company that tries to please their customers with exclusives and smooth online gameplay satan.

atleast they dont go around suing their customers for customizing their consoles to their liking.

sorry for that but you need to see the situation in a broader aspect (from both sides)

PS!!!!: Why cant we band together against our new nemesis Nintendo and their wiiU?

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

yea poor ps3 users with your free online, and lol ms is satan?? i wouldnt call a company that tries to please their customers with exclusives and smooth online gameplay satan.

Yes, microsoft is satan. What they do is all for money, dude, money that they don't need.

atleast they dont go around suing their customers for customizing their consoles to their liking.

sorry for that but you need to see the situation in a broader aspect (from both sides)

What are you trying to say here?

PS!!!!: Why cant we band together against our new nemesis Nintendo and their wiiU?

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

I like nintendo.. they aren't our nemesis'

How is it dumb?You do realise they get loads of cash from that contract right?

I think Microsoft is stupid, they have been around since the 80's with computer software and everything they've made to me they dont need more money or more customers they stand well in the game industry,if anything Sony needs help they lost millions in dollars during the hacks and more during the Japan earthquake, second the reason they took so long to put it back online is cause they didnt know that a threat like that would happen? Example Pearl Harbor U.S. had a good military but yet Japan killed a lot of the people stationed there, they didnt know a threat like that could happen, and it just pisses me off that Xbox owners think they are better, its really F*kin stupid a real annoying, cant we just get along? :facepalm:

I think Microsoft is stupid, they have been around since the 80's with computer software and everything they've made to me they dont need more money or more customers they stand well in the game industry,if anything Sony needs help they lost millions in dollars during the hacks and more during the Japan earthquake, second the reason they took so long to put it back online is cause they didnt know that a threat like that would happen? Example Pearl Harbor U.S. had a good military but yet Japan killed a lot of the people stationed there, they didnt know a threat like that could happen, and it just pisses me off that Xbox owners think they are better, its really F*kin stupid a real annoying, cant we just get along? :facepalm:

I do not believe Ps3 users are stupid.

However,the gaming industry is alot about competition so it's just good for Microsoft that PSN got hacked.

just a brief thing....both consoles are equal imo when it comes to exclusives and online price and everything.

Back on topic....

I think that this map will answer how they get to Der Riese because I believe that this takes place after SNN. My reasoning is the cleanliness of their clothing.

just a brief thing....both consoles are equal imo when it comes to exclusives and online price and everything.

Back on topic....

I think that this map will answer how they get to Der Riese because I believe that this takes place after SNN. My reasoning is the cleanliness of their clothing.

If takeo doesn't have a moustache, then this will take place right after der riese. I honestly think they got to Der Riese by using the Wunderwaffe on the meteor though, since there isn't evidence of a teleporter there.

Wouldn't make much sense. If Richtofan has his "long, stiff, hard Golden Rod" with him on this map, then it takes place after CotD.

If takeo doesn't have a moustache, then this will take place right after der riese. I honestly think they got to Der Riese by using the Wunderwaffe on the meteor though, since there isn't evidence of a teleporter there.

As mentioned above, if Richtofan has his Golden Rod then Shangri-La will come right after CotD.

You mean from SNN to Der Riese? They couldn't travel anywhere without a teleporter. Honestly I think they just went straight to Der Riese on their own, since Richtofan knows exactly where the facility is. Er, was, rather.

As mentioned above, if Richtofan has his Golden Rod then Shangri-La will come right after CotD.

You mean from SNN to Der Riese? They couldn't travel anywhere without a teleporter. Honestly I think they just went straight to Der Riese on their own, since Richtofan knows exactly where the facility is. Er, was, rather.

They teleported in, and Richtofen tries to act like he doesn't know about the place. Yeah, I'm saying from SNN to der riese. Since there aren't signs of teleporters there, I figured the Dg-2 could be used like a portable teleporter if used in conjunction with other 115. The only question would be, how would they teleport to the exact location of der riese, since they can't set a place to go.

well not to get off topic again, but it has nothing to do with treyarch, its Activision that decides when the maps go out for each system.