Red perks above monkeys

fruito

I've watched the video, seen screenshots, and what I believe happens to the power ups when a monkey goes near em is that it destroys them. Because at first a power up in the monkey was a red nuke, but as it got closer to the hammer it changed to a hammer, maybe it destroys whatever power ups are in it's way. Rather then perks?

Thoughts comments post away!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the video, seen screenshots, and what I believe happens to the power ups when a monkey goes near em is that it destroys them. Because at first a power up in the monkey was a red nuke, but as it got closer to the hammer it changed to a hammer, maybe it destroys whatever power ups are in it's way. Rather then perks?

i think it changes the pwr up or makes it do the opposite as in red max ammo u lose all ur ammo

i think it changes the pwr up or makes it do the opposite as in red max ammo u lose all ur ammo

so getting a carpenter will un board every barrier-200 points

nuke will be more zombies -400 points

Insta-kill will be one touch= insta-death (on you not zombie)

fire sale- no box whatsoever

random bottle perk- loses all perks-

x2= -x2?

death machine = a spud launcher? :lol:

ETC......

yup, i just won't kill the monkeys.....

:)

The monkies/ baboons theory that I have is this:

When a power up drops, a baboon can come along and snatch it up,changing it to something else. The video seems to go in slightly slower motion when that scene played, so I think that the power up will change a lot faster than shown in the video.

I do not think these creatures are the new special round though.

• Administrators

I made a topic on my opinions, and I will post here.

I think they appear from bushes or out if nap somewhere, and they are carrying a perk the whole time. It will change every half second, and the video is real time so it will be that fast. I think they will change faster and faster when shot so you can't exploit which drop u want,

ah, i was thinking, because on a scene from the video, it has the bridge.....

and too the right of that it has a 'mountain' side.... it has a black hole thing.... ( small tunnel) big enough for a monkey that size....

to go through.... so my theory is they come out there.... :)

i will get a pic :)

and here it is..... (just ignore the circle....)

notice there the black hole/cave only big enough for a monkey? i think thats where they come from ;)

• Administrators

ah, i was thinking, because on a scene from the video, it has the bridge.....

and too the right of that it has a 'mountain' side.... it has a black hole thing.... ( small tunnel) big enough for a monkey that size....

to go through.... so my theory is they come out there.... :)

i will get a pic :)

Please do! I want to see it!

• 4 weeks later...

so getting a carpenter will un board every barrier-200 points

nuke will be more zombies -400 points

Insta-kill will be one touch= insta-death (on you not zombie)

fire sale- no box whatsoever

random bottle perk- loses all perks-

x2= -x2?

death machine = a spud launcher? :lol:

ETC......

yup, i just won't kill the monkeys.....

:)

Now we all know about the monkeys but x2 would be divide by 2 which is you lose 20 points for hit and so on