Information Thread

Sigint

i had a look at all the other threads and there doesnt seem to be any that people could just contribute little tid-bits of info, so i made one. This is for people seeing something very small in the trailer and just putting it in here, rather than making a new thread or posting in an unrelated one

so starting off:

monkey things contain random pick-ups. they change, and most likely will drop whatever one you kill them on.

women zombies.

heroes return :D

Nice new escape method of a boat thing

There will be more info soon with inside xbox and probably a full zombies trailer, so more info can be compiled then here

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i saw that trap, but i only saw the pack a punch, not the statue. This map reminds me of that one in WaW with the bridge in the middle and rock, grass, and water down below

Banzai? Funny... there was a temple in that map, too. You couldn't go in it though. Heard a rumor of zombie noises outside of that temple....

there appears a slide in the map as well. at the part were they show Takeo u can see him crouch down and go on the slide.

ALSO near the end of the trailer where they show that bald zombie guy who is on fire (u know who i mean) he appears to have a dragons face on his chest. i do not know if that means any thing but it is cool that is a fact.

In Shangri-La there will be:

-Woman Zombies

-The 4 Original Characters

-Pack a Punch

-Bowie Knife

-Monkeys - Most likely a few will spawn every now and then, above their head you see powerups switching back and forth. I'm willing to bet when you kill the monkeys whatever powerup was above their head when you killed them will be dropped.

-The classic electric traps like the ones from Verruckt, Shi No Numa, and Der Riese.

-Spike traps

-Water slide getaways

-Minecart getaways

-Monkey Bombs

*[!]Will be posting new information as I find it.[!]*

I noticed the moon looks weird too. And btw I get the screenshot of it and no [brains]? GAHH GAHHHHH GAHHHHHHHH :evil: :evil: :evil: lol jk

well actually i was going to give you some, guess i forgot

Oh, then I guess my joke turned out good for me. Got me [brains] :lol: Thank you Mr. Johnson.

also if you notice, if you look slightly to the left of the moon you can see swirly clouds, almost like a galaxy of some sorts. And about the fire zombie (whatever he is), if he is one of the more special stand out zombies, think, if Shangri-La is a temple, and we see a golden statue in the trailer, and it's supposed to be somewhat of a sacred place, that he could be a temple guard of somesorts

I just gotta say, women zombies FTW! :D

Maybe they'll have something neat like the Gersch/dolls that's unique to this map?

yes they are :D. i am really looking forward to seeing some weapons exclusive to Shangri-la. The wonder weapons i want are the Scavenger, Ray Gun and possibly a new one.