New Boss???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not a new boss.

George was put in call of the dead to make the players a little bit harder in running big rounds or camping.

I don't think that will be the case in Shangri-La

Didnt you read my previous post? It cant be a George type boss because of the size of the map..maybe it is just a new variant like the Nova zombies only with a cut scene, all ideas are appreciated :P

wonder weapon that burns zombies? If they do make this it should be way better than the flamethrower and if it was then why is he still alive? :o:o:o All of your ideas could be true, but i really do not want another George in the game, he ruined my expirence for CotD

Mabey the wonder weapon could take a while to kill?If you noticed the zombie looked like it was stumbling.

maybe a reference to the monks who burned themselves in protest during the 60's? idk

Yeah i agree with this , they probably do the same things as the lightning zombies on COTD , you knife them you get electrified.

New map - you knife the fire zombies you get burned = easier to get downed

maybe a reference to the monks who burned themselves in protest during the 60's? idk

Yeah i agree with this , they probably do the same things as the lightning zombies on COTD , you knife them you get electrified.

New map - you knife the fire zombies you get burned = easier to get downed

Haha burned :lol: as in actuallly getting burned... no? no ok...