New Boss???

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only :twisted: HOT :twisted: Zombie in the game...
Pun intended? :lol: i was reading in one of the topics that richtofen had a Scavenger?? so maybe there is a stronge possibility they WILL have a flame wonder weapon

Some sort of flame wonder weapon would be cool, but in all honesty I'm just happy to have our four guys back in the game!!!

The only :twisted: HOT :twisted: Zombie in the game...
Pun intended? :lol: i was reading in one of the topics that richtofen had a Scavenger?? so maybe there is a stronge possibility they WILL have a flame wonder weapon

Some sort of flame wonder weapon would be cool, but in all honesty I'm just happy to have our four guys back in the game!!!

Agreed, they are the original four!

I'm curious about those red powerups floating above the monkies and why they were cycling (first it was a nuke, then carpenter, then double points).

What do you think the significance of the red powerups is?

Some people think the power ups last longer, i think since they move above a monkeys head change the color to not get confused?

....well, this is awkward.

I can tell you, out of analysis, I theorize some possible things.

1.Monks, out of protest, would set themselves on fire, so it's maybe alluding to monk zombies. I see some Gas Mask Zombies in the crowds. Perhaps Group 935 found their way into shangra-la, and began experiments, to which the monks protested against, which helped Group 935 in their experiment which led to the cultivation of these calcined cretins.

2.The hell hounds carry the same trait(if this is a trait and indeed, not a new fire weapon), and who do we know has history with the hell hounds and has not been seen yet? Who else but Dr. Maxis? I wouldn't be surprised if Maxis makes his debut here as this fiery, and fiendish friend of ours. The theory that Samantha escaped death due to her exposure to 115 could easily be applied to Maxis, since he worked with the stuff frequently, and in an audio clip, says he feels his mind is being affected by the substance.

3.simply an effect to fire, whether it be trap or weapon form. Not everything is fantastic.

How ironic though, How I appear here.

I'm curious about those red powerups floating above the monkies and why they were cycling (first it was a nuke, then carpenter, then double points).

What do you think the significance of the red powerups is?

Some people think the power ups last longer, i think since they move above a monkeys head change the color to not get confused?

Also some people think that those animals (for the sake of it lets say monkeys) actually steal power-ups, and you must kill them before they run off with them. I'm not sure if i support that theory.

But let's just say it's true. That would stop us from being able to say 'wait, everybody reload for max ammo' to now being 'wait, everybody load for ma-- omg they stole max ammo!'

or waiting for nukes, or blah blah blah. That's the only reason i can see that can reinforce that theory. hahah

otherwise, it's a farse

....well, this is awkward.

I can tell you, out of analysis, I theorize some possible things.

1.Monks, out of protest, would set themselves on fire, so it's maybe alluding to monk zombies. I see some Gas Mask Zombies in the crowds. Perhaps Group 935 found their way into shangra-la, and began experiments, to which the monks protested against, which helped Group 935 in their experiment which led to the cultivation of these calcined cretins.

2.The hell hounds carry the same trait(if this is a trait and indeed, not a new fire weapon), and who do we know has history with the hell hounds and has not been seen yet? Who else but Dr. Maxis? I wouldn't be surprised if Maxis makes his debut here as this fiery, and fiendish friend of ours. The theory that Samantha escaped death due to her exposure to 115 could easily be applied to Maxis, since he worked with the stuff frequently, and in an audio clip, says he feels his mind is being affected by the substance.

3.simply an effect to fire, whether it be trap or weapon form. Not everything is fantastic.

How ironic though, How I appear here.

I did think it looked rather monk-like.

Here's what I think: I'm not sure if that flame zombie is a boss but I think where it shows that Lunar Eclipse is basically Shang-Ri La's variant of a boss round. Like say for HellHounds the setting becomes foggy, or for the Pentagon Thief everything turns a blue hue. As you can see in the video the map is really sunny and bright. But in the Lunar Eclipse picture it seems to be a little darker. I don't know that's just my opinion.

I don't think that specific zombie has an significance really. It seems like the way the camera moves that it's just a cut scene. Probably similar to COTD. It's probably something different from the actual gameplay, like the way in COTD they characters had the machete and pitchfork and such.