'SHANGRI-LA' ZOMBIE MAP, WHAT IT COULD BRING...

dykeso

So, judging by the video i have seen,

rxX1v3bjXak

At 2:17, if you keep watching, you shall see some 'animals'

Which seem to be carrying a power up, which changes.

Also, at 2:24, if you keep watching you can see Takeo, then Nikolai, with what seems to be 'NEW EXTRA'S' (TRAPS)

Along with Richtofen, riding on a 'cool mine cart' vehicle. Which, seems like a handy place to get around.

At 2:30, he says that it is a thin, tight map. So, unlike Call Of The Dead it is hugely open, this map is tightly packed like 'vurrukt' and 'five'....

'The story in Shangri-la, is shrouded and a mystery, I love the lead up to the fans with Der Reise, and got there own ideas from it. And also, discovering facts, that we put in there. We hope they really get the sense that we've taken this to just a whole another level, with the new weapons and the environment, easy to get around the map and things like that, theres a lot of holding areas, escape hatches, and things that get you out at the last minute, which is a contrast to call of the dead, where it was a very wide open map, where this is a very tight map, if things look like theyr'e getting rough, get outta there, it's time to go.' also at, 2:39, there is a 'cut-scene' type thing, on this zombie. Maybe anew character? who knows? :L :lol:

EDIT: There seems to be some sort of new 'zombie' people: WOMEN! Go to :

and

'PAP' in the background......

'wierd monkey guy' with 'eclipse' in background.....

Electrical Trap Switch? Returns! ;)

' I have compiled these pictures from another forum:

viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12395

AND WITH THANKS TO .....jimbob200521

:L

he helped me alot, thanks.....

Thanks for reading ;)

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sure, it looks pretty amazing, but I'm not buying this till I hear other people's responses.

And no, I'm not going to listen to XBL users, as they usually brand it as 'Shit'.

well my kind sir i am an XBL user and i dont go off and brand everything as "shit" so instead of listening to the idiots on XBL listen to the smart people who knows whats good, like me. and dont brand every XBL user as a cynical asshole, not trying to be an ass haha but i dont do that to PS3 users dude

Seriously,

for the love of god, is there a topic we can talk without worrying about which console is best.

We are all grown up here, and none of us owns this sh*t. Just play the game and stop worrying what is best, we have not asked you for console reviews at least the thread is not about which console is best, if you guys want to flame I will create a topic and you can yell there as much as you want.

EDIT: here it is

viewtopic.php?f=25&t=12407

To Mods, you should start hunting down off topic replies and delete and probably ban them if repeated.

@matuzz, i forgot sorry :L :lol:

and it's hard on my laptop to tell if Caps locks ON or off......

:L

and, yeah, right, make a new post were you can argue...... ffs,...a NAD NOW, BACK TO MY ORIGINAL POST..... JEEZ.....

sorry matuzz/..... arghh.... ;)

The monkeys appear to come during the same round as normal zombies, and it also looks as though they steal drops, which is why in one shot there is a red drop following a monkey. It also looks like while the monkeys hold them, they change, because at first it is a Nuke, then a Carpenter, then a Double Points. Maybe you could use there changing of drops stratigically, and use it to get more max ammos, fire sales, or even perk bottles!

Thanks for the credit :D

BTW, I've added a few more pics including the monkeys with the changing perks.

Can't wait for this map to launch!! I can feel me pulling another all nighter to get this, then playing for an hour before I go to bed :lol:

If anyone wants to get in on the map when it launches, send me a message. I've got a fast connection so I will be on as soon as I can. During the last map pack, I got tired of waiting for it to launch so I started playing another map to pass the time. Match went better than I thought so when the new maps were released, I didn't quit. By the time I started downloading the maps, everyone was at 50%+. I beat everyone on my friends list in downloading it and pissed a lot of people off :P

F*ck yes.

It looks really good, compact and challenging.

The only thing is...

THEY'VE BOUGHT BACK THE BASTARD MONKEYS!

That is all :mrgreen:

They're different monkeys. These ones only steal power ups, which it seems we can get back.

Technically we don't know what the hell they do. They could be the same monkeys, only with power ups on there backs. Probably not, but I'm seeing a lot of people making assumptions about the new map without even seeing any actual gameplay :)

Personal thoughts for monkies:

They roam around on zombie rounds and can give you ever changing power ups

Steal power ups and change them

Maybe the new dog round (though i find it unlikely since it'd be weird to have an ENTIRE round dedicated to giving you free power ups)

The flaming zombie at the end is either:

A new boss

or

A sign that zombies can survive fire traps in this level

yeah, i know i said it, but i didnt say everyone..... :facepalm:

yeah but you implied it dude you said

That's what i don't like about X-BOX getting the maps first, they scar it saying 'it's terrible' or 'it's shit'.....

see how you said "they" and not "some" so you implying that everyone on xbox is going to brand it as shit all i am saying and this wasnt a console war at all we werent saying which console was best i was saying that im not branding the DLC as shit just because some other people do so :facepalm: back to you