I wanna thank Treyarch for accepting my ideas for Shangri-La

8feet

8feet here...

It really surprised me to see two of my ideas in the new zombie map!

Note: I'm not actually sure if they did some changes, but I did saw one of my ideas running to how I explained it!

1. Maze Escape Route - Activate the maze to cut of the zombies! Raises walls to block them off.

Video time = 2:27

2. Cart Escape - I originally called this "Moving Platform" my idea was to let players escape on the platform in 3 ways while able to shoot zombies on the go.

Video time = 2:28

Video time = 2:36

Video =

Thanks again Treyarch and God Bless to everyone!

Evidence...

Here's the Cart Escape evidence http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7000

Unfortunately, the evidence for the Maze Escape idea was removed thanks to a some moderator.

The only proof I can lend you guys is this topic I made years ago that proves that I made a topic with all the ideas I can think of. The Maze idea was on my latest update, and that's the time when THAT moderator removed it!

Thanks to Groby2345 to quote the last remains of my work

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=207598&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=7fjb3fkjta24a9l6jbpnkairv1&start=20

And this is the topic which was suppose to lend you straight to my latest update except if you press the link it will say "The requested thread does not exist."

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=207598&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&sid=7fjb3fkjta24a9l6jbpnkairv1

Others...

Hey guys, I find this funny because when I was searching for my evidences. I stumble to one of my old comments and I found out that... Maybe I gave the idea for the ballistic knife upgraded version known as The Krauss Refibrillator

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=226454&p=2613190&sid=7fjb3fkjta24a9l6jbpnkairv1#p2613190

Got to the bottom of the tread and read Nikolai's quote!

I found another one in the time capsule. Everyone knows about MW3's team perks right? Well I don't believe this but I think I figured out where that idea sparked from...

http://www.callofduty.com/board/viewtopic.php?f=70&t=241814&st=0&sk=t&sd=a&hilit=squad+perks

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8feet here...

Note: I'm not actually sure if they did some changes, but I did saw one of my ideas running to how I explained it!

1. Maze Escape Route - Activate the maze to cut of the zombies! Raises walls to block them off.

2. Cart Escape - I originally called this "Moving Platform" my idea was to let players escape on the platform in 3 ways while able to shoot zombies on the go.

Video =

Thanks again Trayarch and God Bless to everyone!

Could you show or post a link which proves where you have psoted this? Don't worry about spell checks.

8feet here...

Video =

Thanks again Trayarch and God Bless to everyone!

Could you show or post a link which proves where you have psoted this? Don't worry about spell checks.

This is the Moving platform idea. I'm currently finding the other one except I forgot were I posted it Lolz;D!!! maybe its in the official Call of Duty forums. Search engine is not working!

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7000

God Bless!!!

wow, your head really is stuffed right up your ass on this.

no one from treyarch ever read any of your shit, let alone acted on it.

moving platform/cart escape only remotely simalar, and as for the maze escape? no proof my friend, no proof, and even if there were i bet your idea was only slightly simalar.

if you were responsible for helping out treyarch with ideas i'm sure they'd be thanking you and not the other way around. mmpphh.

Treyarch guys frequent this site more than you think. Especially the guys working on zombies.

It is very possible that someone was reading a thread, saw your post and thought, damn that is a cool idea, how can we implement this. A lot of the zombie stuff we have seen and could see in the future was derived from the community.

Just sayin :D

Treyarch guys frequent this site more than you think. Especially the guys working on zombies.

It is very possible that someone was reading a thread, saw your post and thought, damn that is a cool idea, how can we implement this. A lot of the zombie stuff we have seen and could see in the future was derived from the community.

[brains] exactly

yeh ok. you're probably right. also i'm 33, and the guy could be a young lad. i sometimes forget that when i was young i used to show off and exaggerate. and on reflection i was a bit rude for which i apologise, sorry. :oops:

although, still a bit too far removed to be taking credit like that imo. that's all

yep, just like they did with theater mode/Combat mode, i dont know who asked for it but they came up with the idea, about last may (in 2010) i think.