Traps, females, and lots of new zombie info!

I dunno about anybody else, but I'm excited traps are making a comeback. Not only the new ones, but old electric ones possibly?

A screenshot with what looks like a power box circled.

BTW, Bamboo trap looks to be a possible new favorite :P

The only thing I hope they change (but am sure they won't) is getting at the very least the kill count for zombies killed with traps. That's the main reason I don't usually use them when I play. No points, no kill credit.

Next, could we see our first female Zombies in this map?

New evil looking monkey as well as the Eclipse that could be like the new dogs, every 5 rounds or so?

PAP in the background

Also, the new monkey which grab? your Zombie drops such as Max Ammo, Bombs, etc and they change on the backs of the monkeys until you kill the monkey

Then the bomb changes to a hammer

Alright, that's all I've got for now. I didn't see any wall guns, any new guns the Characters were holding, or anything else. Hope you all enjoy!

Edit: A couple more, for instance; what is up with this guy?!

And finally, I want this shirt!!!

Edit again: Full video for those who haven't seen

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow and to think this map might only be 2 weeks away!

And i still haven't made it to round 30 on Call of the Dead!

My two cents...

To me it looks like to get Power ups you have to Kill monkeys that show up Randomly...

Or the monkeys Steal your Power ups,

The Traps look awesome,

Looks like this is where Edward is going to find his Final piece wonder if there is a Cinematic to go along with this?

Im glad this map is Smaller but i wonder if it is a Run and gun map i hope not, i like running circles in a Area not going around a Whole map,

From the video i saw it looked like there were Fire Zombies maybe some kind of Boss type round?

Well that is all i got! I hope this map is really fun and lets hope that the Short Development time did not determine the Quality of the map either. :D

Well that is all i got! I hope this map is really fun and lets hope that the Short Development time did not determine the Quality of the map either. :D

I highly doubt the quality will be affected because it never was an issue im pretty sure they were working on this by the time they released Escalation, like they were working on projects at the same time, who knows maybe there releasing this so they can make map pack 4

This looks awesome! The close release date also means that Map Pack 4 is likely. If this is released in less than two months from the previous, we definitely have time to get a fourth, sense Map Pack 3 for WaW was released in August.

It's going to be a long 12 days.

This looks awesome! The close release date also means that Map Pack 4 is likely. If this is released in less than two months from the previous, we definitely have time to get a fourth, sense Map Pack 3 for WaW was released in August.

It's going to be a long 12 days.

Exactly what I was thinking! I hope so anyway

I think these monkeys will steal power-ups instead of perks..methinks..

Then..we have those zombiefied monkeys too! They don't look like anything like ascensions monkeys.

Best thing ever is ..it comes out 3 days after my birthday :)

I think these monkeys will steal power-ups instead of perks..methinks..

Then..we have those zombiefied monkeys too! They don't look like anything like ascensions monkeys.

Best thing ever is ..it comes out 3 days after my birthday :)

Is it possible that this takes place before Ascension? I say this b/c it's obvious monkeys are coming back, but the question is; are they more or less evolved than they were in Ascension? In Ascension, they stole perks from you. In this one, they either steal power ups when dropped or b/c they were such a pain in the ass before, they now drop power ups when you kill them to make them more worth while. Either way, I hope they are better done than they were in Ascension. Defending all those perks was a pain haha

On a side note, I can't wait to see actual game play released. I wonder if there's going to be any new perks in this? I hope so :P

looks like the monkey carrying red power up jumped up the stairs at the last second.

also, what is that gold thing in the bottom right area of the picture? cant see if its a perk machine or not...

I saw that as well. Not sure what it is. Doesn't look uniform enough to be a perk but it could a node of some sort, maybe something you have to link up. Perhaps you have to link several stones or nodes to get access to the Pack-a-Punch, kind of like in Five. I hope not, though. That was a pain in the ass.

I Think it could be a possibillity that the new wonder weapon could burn the zombies.because theres monkeys for boss rounds.If you noticed in CotD Geogre was there which replaced special rounds (Monkeys, dogs Theif).I Doubt if that they would make a special zombie and have a monkey round.

I Think it could be a possibillity that the new wonder weapon could burn the zombies.because theres monkeys for boss rounds.If you noticed in CotD Geogre was there which replaced special rounds (Monkeys, dogs Theif).I Doubt if that they would make a special zombie and have a monkey round.

The monkeys CAN'T be their own round because only normal zombies steal perks. I have my bets on a Cosmic Silverback boss round.

I wonder how hard Pack-A-Punch is to open/reveal?

I'm praying it's nothing like Five, which was a royal pain in the ass. With any luck, it's just up some stairs and around a corner or something like that.

did you really think it was harder in five than it was in kino?

i thought they were pretty similar difficulty wise

hmm the burning zombie might be a new boss. but on a different note this map looks cool. has an indiana jones movie thing goin on, booby traps, wierd temple that is being discovered, maybe there will be aliens tied into this or at least some element 115 history, maybe a meteor fell there and the people made the temple to worship the power or the element or to harness the meteors power. maybe aliens showed them how to use the element. and i only say aliens due to the huge corrrelation with aliens and the aztecs/mayans etc. maybe also the eclipse has something to do with the map thing right next to the heroes vault in CoTD . who knows but i an pumped. again also treyarch said there would be easter eggs on the hangar map for multiplayer and the trailers showed some sort of mega power device. maybe this will tie into zombies too, or even the basis for the next map just like nightfire was for der riese.