Annihilation Preview Video

rxX1v3bjXak

3 important notes I found.

1. Original Cast obviously

2. RICHTOFEN IS IN NAZI OUTFIT

3. boss round is back with powerups floating above them?

Back to number 2. It looks like my theory of the CotD encounter happening BEFORE Ascension.

EDIT: boss rounds look like monkeys AND there is gonna be a solar eclipse happening which would make this the 2nd daytime map.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My observations. :3

2:10 - Start of Zombies.

2:13 - Seems like most areas, or at least the temple area, are going to be really close cut, sharp cornered areas.

2:14 - Pack A Punch is inside the temple. To me, it seems to be shown from this specific angle as a means to say "Hey, so that's over there, now you have to do something to get from where the camera is all the way over there." Unless it's just showing it like that to make it look cool and you can actually just walk up some stairs to get to it. #BrainFart

2:17 - "Discover new facts we've put in there." Facts? Huge mystery? IMO and I'll continue to talk about it later on as the Trailer continues I think there was obvi more than just an old Temple here, which is why it seems so factory built underground. Element 115?

2:18 - Monkey creature running towards and up the temple with a Red Aura'd Perk. It's funny how at a still point there are two Carpenters there; one's a normal Green Aura'd and the Monkey's is Red Aura'd. At first I watched it I was thinking that they'd have an opposite effect and the Monkey's would be like Kamikaze's. IE how say the Monkey has a Carpenter and it's coming towards you, if it hits you instead of repairing, it smashes down all boards across the map for easier flow of Zombies. Or "2x" where you start losing points, etc. But then I noticed that it started to change, so maybe it's just a roulette of different drops and killing the Monkey will reward you with the drop it's holding. My last idea for this is built around the roulette one, but it be that the Monkey's only appear when a drop is dropped and they come to steal it away.

2:21 - Waterfall access point. And if you look closely at the rock at the base of the fall you'll see a Trap Switch. What kind of trap could be involved with the Waterfall?

2:23 - As the screen pans on, out the left side misted in water it looks like there is a door opening.

2:24 - Is that the 74u? I don't know my guns. :3

2:24/25 - Better shot of the Waterfall Trap Switch.

2:26 - Takeo using the Water Slide.

2:27 - Nikolai running past another, what seems to be, self activated booby trap. These have been seen in old movies and whatnot where spikes will come out of the ground, ceiling, or sides of the wall and skewer whoever is in it's path.

2:27 - Same scene as above but before the spikes come up, if you pause at the right time, you'll see a Power Switch Lightning Bolt on the wall ahead of Nikolai which points down. Underground Power Switch, perhaps?

2:28 - Another new 'Trap' or Aid where your walls get shielded off, funneling Zombies through one door.

2:28/29 - Richtofen riding the base of a mine cart of sorts.

2:31 - Talks about how Shangri-La is more Trap and Escape friendly compared to CoTD.

2:33 - Possible preview of new weapon? Freezing as best as possible, it seems like some sort of large physical object is destroying these two Zombies because whatever hits them def aren't gun bullets, nor is it an explosive. Possibly a trap?

2:37 - Another escape vantage point that takes you underground to this more Factorial based underground structure. Richtofen is trapped by Zombies.

2:41 - Slow motion flaming Zombie. Because only the cool Zombies walk away from explosions. ;]

2:43 - Overview of bridge and underpass of the river. Box spawn.

2:47 - Back to Shangri-La. I believe that's a Lunar Eclipse and also a visual of the Monkeys that come. Notice the Box spawn light.

That's it for what I saw. Sorry if I missed anything.

rxX1v3bjXak

3 important notes I found.

1. Original Cast obviously

2. RICHTOFEN IS IN NAZI OUTFIT

3. boss round is back with powerups floating above them?

Back to number 2. It looks like my theory of the CotD encounter happening BEFORE Ascension.

EDIT: boss rounds look like monkeys AND there is gonna be a solar eclipse happening which would make this the 2nd daytime map.

2nd daytime map? Kino is daytime cotd has to be even tho you can't really see the sun, so it would be 3rd right?

Also, chick zombies?! Lol