Shangri-La

As soon as I heard that was the name I researched Shangri-La right away, this is what I found.

Shangri-La is a place described in a book titled Lost Horizon published in 1933.

It is described as a permanently happy land. (I dont really think it will be this time)

It is supposed to be isolated. (Aether maybe?)

The people that lived there were near immortal.

La usually means mountain so the map maybe set on a mountain.

Update: The nazis had expeditions around the Himalayas and Everest to find Shangri-La.

Thats all I have so far feel free to reply if you have anything to add to the post or if you are just feeling sad.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Known as Shambala, the Buddhist myths of the Himalaya speak of a hidden kingdom of the enlightened, governed according to the highest precepts of Buddhism.

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, ("enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both historical and modern, and both real and fictitious

In a strange twist of fate, the myth found an unusually receptive audience with the Nazis. Fascinated by the occult and the concept of the master race, the regime was understandably drawn to the idea of a perfect place where eternal life was possible. In 1938 they tried to find it - a Nazi expedition went trekking around Everest and the Himalaya in search of the mythical place.

Now,wich group worked for the nazis and had ties to the Illuminati?

Or,wich doctor is a member of the Illuminati and infiltrated Group 935?

Might it be the same guy who's on his way to ''Paradise''?

http://www.articlesbase.com/travel-arti ... z1PSFRC2KJ

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminati