planks on der reise meanings....

dykeso

So, since the trailer for MW3 has just been announced.... I was thinking of all of the 'hints' in waw's der reise.... and, had picked up on the planks :

GER:

FRA:

ENG:

AND THEY ARE ALL OF THE COUNTRIES IN THE MW3 TRAILER:

(can someone embed it for me please:) )

i' don't know how!

and back to the topic.....

i have no idea why there was no America board in Der Reise..... but still.... MW3 could possibly be related to Der Reise.....

So, i will keep you updated in a few coming days of more MW3 information......

happy gaming.... :)

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

IW, MULTIPLAYER WILL BE GOOD IF THEY STOPPED THE HACKED LOBBIES..... :)

LIKE TREYARCH DID WITH BLACK OPS....... THEY CAN BAN PEOPLE FROM THE GAME BY HACKING AND ALL.....

BUT STILL, IF IW SORTED THAT OUT, IOT WOULD BE AMAZING.

AND ALSO, STILL IF THEY DID TEAM UP, THEY WOULD MAKE A GAME THAT WOULD SELL LOADS OF COPIES... IMO IT'S A GREAT IDEA, AS LONG AS IW DON'T TOUCH REYARCH'S ZOMBIES, BUT SORT OUT THEIR MULTIPLAYER'S HACKED LOBBIES.... :L

IW, MULTIPLAYER WILL BE GOOD IF THEY STOPPED THE HACKED LOBBIES..... :)

LIKE TREYARCH DID WITH BLACK OPS....... THEY CAN BAN PEOPLE FROM THE GAME BY HACKING AND ALL.....

BUT STILL, IF IW SORTED THAT OUT, IOT WOULD BE AMAZING.

AND ALSO, STILL IF THEY DID TEAM UP, THEY WOULD MAKE A GAME THAT WOULD SELL LOADS OF COPIES... IMO IT'S A GREAT IDEA, AS LONG AS IW DON'T TOUCH REYARCH'S ZOMBIES, BUT SORT OUT THEIR MULTIPLAYER'S HACKED LOBBIES.... :L

Lol.. caps. But it depends, there were alot of OP things in MW2, whereas in BO there really wasn't anything (but people still complain, because that is what the CoD community does). I'm not sure, I didn't like MW2 because I got bored too quickly.

yeah, same.... also i um.... got so bored of it, and if i admit it myself? i did hack just to spice my MW2 gaming life up. I want to be in a world free of hacked lobbies, because i feel bad for myself now getting hacked and all.... :L

yeah, same.... also i um.... got so bored of it, and if i admit it myself? i did hack just to spice my MW2 gaming life up. I want to be in a world free of hacked lobbies, because i feel bad for myself now getting hacked and all.... :L

Hehe. I never hacked. I find that more boring than the regular game. But yeah, my friend got hacked... Now his rank is reset and the message at the bottom says "You got F ed"