Map pack 3 Reveal Tomorrow!

Guest xeinpo

Guest xeinpo

Telixion tweeted earlier something along the lines of "I love the song beauty of ANNIHILATION. Hmm i capilized that. All will be explained tomorow." Now more leaked pics of the map pack have come out later on after he said that and it is revealed that it is called Annihilation. Now he said we would find out tomorrow so these LEAKED pictures cannot mean anything. I am expecting a map pack confirmation tomorrow. Also the release date is set for the 28th of June 2011.

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xeinpo

ANNIHILATION would be the map pack name then...

Wow, 28th!!! Thats just around the corner.

Also, if there is to be a fourth map pack I believe it will be something like RETALIATION.

So that leaked pic must be legit then.

Regards Alpha.

Lol i was pretty sure i made a typo but did not bother looking it up :3

Guest xeinpo

Beaty of annihilation.. returning to Der Riese?! (I'm jesting!)

I'm reading the lyrics of the song for any clues.. but I doubt there are any really!

Could be, i will listen too lol. Also i have not seen you for like ages. Welcome back from your non-existent holiday!

Yeah, I've just been incredibly busy with coursework+exams for the past fews months!

I would love an updated Der Riese..

So what's new Danso with zombies?

Any major major updates to the 'real' storyline?

I feel that with the recent map packs.. there hasn't been anything really to the story!

EDIT: Stlll haven't got COTD, need to find someone nice to map share.. I got shiney new BT Infinity (fiberoptics) so it should download pretty speedy too!

That's why Im here to research.. apart from the crew getting stuck in a 'cupboard' and sent to paradise?

One thing I thought of just as an outside waaaaay outside chance. Since the poster doesn't have a name for the zombie map, possibly..... Drumroll please..... Classic maps in this map pack, and map pack 4 would be the 3rd and final new dlc map for zombies this go around...

Lol prob not but it would be ok by me honestly.

Rather have a new one tho :D

One thing I thought of just as an outside waaaaay outside chance. Since the poster doesn't have a name for the zombie map, possibly..... Drumroll please..... Classic maps in this map pack, and map pack 4 would be the 3rd and final new dlc map for zombies this go around...

Lol prob not but it would be ok by me honestly.

Rather have a new one tho :D

No. Just no. Classic maps were horrible anyways, and people already have it. Lets be honest, no one buys the map pack for MP maps. There is definately a new zombie map.

Guest xeinpo

Yeah, I've just been incredibly busy with coursework+exams for the past fews months!

I would love an updated Der Riese..

So what's new Danso with zombies?

Any major major updates to the 'real' storyline?

I feel that with the recent map packs.. there hasn't been anything really to the story!

EDIT: Stlll haven't got COTD, need to find someone nice to map share.. I got shiney new BT Infinity (fiberoptics) so it should download pretty speedy too!

Call of the dead had many elements to the plot.

I'd like to see the classic maps included or variations of them. I have the Hardened Edition but none of my friends do to play with me... I still want a new map, though.

I'd like to see Der Riese expanded, like a map just outside of where the original took place.

Guest xeinpo

With this timing, treyarch could be setting up for a fourth map pack.

Maybe our eagerly-awaited zombies pack?

That is what i thought. Map pack 2 for WaW is came out the same day this map is coming out. And the fact that these maps are being made faster could mean its a definite. A man can believe.

With this timing, treyarch could be setting up for a fourth map pack.

Maybe our eagerly-awaited zombies pack?

We can only hope... as long as it doesn't include the classic maps.

If Treyarch were to release the revamped classic maps as DLC, it would be in a bundle altogether, after all of the new maps are released.

So, this map, released June 28th. that means July 28th at the earliest for PS3 and PC. If they go similar speeds with MP2 and MP3 being out, i would assume then MP4 Mid August- late August. that means a late September release for PS3 and PC, give 1 and a half months for people to save their moneys for MW3

Guest xeinpo

Shang-li the newest zombie map has just been announced. "Players will also enjoy an all-new Zombies experience, Shangri-La, an exotic and mysterious map filled with deadly traps, dark secrets and innovative gameplay that will challenge even the most daring Zombie hunters." I like the challenge part. I am tired of rape trains.