Why does this always happen to us?

Alrighty, so we're playing and having a blast, yeah? Everyone has 7 perks and the weapons they want.. hooray! The round ends and George spawns back into the game. Okay, no big deal. But then, something happens and one of our teammates accidentally enrages George. Said person gets chased by angry George and they get backed into some sort of corner. They are stuck. Next you hear, "OMG OMG! George has me trapped, I can't move!! Someone help me!" - One of our remaining teammate runs to the aid of said person. They shoot George, knife him, stick him with grenades and NOTHING. He simply won't get off the person who is stuck. He continues to swing away with his light and said person goes down...

Does this ever happen to anyone else? Getting stuck by George doesn't happen often with us, but when it does the person who gets stuck ALWAYS goes down. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone else does, we can't get his attention to free the guy/gal who is trapped. Is it supposed to go down that way?

If so, it sucks.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alrighty, so we're playing and having a blast, yeah? Everyone has 7 perks and the weapons they want.. hooray! The round ends and George spawns back into the game. Okay, no big deal. But then, something happens and one of our teammates accidentally enrages George. Said person gets chased by angry George and they get backed into some sort of corner. They are stuck. Next you hear, "OMG OMG! George has me trapped, I can't move!! Someone help me!" - One of our remaining teammate runs to the aid of said person. They shoot George, knife him, stick him with grenades and NOTHING. He simply won't get off the person who is stuck. He continues to swing away with his light and said person goes down...

Does this ever happen to anyone else? Getting stuck by George doesn't happen often with us, but when it does the person who gets stuck ALWAYS goes down. It doesn't matter WHAT anyone else does, we can't get his attention to free the guy/gal who is trapped. Is it supposed to go down that way?

If so, it sucks.

I think George is supposed to down a player that he has cornered. Doesn't matter who hurts him, he always goes for the player closest to him.

If so, it sucks.

I think George is supposed to down a player that he has cornered. Doesn't matter who hurts him, he always goes for the player closest to him.

Well I say boo to that!!! Haha.

This has happened to me before, and I have gotten away sometimes and also gone down sometimes.

The ways I have freed myself from Georges grips have been just running in one direction, shooting George and he pauses and yells which gives time to escape, and jumping has helped me aswell.

Happened to me i think it was the end of the Round i had like 5 or 4 perks and then George traps me but...

My friend or a Randy i don't remember was right where i was a called for help so many times and he just ignored me!

I really hate George but i will take him over a Space monkey any day!

Happened to me i think it was the end of the Round i had like 5 or 4 perks and then George traps me but...

My friend or a Randy i don't remember was right where i was a called for help so many times and he just ignored me!

I really hate George but i will take him over a Space monkey any day!

I agree with you there! I hate those damn monkeys!!!

I wonder why we can't ever get free from him.. we've used Ray Guns, the Scavenger and nothing.

have the trapped person spam their jump and crouch button while the savior knifes and shoots romero,

he wont go after you right away but just keep at it.

65 percent of the time it works everytime