Rain

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is getting interesting! :D

Still doesn't convince me, though. Like, why is it squint? Why would Treyarch release it on the 28th? Where's the 'Coming to Xbox Live first' notice?

I ain't gonna believe it till I see a crisp picture, an explanation why it's released so early, and the official word from Treyarch.

EDIT: Why call the Zombie map "Zombies"?

Holy....

If it is June 28th i won't be surprised at all because they probably want to get the Last map pack over with because of MW3

Well the Zombies better be Good and it better be smaller then Cotd (Like Kino) and leave us with a good Ending to Zombies until Black ops 2 or something.

Holy....

If it is June 28th i won't be surprised at all because they probably want to get the Last map pack over with because of MW3

Well the Zombies better be Good and it better be smaller then Cotd (Like Kino) and leave us with a good Ending to Zombies until Black ops 2 or something.

Make it smaller? Maybe just less confusing. Ok maybe move juggernog closer, too, but not make it smaller.

Holy....

Make it smaller? Maybe just less confusing. Ok maybe move juggernog closer, too, but not make it smaller.

The reason i say make it smaller is because if i got down in Call of the Dead and a person is halfway across the map it is rare that they can make it to me and if they do im all the way Red and or i die when they are about 15 inches away,

Oh and i hope they have another Big boss guy but he only shows up every 7 rounds and drops a double points and a max ammo but takes allot of time to kill.

The reason i say make it smaller is because if i got down in Call of the Dead and a person is halfway across the map it is rare that they can make it to me and if they do im all the way Red and or i die when they are about 15 inches away,

Oh and i hope they have another Big boss guy but he only shows up every 7 rounds and drops a double points and a max ammo but takes allot of time to kill.

The size doesn't matter to me because I usually stick together with someone, I just don't want to go though a million doors just to get to my sweet Juggernog. I went a few days of Jug-less CotD playing until I was finally reunited with it.

The size doesn't matter to me because I usually stick together with someone, I just don't want to go though a million doors just to get to my sweet Juggernog. I went a few days of Jug-less CotD playing until I was finally reunited with it.

Hehe... jug-less. Couldn't help it, sorry. I couldn't agree more though. It was way too far away.

Holy....

why not have a guy with stamin-up and quick revive or ballistic knife so they can revive you from afar or sprint to you faster.

p.s. if you get trapped in corners a lot which causes you to get down, not saying thats it does, keep your M1911 and upgrade it and have flopper of course and if you get cornered spray around you like hell it works for me.

oh and about the map

size matters not