How do I get "Brains" and increase my rank?

DaPikmin

Question

I wanted to know, how do I get these "Brains" that are under my username, and how do I increase my rank that is also under my username? I've only been here for like 3 or 4 days, so I don't know.

I've seen people with around 20 posts with them, but I have none. o_o

• Answers 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

10 answers to this question

you get brains for posting a good post, and you can give brains by using the green thumbs up in the right hand corner of a post. By rank you mean the 'human', 'almost zombie', zombie' 'undead master' etc right? You receive that when you get more brains, and once you reach to a certain amount, you achieve a new rank. Hope this was helpful :)

you get brains for posting a good post, and you can give brains by using the green thumbs up in the right hand corner of a post. By rank you mean the 'human', 'almost zombie', zombie' 'undead master' etc right? You receive that when you get more brains, and once you reach to a certain amount, you achieve a new rank. Hope this was helpful :)

Very Helpful so guess what? I'll give you a Brain XD

Very Helpful so guess what? I'll give you a Brain XD

Role Model. Guess what?

[brains] :D

Brains are gay. I never get them and I couldn't be happier.

In saying this not only are you potentially offending Gay people, but you're basically also saying that you don't want to make a good contribution just because people might not give brains. Try making a valuable contribution and you probably will.

Other than that, Man the fuck up.