Should I get it?

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Get SNN and verruckt, not der riese. Der riese gets REALLY boring later on, the catwalk making it too simple. SNN and verruckt don't have the pack a punch, but that really doesn't mean much. IMO they were far more fun.

I want to get Der Reise just to see what the pack a punch weapons are like though, I wouldn't camp on the catwalk anyway because I have just done that way to many times on BO Der Reise. Thanks for your opinion though.

• 1 month later...

The map pack is a bit pricy, but the result is quite fun. The zombie map is the best and it will not dissapoint you. The multiplayer maps were not my favorite though :/ It's up to you. Try looking up gameplays and such.

• 4 months later...

I got W@W for christmas, and got all 3 map packs. They are all fun, so if you have the $, get them all. My favorite map is Verrückt, but I also like Der Riese and Shi No Numa. Just watch out, if you get into a lobby where someone has an invisible rank, or colored or moving name, then it is going to be a modded lobby, and you hsould probably get out of there :P I say this because you can get banned for being in a modded lobby.

You could buy the $40 map pack (Last time I checked it was $40). It contains all zombie and multiplayer maps and you'd be saving if you wanted to buy them all eventually.

I think you'd have fun on all of them. It's basically a new experience since the only thing familiar will be the map layout. No Mule Kick, Solo Revive, BO weapons, Thundergun and Winters Howl, Monkey Bomb and Carpenter on the first 3 maps, and WaW DG-3 JZ ftw!

It's your choice, but if you just want to see PaP WaW weapons, than get Der Riese.