Samantha's face on Ascension?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

... maybe, just maybe its a cloud :D but nice find anyway, we need people who will look for anything, thats how we find most things on CoDz

[brains]

Tell me, why are there rumours of glitching when people shoot the moon with the deathmachine if the easter egg ended? The glitch is they remain keeping there first weapon yet they can not use second guns/grenades/tactical grenades. All will revert to normal if one needs to be revived.

I have been trying this out but every time someone screws up the easter egg lol (How? I do not know. One time not having money and dying completely by running off. The other time not getting the weaps needed. The last time by people leaving during game lol.)

Guess I am a bit to lazy to try it out.

But when samantha her face came instead of the moon, even if it just might be a cloud. Comparing it with the rumour? That was just weird. I will try it out this afternoon again and say the effort then. After all I do not believe the easter egg really ended.

As well as the codes that people got....

Luna

Hitsam

Hyena

What if you do not need to spel the words but it is a message underneath?

Luna is the word for the luna landers. They then tell you to hit sam which is on the moon.

Then hyena? >.>

Nobody ever tried to shoot the moon while its ascencion and the space is in the air? or did they shoot at it with 4 players? >.>

Its atleast worth the try. Just like CotD most easter eggs etc seem to have 8 steps. But ascension had 6 performed. Maybe just a mistake or maybe its not finished. Just my idea.