I Hate Noobs

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a guy split-screening with a friend. I normally avoid anyone I see with (1) on the end of their Gamertag because they're usually not good. Anyway, him and his mate was on the Quick Revive island shooting George for the whole 5 rounds using the Olympia and M14 while me and the other guy was killing the zombies. Every 8 seconds my screen was shaking and I was constantly getting stunned. I was pushed back towards the boat leading to the lighthouse, but someone got an Insta-Kill so I proceeded to knife the horde, only to then get stunned (again) and double swiped.

There was a guy split-screening with a friend. I normally avoid anyone I see with (1) on the end of their Gamertag because they're usually not good. Anyway, him and his mate was on the Quick Revive island shooting George for the whole 5 rounds using the Olympia and M14 while me and the other guy was killing the zombies. Every 8 seconds my screen was shaking and I was constantly getting stunned. I was pushed back towards the boat leading to the lighthouse, but someone got an Insta-Kill so I proceeded to knife the horde, only to then get stunned (again) and double swiped.

Split screeners arn't that bad usually, but yeah that would be annoying... BTW, if you knew they were doing that to george, why would you go straight into the horde, even in insta-kill, to knife them?

When I play with randomers I usually stay in the spawn area until I get 2,950 points. I then buy the door leading to the lighthouse (750) and then buy the door in the Hero room (1,000) and immediately buy the AK74u (1,200). That way I have the two weapons I keep for the entire game (AK74u + Mustang & Sally).

When I play with randomers I usually stay in the spawn area until I get 2,950 points. I then buy the door leading to the lighthouse (750) and then buy the door in the Hero room (1,000) and immediately buy the AK74u (1,200). That way I have the two weapons I keep for the entire game (AK74u + Mustang & Sally).

I see... Not how I would play, but that's just me. I prefer the MP40 to the 74u anyways.

Is it bad that me and this other girl go around trying to piss him off to hear our team's reaction? Sometime's it's hilarious :'D

People doing that REALLY pisses me off, it shouldn't but it does, it just gets annoying.

The other bad ones are the ones that Don't buy jugg cos they don't know what it is, go down screaming COME GET ME COME GET ME! or i even had one on SNN who quit the game b/c i turned on the radios and it freaked him out. WTF?

People doing that REALLY pisses me off, it shouldn't but it does, it just gets annoying.

The other bad ones are the ones that Don't buy jugg cos they don't know what it is, go down screaming COME GET ME COME GET ME! or i even had one on SNN who quit the game b/c i turned on the radios and it freaked him out. WTF?

Wow. They play a game with zombies, but get scared of a little radio? Wow, just, wow.

You are obviously really good at zombies so I'm not sure why you are complaining. Why would you play a public zombie game other than to mess around and have fun?

I'm pretty damn good at zombies and sometimes I just play public games to try to revive the noobs as much as I can without dieing myself. If I want a high score I play with people who know my strategy in a 2 player game.

If none of your friends are on, spam the find match until see someone with a decent score. Your scores are high so most people will automatically accept your friends invite.

They really need a filter in zombies that allows you to search only players that are your level. Ex. 20+, 30+, etc

You are obviously really good at zombies so I'm not sure why you are complaining. Why would you play a public zombie game other than to mess around and have fun?

I'm pretty damn good at zombies and sometimes I just play public games to try to revive the noobs as much as I can without dieing myself. If I want a high score I play with people who know my strategy in a 2 player game.

If none of your friends are on, spam the find match until see someone with a decent score. Your scores are high so most people will automatically accept your friends invite.

They really need a filter in zombies that allows you to search only players that are your level. Ex. 20+, 30+, etc

I find playing with randoms alot of fun, and usually I get to a decent level. BTW, score doesn't count for shit with the leaderboards. They're all messed up, so you can never tell if someone is good or bad.

Yeah, its easy for people to have round 30, but they could easily have been babysat all the way through it.

Just 2 or 3 weeks ago i went back on DR for the first time just to have a fun game, it ended up being good for me... sort of...

I played with 3 utter noobs, they all had good weapons apart from one guy who just knifed the whole time anyway. They then PaPed them without buying Jugg, i was the last to pap, and i had about 3 perks by that stage. After about round 8, they kept on getting downed constantly, by the end of the game i just gave up reviving them as i then had about 15 or 20 revives, it was rediculous. We finally died on round 21, the first and only time i got downed in the entire match.

Oh and just to say, they were all using the catwalk strategy whereas i just ran around blasting them. At the end i had over 50,000 points (about 97,000 total) and about 7 or 800 kills. Compared to one of them who still only had 64 kills, the others had about 150 kills each and maybe 20-30,000 score.

Fun, but frustrating as hell :facepalm:

I think that if you're going to join a public match then you already know what you're signing up for. You can't expect to get a really good team with randoms. The only thing that bothers me are quitters - I don't care what people actually do in the game, I just hate it when they quit.

Personally, I still enjoy doing public matches. For me it's a whole different way to play the game with a new set of challenges. Most of the time I go into "medic" mode and just try to revive everyone all the time. I had one game that only made it to round 19, but by the end of it I had approx 40 revives, and 35 of those were me reviving the same guy! Good times...

One thing that does get on my nerves though is when I'm looping a certain area (e.g. outside base of lighthouse, or inside lighthouse, or starting area etc...) and someone follows me and tries to loop there with me. I then move to a different looping area and they continue to follow me! That irks me.

I hate people that hit the box before Juggernaut.

You wouldn't like me then, lol. My team and I usually hang around the spawn until we have close to 7,500 points, and if the box spawns on the ship under the power I always hit it before I get Jugg. I'll only hit it first if it's there, though, because we're already headed in that direction. That's why we rack up so many points in the beginning.. so we can try the box once or twice, grab Jugg, open up different doors so we can run our strategy and get a couple more perks along the way. Works out rather nice.

when I do five with random people I usually let them all have a floor to themselves, usually the middle floor because thats where everybody likes to go, then I just wait till two go down and come revive both then go back to my own floor and repeat. its actually kind of fun and you usually get alot of friend requests to delete after it.