Map Pack 3: Map Names

ArchAngel

Welp Guys....

The names for the maps are out. I found this on a leaked Gamestop poster which is the same format as map pack 2.

The posters are also on youtube. Heres the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KjqZccQ ... ture=feedu

The multiplayer maps and zombie map are as follows

1. Hangar 18

2. Drive in

3. Silo

4. Hazard

5. Zombie Map (Name not included)

Also if you look closely at the poster, you see a zombie near a tree of some sort, which leaves me to believe that the map definitely will be set in a jungle (AKA Paradise).

With one zombie map left in this map pack we may have to kiss the zombies slayin goodbye....or just wait another year and a half :|

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As we've said before, this could be fake. Sure it looks convincing, but it's never official till Treyarch actually tell us. Don't get your hopes up!

P.S: They don't even sound like real maps. I seriously doubt Treyarch are THAT stupid to let another game website leak their map pack!

They don't sound like real maps? Yet we accept "Convoy" "Call of The Dead"???? "Hotel"??. We were saying the same exact thing 2 months ago when the SAME exact type of poster was released for Escalation.

Ya sure it's not confirmed, but I'm tired of rejecting things like this. And its so easy get leaked information these days. People hacked PSN for gods sake. You'd think it'd be easy enough to get a month in advance leak of a DLC.

Its cool if you don't believe it but I surely do.

They don't sound like real maps? Yet we accept "Convoy" "Call of The Dead"???? "Hotel"??. We were saying the same exact thing 2 months ago when the SAME exact type of poster was released for Escalation.

Ya sure it's not confirmed, but I'm tired of rejecting things like this. And its so easy get leaked information these days. People hacked PSN for gods sake. You'd think it'd be easy enough to get a month in advance leak of a DLC.

Its cool if you don't believe it but I surely do.

Ok, I'll give you credit for that, but Escalation was actually more believable, as it wasn't displayed from a crappy phone picture.

If it is true, then we should be hearing from Treyarch by the end of the week.

I'm not saying that this is legit, but it seems stupid that Treyarch would leak ANOTHER map pack right after Escalation makes it to PC and PS3. Besides, GameStop always find out first, so everyone would rush on to it to find anything, like we did for the last map pack.

It's just a matter of waiting to find out if this is true or not, but Treyarch aren't exactly the best at giving the public what they want, so don't expect anything within the next fortnight.

P.S I know it's a blurry picture, but I can just make out the map slogans:

Invade Hangar 18

Escape the Hazard

Attack at the Drive-In

Infiltrate the Silo

Obliterate the Zombies

Obviously, it's real.

All of the MP maps seen here were in the PC files of the game, and Area 51 has a building known as Hangar 18, therefore one of the MP maps will be set in Area 51.

EGG-ACTLY. And people never give me proof as to why this is fake. And no amount of Photo-shopping and drawing skills can get you that same format as the map pack 2 poster.

In 1 1/2 months I shall get back all of who defied me!!!! :twisted:

Hi guys,

it really good be legit. at least a part of it. look at this link from nextgenupdate

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/cal ... -info.html

don't know how true it is but is really seems plausible. don't flame me if you know it's fake or have a different opinion.

ALSO: I'M VERY SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE

TEXT FROM SITE:

So you guys remember this right:

Leaked Information Concerning Escalation:

Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare... this is Escalation Call of the Dead

MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom? THIS WASN'T INCLUDED IN ESCALATION

MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town.. this is Escalation StockPile

MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel.. this is Escalation Hotel

MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo..this is Escalation Zoo

MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil.. this is Escalation Convoy

Then we got leaked Info on Map Pack 3:

Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo) There is a map in the leaked Image called Silo

MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist..

MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase) I Think this is Hanger 18

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. (Salvage)

MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)

MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ZOMBIE MAP FOR MAP PACK 3 BUT 2 Zombie MAPS FOR MAP PACK 2. TEMPLE OF DOOM COULD POSSIBLY BE ON MP3

theyre are 2 things i noticed:

1 zombie_temple was never on DLC 2. so just like the guy says, it might me in the next DLC.

2 The're is a map called ARE 51 with the text "this map does not exist" as a quote, just like all the other maps have there own.

Offcourse everybody thinks that AREA51 is a zombie map, cause everybody wants it to be (including me). but it has MPUI_ in front of it. wich means it will be a multiplayer map and not a zombie map.

so let me know what you think

Hi guys,

it really good be legit. at least a part of it. look at this link from nextgenupdate

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/cal ... -info.html

don't know how true it is but is really seems plausible. don't flame me if you know it's fake or have a different opinion.

ALSO: I'M VERY SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE

TEXT FROM SITE:

So you guys remember this right:

Leaked Information Concerning Escalation:

Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare... this is Escalation Call of the Dead

MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town.. this is Escalation StockPile

MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel.. this is Escalation Hotel

MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo..this is Escalation Zoo

MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil.. this is Escalation Convoy

Then we got leaked Info on Map Pack 3:

Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo) There is a map in the leaked Image called Silo

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)

MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ZOMBIE MAP FOR MAP PACK 3 BUT 2 Zombie MAPS FOR MAP PACK 2. TEMPLE OF DOOM COULD POSSIBLY BE ON MP3

theyre are 2 things i noticed:

1 zombie_temple was never on DLC 2. so just like the guy says, it might me in the next DLC.

2 The're is a map called ARE 51 with the text "this map does not exist" as a quote, just like all the other maps have there own.

Offcourse everybody thinks that AREA51 is a zombie map, cause everybody wants it to be (including me). but it has MPUI_ in front of it. wich means it will be a multiplayer map and not a zombie map.

so let me know what you think

Hangar18 is actually most likely Area51.

Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hangar_18

Well well look what poster is NOT fake... viewtopic.php?f=69&t=12340

Like I said before, we gotta stop denying everything that comes our way, because 7 times out of 10 it is plausibly correct. And these leaks only happens because Treyarch lets them happen. It is so we can get extra excited for map packs and provide more publicity for it.

It's Treyarch's marketing plan, and a good one at that.

My breakdown:

Map Pack 3, for sure:

New Zombies Map = MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE

Silo = MPUI_SILO

Hangar 18 = MPUI_AREA51

Hazard = MPUI_GOLFCOURSE

Drive-In = This appears to be new.

Map Pack 4, possibly:

MPUI_SALVA

MPUI_SNOWMINE

MPUI_WARMUSEUM

MPUI_FIREBASE