CotD PS3 Massive Errors (glitches)

Right the PS3 version of CotD is really badly put together compared to the other maps

The first thing that is wrong is a part of the Easter egg didnt work. I was on the stage with my mates where you had to make the foghorn noise, well we did it so many different ways for an hour and we didnt get any green light, we tryd it with 4people then 1 and then eventually in different orders and we got nothing

Then second glitch was george, we killed him and he vanished and samantha laughed and we got nothing, then he came back and same thing happened i was pissed off

has anything like this happened to anyone?

this too me all times its mostly fine

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With the easter egg, i'm not saying you did it wrong or anything, but it's easy to miss a step. I've done it a few times, but about 2 weeks ago we did it for the 5th time, did all the steps, and then remembered we hadn't done the vodka bottle step (D'oh!). Just go through a ticklist if it goes wrong again, make sure you have done everything, accidents happen...

If you're doing the radio step and you hear a noise like the box is moving, then you did it wrong. If you do it right then do the steering wheel and the levers and then you get the green light. Once that's done then you do the fog horns, but if you mess up the fog horns you have to wait till the next round to try it again.

With George, he doesn't always drop the Perk and Death Machine/Wunderwaffe right in front of you. People have been saying that even killing him in the spawn, the prizes can spawn at any of the other pool areas; Stamin Up or even by the Sleight of Hand.

If you're doing the radio step and you hear a noise like the box is moving, then you did it wrong. If you do it right then do the steering wheel and the levers and then you get the green light. Once that's done then you do the fog horns, but if you mess up the fog horns you have to wait till the next round to try it again.

With George, he doesn't always drop the Perk and Death Machine/Wunderwaffe right in front of you. People have been saying that even killing him in the spawn, the prizes can spawn at any of the other pool areas; Stamin Up or even by the Sleight of Hand.

that kinda explains why there was no power ups, but we did do all parts of easter egg correctly over 4rounds 2of them fog horns and george vanished like when you take a weapon from the box and samantha laughed

that kinda explains why there was no power ups, but we did do all parts of easter egg correctly over 4rounds 2of them fog horns and george vanished like when you take a weapon from the box and samantha laughed

He does vanish if you shoot him with the Lazarus. Otherwise I'm at a loss for ideas for you.

TWO MORE MASSIVE GLITCHES

- In splitscreen, if one player dies, spectacting the other player will allow them to see

the entire map CLEARLY, without fog (despite the living player seeing fog).

Sometimes however, the fog will be worse on the dead players screen.

Does this mean that the fog is not universal?!

(or just a glitch?)

- METEORITE EGG GLITCH

You can ACTIVATE THE EASTER EGG IN THE SHIP, ONE STORY ABOVE IT!

for a while now, I've believed that holding square on one of the machines on the 2nd from

the top stories of the main ship half...

activated the sound egg (it makes the noise).

I recently discovered the actual meteorite is ONE STORY DOWN.

I've been activcating it THROUGH THE FLOOR

That's a pretty serious glitch

- POSSIBLE GLITCH

I hold square at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the lighthouse door (from where the flinger delivers you).

This activates the music egg for me, but I can't see any meteorite around.

is this the same as the above glitch?

it's the meteor on another floor, and it's not registering the roof as an obstruction to the

egg???

A glitch i found is in split screen is when you go down in the water, then the FOV (field of view) zoomed out (similar to what happens on the zipline) and you can see more of your gun (looks extremely strange). you also move a lot faster than you can run, but only in the water. you freeze to death as well. quite stupid

A glitch i found is in split screen is when you go down in the water, then the FOV (field of view) zoomed out (similar to what happens on the zipline) and you can see more of your gun (looks extremely strange). you also move a lot faster than you can run, but only in the water. you freeze to death as well. quite stupid

Yes!!!

My sister and I run into the water if we're going to die, so we can race around through the water

:)

Really bizarre glitch.

I've had my friend cover the gap between the shore and the island in about half a second

:D

sometimes when i buy a mpl, mp5, m14, and olympia, the crosshairs just show up, and not the gun. its like the gun is invisible but the crosshairs aren't.

This has happened to me before, but I play 360. The game starts and you can't see your gun. You can shoot, the gun will show up for a second and then go away again. You can't even see your hands. As far as I can tell the only way to get it to come back is down yourself and get revived. Or start up another game, but even then it still happens to me sometimes... weird.