Strange noises coming from lighthouse?

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was hearing strange noises as well. Here are various unknown noises i heard:

an elephant (lol)

a beaming sound

crashing waves (i think thats from the PaP moving places)

another weird beaming sound once i had gotten the golden rod

every few seconds a double beat of something.

also, i found if you have the VR11 out it makes quite a few strange noises. mainly the spinning red thing on the top, as well as after you use your knife and pull it out again it makes a weird noise

I was hearing strange noises as well. Here are various unknown noises i heard:

an elephant (lol)

a beaming sound

crashing waves (i think thats from the PaP moving places)

another weird beaming sound once i had gotten the golden rod

every few seconds a double beat of something.

also, i found if you have the VR11 out it makes quite a few strange noises. mainly the spinning red thing on the top, as well as after you use your knife and pull it out again it makes a weird noise

Could that spinning red thing on top be a homing device of some kind? If you are right about the noises (I haven't noticed as I don't usually hold on to the VR-11), this could lead us to something maybe? Good find if it results in something :P

Also the sound from the lighthouse could be the humming of the dials with 1-9 on it. on every floor of the lighthouse.

The way i am about to explain the sound of the VR11 makes after you use the knife, most wont understand. you will only understand if you have done it yourself. i think it makes a "slipping" sound. kinda like the sound you hear in cartoons when someone slips on a banana

At the base of the lighthouse where the ak47u is, I can hear what I can only describe as bubbling water? Anyone heard the same?

Also, WTF is the sliding door noise when George goes nuts? I've looked all around, found nothing, but noise is louder near the base of the lighthouse where I heard the other noise.

Related?

At the base of the lighthouse where the ak47u is, I can hear what I can only describe as bubbling water? Anyone heard the same?

Also, WTF is the sliding door noise when George goes nuts? I've looked all around, found nothing, but noise is louder near the base of the lighthouse where I heard the other noise.

Related?

hmm, that wouldnt be the sound of the pack a punch sinking or submerging would it? that is the only thing i could think of that is a bubbling water sound.

i dont know about the sliding door though, does it sound similar to the screeching door sliding when you open one of the lighthouse doors?

I heard a knocking noise while running up the stairs of the lighthouse but I will look into the other noises

Thats probably the 'crew' knocking on the large steel door

No, I have done that easter egg before and i have even heard it after they teleported maybe it nothing though... :|

almost always when i am on the ship by double tap i hear what sounds like the the main piano form adracadavre. only it is a little bit out of tune and almost sounds like there is a beeping in the distance. i used to think this was one of the generators u need to destroy for the easter egg but i still hear it even after i destroyed them all and finished the easter egg.

there is only one logical reason for all this: CALL OF THE IS HUNTED BY GHOSTS. LOCK UP YOUR WINDOWS AND LOCK UP YOUR HUSBANDS THERE RAPING EVERY BODY THEY FIND. EVEN THEY ZOMBIES ARE GET RAPED TO. THERE ARE EVEN GETTING U AT THE LOADING SCREEN. EVERY ONE HIDE YOUR WOUNDER WAFFLES BEFORE THEY GET THEM AS WELL.

There are alot of random sounds in COTD, I have headphones on so it makes it loads eaier to hear them.

Yeah same i got 5.1 true surround sound so i can hear everything. i can tell where the zombie is even if i am at the end of the boat and its near the spawn area. you can hear slight groanings, amazing.

an elephant (lol)

You're not just hearing the sounds of those weird horn things, are you?

They sound like elephants.. kind of

(they're drawn out brass sounds)

Na im pretty sure its an elephant. i heard both of them and they are slightly different

I hear some type of song, only for like 5 seconds if you stand still with no other noises around...

That is just the ambience music, it is on kino as well and just as lightly played.

Anyway, I think there might be a connection to those dials and these weird things near the light house that play notes. If you look by the water closest to the light house base you should see a strange thing that almost looks like a light fixture, but if you try the use button on it the thing plays a long deep note. There is another by the corner of the building in the same area and another by the rock in the area with speed cola.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

I hear some type of song, only for like 5 seconds if you stand still with no other noises around...

That is just the ambience music, it is on kino as well and just as lightly played.

Anyway, I think there might be a connection to those dials and these weird things near the light house that play notes. If you look by the water closest to the light house base you should see a strange thing that almost looks like a light fixture, but if you try the use button on it the thing plays a long deep note. There is another by the corner of the building in the same area and another by the rock in the area with speed cola.

Maybe that has something to do with it.

Those "light fixtures" are part of the multiplayer Easter Egg, they are actually fog horns. If you look around the map, there are many more, not sure how many off the top of my head. If you haven't seen it before, here's a link to the full Easter Egg, including what the dials in the light house are and how to set them, fog horn order, etc:

viewtopic.php?f=62&t=12163

Hope this helps!

I HEARD THE ELEPHANT NOISE!

I could also hear a jingle playing faintly,

but I was playing splitscreen, so I wasn't sure which player it was meant for.

Me thinkz part of da jingle?

if you stand anywhere around the lighthouse you will faintly hear the Deadshot Daquiri jingle. it sounds different from the others, its more of a rock jingle. the others are either strange or quite upbeat

i always hear the elephants and its one of those things where you look at your team amte and go... did you hear that? adn all they can say is... i think that was an elephant. then you just laugh about it. maybe its just a hint to the new map shabala or whatever?