Switch weapons while reviving

Dont know if you all know this but I thought I'd pass it along.

While reviving a teammate, holding X, press Y and you will switch to your original gun and still revive your teammate. This works best with a ray gun/mustang and sally.

What I have learned from this is you cant move/look around while reviving and shooting or the revive will stop, revive not aiming at your teammate so you can shoot at incoming zombies, and always have your explosive weapon out when reviving.

Hope this helps for people who didnt know.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont know if you all know this but I thought I'd pass it along.

While reviving a teammate, holding X, press Y and you will switch to your original gun and still revive your teammate. This works very best with a ray gun/mustang and sally.

What I have learned from this is you cant move/look around while reviving and shooting or the revive will stop, revive not aiming at your teammate so you can shoot at incoming zombies, and always have your explosive weapon out when reviving.

Hope this helps for people who didnt know.

wow, this is the best find ever.

I have gone down countless times reviving people. This will help a lot because I always have my M&S.

Thanks dude. [brains] for you.

:facepalm:

This has been possible/common knowledge since nacht un toten... You play that one?...

New players are not slayers ...

Funny thing is i've been playing pretty religiously since i completed WaW campaign and I had no idea until just before CotD came out.

[brains] 's for putting it to the attention of those who didn't know.

"what, this guy is shooting while reviving me, he must be hacking!"

Funny thing is i've been playing pretty religiously since i completed WaW campaign and I had no idea until just before CotD came out.

[brains] 's for putting it to the attention of those who didn't know.

"what, this guy is shooting while reviving me, he must be hacking!"

Pretty much the same as me. i have been playing ever since the first map 2 years ago and i only found out about 3-5 months ago. does come in handy however if you look too far away from the person you are reviving you will stop reviving them. best with thundergun cause it doesnt matter where you aim