Ascension space-tech discovered!

Hours of research have finally allowed me to find basically the exact implied tech used in ascension, to get the monkeys to space.

This copied from my latest update to my Ascension Analysis topic, and I wanted to put it here so more people will know.

The lunar landers on Ascension are very similar to the American Lunar Module we used. But I believe I have found something more closely related to it; the LK Lander.

Now as you can see the LK is much smaller than the LM. This is becuase the N1 rocket which was suppossed to take it to the moon, had a much smaller payload than the Saturn V. The LK was suppossed to be used to beat us to the moon, but all the rockets were unsuccessful so it never got a chance. And the LK could only hold 1 man, or as I would think in Ascension, 3-5 monkeys. Perhaps the most interesting thing I found was the spacecraft it would dock with after launching back from the moon. The LOK. Here is a picture of it:

Look familiar? You may have not noticed it but this looks just like the crashed spacecraft wrecks lying around Ascension. Which makes me think I have just discovered they're space travel technology. And on Ascension they're solution is to use a special Soyuz rocket with a large payload to carry this spacecraft, perhaps shrunken even more for the monkey's small stature. So all of this put together, seems like a solid theory of how they got to the moon, except in the game it worked unlike in reality.

So basically here's a summary, all of this was made in real life by the Soviets to beat us to the moon. Except the N1 rocket always failed so these crafts never got a chance.

So on Ascension, they base the landers off of this and if around the map some of the wrecks look like the LOK.

So what would happen is they would take a Soyuz, an incredibly reliable rocket system, and design it a special fairing designed to carry these crafts. I believe that they designed them even smaller since it's monkeys they are sending. Then they used the same crafts with slightly different design and it works. And they also changed it because it is a game, and likely most of this wouldn't work in real life since it already didn't.

So that's really all for this I just wanted to share since I thought this was pretty big.

Here's my AA topic for any other questions about Ascension: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12103

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hours of research have finally allowed me to find basically the exact implied tech used in ascension, to get the monkeys to space.

This copied from my latest update to my Ascension Analysis topic, and I wanted to put it here so more people will know.

The lunar landers on Ascension are very similar to the American Lunar Module we used. But I believe I have found something more closely related to it; the LK Lander.

Now as you can see the LK is much smaller than the LM. This is becuase the N1 rocket which was suppossed to take it to the moon, had a much smaller payload than the Saturn V. The LK was suppossed to be used to beat us to the moon, but all the rockets were unsuccessful so it never got a chance. And the LK could only hold 1 man, or as I would think in Ascension, 3-5 monkeys. Perhaps the most interesting thing I found was the spacecraft it would dock with after launching back from the moon. The LOK. Here is a picture of it:

Look familiar? You may have not noticed it but this looks just like the crashed spacecraft wrecks lying around Ascension. Which makes me think I have just discovered they're space travel technology. And on Ascension they're solution is to use a special Soyuz rocket with a large payload to carry this spacecraft, perhaps shrunken even more for the monkey's small stature. So all of this put together, seems like a solid theory of how they got to the moon, except in the game it worked unlike in reality.

So basically here's a summary, all of this was made in real life by the Soviets to beat us to the moon. Except the N1 rocket always failed so these crafts never got a chance.

So on Ascension, they base the landers off of this and if around the map some of the wrecks look like the LOK.

So what would happen is they would take a Soyuz, an incredibly reliable rocket system, and design it a special fairing designed to carry these crafts. I believe that they designed them even smaller since it's monkeys they are sending. Then they used the same crafts with slightly different design and it works. And they also changed it because it is a game, and likely most of this wouldn't work in real life since it already didn't.

So that's really all for this I just wanted to share since I thought this was pretty big.

Here's my AA topic for any other questions about Ascension: http://www.callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12103

how could monkeys survive such a crash landing

• 3 weeks later...

Are they not technically dead? I mean since they are zombie monkeys and all??

they should have died from braiin damage unless they hav no brains

Have you ever played Ascension? During a monkey round, spacecraft-things crash. These 'things'(whatever they are) release multiple monkeys which later on go and attack bought perk machines and people. I can only imagine that they came not from land, but from somewhere in space. But, who knows. THUS, how would they be able to survive the crash that brought them into the map? This is all in my opinion.

Overview: They are already surviving the crashes that bring them into the map. They were already zombies before they crashed. Zombies are/can(BE) more powerful than people.

Not sure if I wrote this idea right, however, they survived the crash and that is that. It's a fictional game, with fictional ideas. Get over it.

Are they not technically dead? I mean since they are zombie monkeys and all??

they should have died from braiin damage unless they hav no brains

Have you ever played Ascension? During a monkey round, spacecraft-things crash. These 'things'(whatever they are) release multiple monkeys which later on go and attack bought perk machines and people. I can only imagine that they came not from land, but from somewhere in space. But, who knows. THUS, how would they be able to survive the crash that brought them into the map? This is all in my opinion.

Overview: They are already surviving the crashes that bring them into the map. They were already zombies before they crashed. Zombies are/can(BE) more powerful than people.

Not sure if I wrote this idea right, however, they survived the crash and that is that. It's a fictional game, with fictional ideas. Get over it.

Well, surviving a fall from thousands of miles from the atmoshpere would literally incerate any organism. Now being a game, they based it off of this since exact copy wouldn't really work in terms of conveniance. The monkeys are dead anyways from the 115 so it wouldn't affect them. And landing on the moon the lander rockets counter act the gravity of the moon to slow the landing. But ya it's a game so it's not going to be realistic.