Map Pack 3 Proof?

Dbz0325

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted this also in another post but its also usefull here:

Hi guys,

it really good be legit. at least a part of it. look at this link from nextgenupdate

http://www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/cal ... -info.html

don't know how true it is but is really seems plausible. don't flame me if you know it's fake or have a different opinion.

ALSO: I'M VERY SORRY IF THIS HAS BEEN POSTED BEFORE

TEXT FROM SITE:

So you guys remember this right:

Leaked Information Concerning Escalation:

Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare... this is Escalation Call of the Dead

MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom? THIS WASN'T INCLUDED IN ESCALATION

MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town.. this is Escalation StockPile

MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel.. this is Escalation Hotel

MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo..this is Escalation Zoo

MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil.. this is Escalation Convoy

Then we got leaked Info on Map Pack 3:

Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo) There is a map in the leaked Image called Silo

MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist..

MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase) I Think this is Hanger 18

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. (Salvage)

MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)

MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

NOTE THAT THERE IS NO ZOMBIE MAP FOR MAP PACK 3 BUT 2 Zombie MAPS FOR MAP PACK 2. TEMPLE OF DOOM COULD POSSIBLY BE ON MP3

theyre are 3 things i noticed:

1 zombie_temple was never on DLC 2. so just like the guy says, it might me in the next DLC.

2 The're is a map called ARE 51 with the text "this map does not exist" as a quote, just like all the other maps have there own.

Offcourse everybody thinks that AREA51 is a zombie map, cause everybody wants it to be (including me). but it has MPUI_ in front of it. wich means it will be a multiplayer map and not a zombie map.

3 The map pack name will end in a 'N' (duh!)

so let me know what you think

ok now i am sure that this is 100% a fake. here is why if u are asking why: today (well yesterday i am nocturnal some times) was Tuesday all of the black ops map packs have been officially confirmed on a Tuesday. there is only 2 weeks left till the map pack was supposed to come out. if this was real Treyarch would be hyping it by now. put out a mutiplayer trailer around today (again yesterday) than put out a zombie trailer next week. and than have one more video in the middle of the week to sum it all up.

we have not seen any videos and nothing has been confirmed by Treyarch yet. so i am thinking that this is fake because there was no video or any type of confirmation today. and because they confirm all the map packs confirmed on Tuesday and next Tuesday is the 21st and 1 week for hype is not a enough. but hey knowing Treyarch u can never be 100% sure of any thing.

ok now i am sure that this is 100% a fake. here is why if u are asking why: today (well yesterday i am nocturnal some times) was Tuesday all of the black ops map packs have been officially confirmed on a Tuesday. there is only 2 weeks left till the map pack was supposed to come out. if this was real Treyarch would be hyping it by now. put out a mutiplayer trailer around today (again yesterday) than put out a zombie trailer next week. and than have one more video in the middle of the week to sum it all up.

we have not seen any videos and nothing has been confirmed by Treyarch yet. so i am thinking that this is fake because there was no video or any type of confirmation today. and because they confirm all the map packs confirmed on Tuesday and next Tuesday is the 21st and 1 week for hype is not a enough. but hey knowing Treyarch u can never be 100% sure of any thing.

Dude, there have been 2 map packs. There doesn't have to be patterns.

no no zombieofthedead u miss understand let me reword it. now it says the map pack is set to come out June 28th right ? well today is the 15th. Treyarch like any video game company needs MORE THAN 13 DAYS to hype a map pack. i am NOT saying that all the map packs need to be apart 3 months and come out in the first week of the month. and i am NOT saying any of the maps/poster are fake. i am just saying that they need more time to hype the map pack so more people know about it remember not every single black ops player checks the forums.

but the maps do look pretty real. i agree with what Johnson said. some idiot saw a J and put down June. so what i am saying is the maps/poster look real/beast but they got release date wrong. so i would say that new date would be July 28th ? i dont know. but the zombie map looks good. well as good as a blurry pic can that is.

Hvn2ulPi7zY

It has no PSN logo. I don't care if it's coming 1 month earlier to XBL, it should still have the logo on it.

If you look at this, which is the official Escalation promo, there was no PSN logo.

Microsoft are really pointless!

They pay to make something exclusive for a month, but XBL only has just over 30 million users.