Map Pack 3 Proof?

Dbz0325

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THE THING ABOUT THESE SITES ARE :*

IT SAYS UN-OFFICIAL FORUM..... (POSSIBLY FAKE)

ALSO HERE IS THE EXACT PICTURE FROM THE WEBSITE LINK :

SORRY FOR SUCH A LARGE PHOTO, BUT THAT IS THE BEST I CAN GET.......

*MY CAPS LOCK IS BROKEN :L SORRY.......

**ITS IN THE SAME STYLE AS ESCALATION, AND I DON'T THINK TREYARCH WOULD REUSE THE SAME LAYOUT.... ***

***WELL THEY MIGHT****

****OR THEY MIGHT NOT, WHO KNOWS.... *****

*****I'M ADDICTED TO THESE (*)

• Administrators

It could be real, I mean the site says June 28th, which is a Tuesday (CoD love's Tuesdays) but I've never heard of them to release anything at the end of the month, usually the beginning.

• Administrators

It's quite convincing, and it looks like it's been taken by a mobile phone from a Computer screen, so maybe someone somehow hacked someone in 3arc's email or something?

Just me speculating...

Or they just created it and took a pic w/ their phone

hmmmmmmmmm i dont know about this. i mean the poster looks pretty real. BUT June 28th ? i mean come on escalation came out in the first week of May. a month and a half between DLC releases ? i mean i know Activision is greedy and all but a month and a half ??????? i mean like come on. maybe this is there way of getting a DLC 4 out. but i mean still A MONTH AND A HALF ? (or almost 2 months i guess) also for the life of me i can not read the zombie part. all i can make out is the word zombie and what looks like a weird symbol thingy. if some one can tell what the the other words are or post a better pic (if there is 1 that is) i would really appreciate that.

thanks for reading all.

Perhaps it is an early version of the poster? So maybe that would be why it says June 28th?

I sincerely hope the new zombie map's name won't be "Zombies."

Looking at the "Zombies" map's picture, I can see some blurry palm trees and a beach.

Apparently, Hanger 18 was the largest building in Area 51.

It's still the most famous.

Interesting...

Also, Escalation was due to be released for the PS3 on June 2nd, I think... just like the PC.

Unfortunately, the hackers attacked PSN.

Perhaps Sony wasn't prepared for the expected heavy traffic that would come from Escalation as they just rebuilt the network, perhaps they needed some more time to perfect and tweak it.

They then convinced Activision to postpone it to June 10th.

I managed to deduce some of the captions.

"Invade Hanger 18"

"Attack at the Drive-In"

Whether it is real or not, by seeing the background of the zombie map it looks like it is in a jungle. There seems to be someone holding an m16 and there also seems to be a big temple ruin. Maybe all this speculation of a temple map was right, but that is just me.

kthxbai