Verrückt in Real?

I think I found the Wittenau Sanatorium - also known as the "Wittenauer Heilstätten" - on Google Maps.

>> Link

A bit more information:

The "Wittenauer Heilstätten" was also a part of "Aktion T4" (Action T4)...

The Nazis killed "lebensunwerte" (Life unworthy of life) people in these "Heilstätten" (a special Hospital), but of course they didn't tell the public so.

They only said that they "help" their "patients" in these "Heilstätten", but most of these "patients" were killed by the "Totenkopf-SS"; This means they are not so different from concentration camps.

I'm sorry for using some german words, but I really don't know english words for them.

+ Sorry for my sometimes terrible english :D .

WOW..... NOW ALL YOU CAN DO KNOW IS FIND THE DER REISE FACTORY, AND SHI NO NUMA AND NACHT!

OH AND GREAT START TO THE CODZ COMMUNITY, WELCOME!

YOU HAVE ALREADY CRACKED SOME UN SOLVED THING- I WRECKON *

* AND MY CAPS LOCK IS broken.....

• Administrators

we already found der riese, and there was never a factory, it was an uderground base but then by the end of the war the germans took all there technology, all is left is tunnels ........ and the Fly Trap :o

Regards Yellow-card8

So you aren't aware that DR was once a weapons factory?

• Administrators

Waffe is German for weapon. Wunder is Wonder. Wonderweapon.

And sorry to piss on everyone's chips, but Wittenau got found ages ago, so did Der Riese. Or at least the general location is known for der riese.

Exactly, that's why I don't understand the making of this thread

• Administrators

I know! The 'search' button does exactly what it says on the tin!

I'm sure he meant good, but research like NDU or SNN, not something that has the location on the start of the game. And I might have found SNN, check my second link in sig (time and location one) and reply, I want to nkow your thoughts

• 9 years later...
  • Moderators
3 minutes ago, Tyler Wright said:

I checked the google maps on your link and it sent me to Orienburger Str. 285.Also to back me up, if you look closely you can see the exact same water fountain as on Verrukt so my speculation leads me to that Orienburger Str. 285 is the wright place to look if you're trying to look for Verrukt

That looks like the place! Where do you see the fountain exactly?