Last Stand/Second Chance? Gone.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Stand has always been one of my favourite perks. In real life people don't necessarily die once shot, they can be injured. It gives the game a bit of a more realistic feel to it.

When i shoot you in the chest with a sniper and you fall into last stand,

its not very realistic

IMO

Last Stand has always been one of my favourite perks. In real life people don't necessarily die once shot, they can be injured. It gives the game a bit of a more realistic feel to it.

its not very realistic

IMO

Well they could've changed it to where it wouldn't affect snipers.

its not very realistic

IMO

Or you go into last chance, but cant shoot, you just have to sit there and spec tate till you bleed to death because if you get hit with a sniper you arent shooting back ;)

its not very realistic

IMO

Or you go into last chance, but cant shoot, you just have to sit there and spec tate till you bleed to death because if you get hit with a sniper you arent shooting back ;)

TBH... that would suck. Lets just leave it as hes dead.

• 4 weeks later...

AGREEDD, OMA, commando, second chance,danger close, all pissed me off, honestly i think they should have the Black Ops perks without second chance, tweak them a bit, cause when i played MW2 ALL the good perks was the 1st one, it has everything sleight of hand, marathon,Bling, and others except OMA, second and third perk all sucked only good ones from second were stopping power and cold-blooded, only good from 3rd was commando, like really sit rep i never really use, ninja? its not like people are gonna have their tv's blasting in order to hear you, scrambler gives your position away or at least notify that your near, also the equipment stuff in MW2 a claymore replaced your grenade but in BO you had claymore and grenade/semtex and so on hope they have this type of variety, i felt like MW2 i was limited with my perks

This is still why I hate IW. Instead of fixing broken, redone game mechanics, they just put saftey tape over the edges and call it fixed. It's like those douches in Wal-Mart that have their kid on a baby leash instead of just hitting your kid in the head and teaching them to listen.

This is still why I hate IW. Instead of fixing broken, redone game mechanics, they just put saftey tape over the edges and call it fixed. It's like those douches in Wal-Mart that have their kid on a baby leash instead of just hitting your kid in the head and teaching them to listen.

Smartest comment i've seen on this thread