Xbox or Playstation

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, commenting on ur recent posts, i decided to comment on this one too. If i was you i would get both. Or,, To save money choose it on what ever one you want, and try and win MW3 on either PS3 OR X-BOX.

I'm coming up with loads of crazy shit today ... :lol:

Get the 360 version, if you can. it will have the better support, less lag, map pack early and there will be more players online.

then once the contract is up for the xbox-activision i would get black ops 2 (whaever it will be called) for the ps3 as hopefully, there will be more support , maps will come at the same time and overall the experience will get better, and what it should be since the ps3 could take more , and would be better with a pc port, rather than a xbox port.

As for this generation though, COD will always be Dev'd for the Xbox, so Black Ops 2 would most likely still be better on 360.

Also, I have high expectations that the contract will be renewed. because, even if the maps come a month late, everyone on the PS3 still buys the maps anyways, so it isn't like they are losing money. They make the PS3 money PLUS the Money Microsoft payed for exclusivity.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...