ideas for final zombie map

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im sure the mods will move this to the appropriate forum soon enough, it's quite obvious it belongs in the MP3 forum. But anywho, I doubt the next map will be the final map. Seems like they got too good of a thing going here to end it on Black Ops.

If it does come to an end on Black Ops (which I doubt it will) it will probably not be Der Riese. All the guys that bought the hardened version of Black Ops would be pissed if thats the case.

If it does come to an end on Black Ops (which I doubt it will) it will probably not be Der Riese. All the guys that bought the hardened version of Black Ops would be pissed if thats the case.

it would be a different map /w all sorts of things floating(rocks, shattered glass, bodies, etc.) also at, say round 20 sam would appear and youd have to try and kill her

As the cotd acheivement "send the crew to paradise" suggests, and the loading screen leaves on the top right corner, id say a SNN type area, u no foresty, jungly,tropical place. Id love for the thunder gun to return and maybe even add the gersch device, monkey bombs, and a new wonder weapon(maybe a replacement for the ray as we have never had one and there seems to loads of different types od OTHER wonder weapons example: thunder gun, wonderwaffe, winter's howl, vr-11)

Ok so i been keepin up wit all this . Now I was Watchin Ancient Aliens on my netfilx i suguest u guys watch it. it was the episode about alien techonolgy. in this episode they went into nazi techonolgy and also mention the vrill society in connection to hitler. it goes on to show how the vrill society Harnessed this new type of power. now they show sumthing but i forgot the name, but it looked juss like the golden rod. it was said they got it from a temple of the gods in India, and the gods in india used this power source back in the day. now i was thinkin Could the next map Be That TEMPLE, idk if the trees in the loadinscreen are those that grow in India........mabe . also the vrill was said to have contacted a "mothership" and were takin off earth, sort of like what happens when u get the golden rod . it was said they helped hitler build a vrill powered nazi spaceship. and they help hitler reach the moon in 1942 where he made a underground base on the moon .also after the war and the nazi were defeted the virll packed all there stuff in a underground vault in antartica...call of the dead?. Food for thought u do the dishes.

Ok so i been keepin up wit all this . Now I was Watchin Ancient Aliens on my netfilx i suguest u guys watch it. it was the episode about alien techonolgy. in this episode they went into nazi techonolgy and also mention the vrill society in connection to hitler. it goes on to show how the vrill society Harnessed this new type of power. now they show sumthing but i forgot the name, but it looked juss like the golden rod. it was said they got it from a temple of the gods in India, and the gods in india used this power source back in the day. now i was thinkin Could the next map Be That TEMPLE, idk if the trees in the loadinscreen are those that grow in India........mabe . also the vrill was said to have contacted a "mothership" and were takin off earth, sort of like what happens when u get the golden rod . it was said they helped hitler build a vrill powered nazi spaceship. and they help hitler reach the moon in 1942 where he made a underground base on the moon .also after the war and the nazi were defeted the virll packed all there stuff in a underground vault in antartica...call of the dead?. Food for thought u do the dishes.

go watch my thread with the COTD easter egg video NOW

Wait ..What..Were???...ANd ...WHY.

Wait ..What..Were???...ANd ...WHY.

Richofen: i need you to retrieve a vital component it is a big shteel(?) golden rod

THATS why

What... the...

I'm sure that Hitler would have harnessed the power of the "vrill" to destroy his enemies as he was becoming more reckless and aggressive towards the end.

What... the...

I'm sure that Hitler would have harnessed the power of the "vrill" to destroy his enemies as he was becoming more reckless and aggressive towards the end.

ok now were talking wolfenstien

ok so the last map is Shangri-la

a quick wiki of it.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shangri-La

intresting info!!!!

also If u look under Location it says India

Dont like to toot my own horn but the info is all there,i also love how the storys Being made. most is ancient mythology, most people dont even kno the storyline ,which is sad, butits that much better for those who kno . start digging. i think this wiki page can help alot. good info. might tie into the map somehow

ok so the last map is Shangri-la

a quick wiki of it

[urlhttp]

intresting info!!!!

also If u look under Location it says India

Dont like to toot my own horn but the info is all there,i also love how the storys Being made. most is ancient mythology, most people dont even kno the storyline ,which is sad, butits that much better for those who kno . start digging. i think this wiki page can help alot. good info. might tie into the map somehow

Just got to say.. with the rate they're going this might not be the last map.