Call of the Dead, Shoot Everything Easter Egg?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm just going to copy what i wrote on another thread

i have been wondering about this so thought i would have a look into it, i did a search on google for Boreal and Austral Calendar and had a look around it led me to looking at the Abysmal Calendar the reason i say this is that it mentions Aether as the center and has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air which each have four symbols (like the four squares which each have symbols in on the map near the heroes with the moon being Aether at the center)

Taurus ~ Earth

Leo ~ Fire

Libra ~ Aether

the Eagle ~ Water

Aquarius ~ Air

has the four elements around it Earth, Fire, Water and Air

That just might be a tip to the "Shoot Everything" easter egg!

we've got the water, the icy water.

We've got Fire, the Hades(PaPed Olympia)

still not sure about the other stuff... maybe Earth is when you shoot george, the ground shakes...maybe it opens something for x amount of seconds?

and air... we had that with the thundergun, but we don't anymore....

any ideas?

Perhaps there are more barrels like the ones you pointed out? Maybe near the places depicted in the 4 pictures? Try shooting the barrels w/ The Wunderwaffe. And if that doesnt work, try shooting them w/ The Wunderwaffe whilst having Zombie Vision.

Give me credit if it works ;)

• 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...