*PICS* George & Krauss Refibrilator+Ice Dagger+Yellow Lights

(Pics at bottom)

Shooting George with Krauss Refibrillator When he’s Down

1st time poster here.

Basis of my statement:

Jimmy Zelinski (Treyarch Creative Lead/Zombies) "Shoot everything, with a lot of different guns"

Several Ideas:

1. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator right after killing George

2. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator when George lies down after you kill him.

3. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator when he starts to walk away after being killed. Sometimes he walks to a different part of the map to dissapear under the water. I am not certain but I am under the impression that the location you kill George in, also determines where he goes after he is killed.

4. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator after he is shot with the VRIL in the water to make him leave the map for the round.

5. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator when he is in “rage mode” Inside and outside of the water

6. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator when he is in “calm mode” Inside and outside of the water

7. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator when he is blinking rapidly and almost dead In water and out of the water

8. Shoot George with the Wunderwaff while he is in the water/Out of the water

9. Shoot George with the Krauss Refibrillator after killing him in basically the same location you would do the Golden Rod step of the Easter egg when the human “gets raptured” into the green light inside the lighthouse.

10. Shoot George in the head with the Krauss Refibrillator

11. Shoot George with some combination of the available wonder weapons on the map, either in water or out of the water.

12. Shooting water with the Wonderwaffle with George in water or zombies in water

Important Note:

I realize that a player can possess the Krauss Refibrillator either with the sickle or without out it. I don’t know if that would present a problem in terms of doubling the possibilities of the above ideas. I doubt it would, but one never knows.

The “Ice Dagger Symbol”

Theory - All 4 players shoot ice dagger at same time with specific guns and throw possibly Matryoshka dolls or the Krauss Refib

Basis of theory: The "Shoot everything" statement and to me the ice dagger looks like the "Revive Knives" that the Krauss Refib shoots out to revive downed players.

1. Perhaps you need all 4 players to shoot the ice dagger at the same time while all 4 players have a wonder weapon – VRIL, Scavenger, and either 2 Ray Guns and Matyrouska dolls or 1 ray gun and the Wunderwaff and or Death Machine

2. All 4 players shoot ice dagger at same time with specific guns and Matryoshka Dolls

3. All 4 players shoot ice dagger at same time with specific guns and Matryoshka dolls after using the VRIL to turn a zombie to a human, assuming the human is able to run to the Dagger

4. All 4 players shoot ice dagger at same time with specific guns and Matryoshka dolls after killing George

5. All 4 players shoot ice dagger at same time with specific guns and Matryoshka dolls

Note: I have personally heard the ice dagger symbol make noice upon being shot.

Call of the Dead Easter Egg Compared to Ascension Easter Egg.

Several of my ideas stem from what tasks Treyarch wants you to complete to finish the egg.

1. Find an object to shoot at (the glowing orb on the ground near the claymore in Ascension- the Ice Dagger Symbol in Call of the Dead.

2. Use some combination of the available wonder weapons and the dolls (In ascension you need to shoot the orb with specific guns and within a certain amount of time, maybe the ice dagger is the same concept)

3. Have specific guns that are NOT the wonder guns.

4. Have teamwork – (Needed teamwork during the monkey rounds in Ascension to complete the Egg and needed at least 2 players to complete the last step shooting at the orb.)

5. Have an event that occurs only at specific point in the game (during the monkey rounds was the ONLY time the team could attempt to complete that step of the EE by pressing the buttons near the perk machines). Perhaps this event in COTD is after George is dead or after George leaves for the round while shooting the water with the VRIL or maybe only after shooting the mysterious cube off the side of the ship with the scavenger or only after all the destroyable boxes have been destroyed.

My ideas on the Mysterious Small Cube

I wanna say yes here but I will just go with probably. Unfortunately I really don’t have any good ideas on what to do with this cube other than everyone having a sniper rifle and shooting at it.

I feel like the number of ways a player can interact with a cube, 40 miles off the side of the ship, floating above the ocean, is limited.

But I feel like that has to do something. If I find out that cube does nothing. Im gonna really hold someone at Treyarch hostage until a written answer is presented to everyone as to why they put things on the zombie maps to interact with that ultimately do nothing but make you wanna break the disc and throw a controller.

And on that note, that is what the 7 fuse boxes on Kino do and that is the last step in the Ascension Easter Egg, its breaking your disc and hurling your controller at the wall like your Nolan Ryan in the playoffs.

The 3 Electrical Fuse Boxes

Maybe. I doubt it though. Especially after wasting my time with the 7 on Kino Der Toten.

1. Must be hit in a specific order

2. Must be hit within a given time frame after a certain event occurs on the map – anything from a strange noise or the lightning from the pack a punch machine moving or maybe you hit them after George has been killed.

3. A combination of both

Secret ice slide underneath Lighthouse

Just no.

The Destroyable Boxes in Back of Ship

Probably not.

Blinking Orange red light Near Stamina-up

It’s a decent possibility.

This could be the event that occurs only at a specific time during the map. (Again, similar to the hitting of the 4 buttons during the monkey rounds in ascension or perhaps all 4 players need to shoot the rock near the orange red light with a specific combination of guns, much like shooting the glowing orb on the floor in Ascension)

Green light and blinking yellow lights

possible.

There is a way to simultaneously get the Green light on and also have the 4 yellow Morse code lights blinking on and off in 4 different locations around the map. I have only had this occur twice and I am not sure what I did to achieve this. I firmly do not believe this was a glitch. I think it has more to do with hitting the foghorns before the radios and then once again after the radios or completing the dials to the lighthouse before giving them the vodka but that is just my guess. Also note that I think it goes away once you set the ship controls to 1 and 3 and turn the wheel to 5 o’clock.

See the bottom of this page for pictures of the yellow lights and the green light all being on at the same time. I am simply showing that it is possible to have these lights on right before you get the Golden Rod. Maybe that means nothing, idonno.

Please, children, do not flame,

For, you are not old enough

To legally buy this game

Please, children, use grammar.

For without it, you’re an idiot, your words have no power

Ayo I’llz be bizack on dis wbsite n like 30 minz to half an hour

Yo, keep hope alive, You ARE somebody, peace out.

The End

(OOOG) NYG

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about shooting him after he is killed, while In/out of the water?

Also, I did get a chance to transfer the pictures from my cell phone to my computer. I have 7 pictures of the Green light and the small yellow Morse code lights blinking simultaneously with the yellow ones blinking on and off in 4 different locations around the map. Maybe it is normal for that to happen, but I don't think it happened everytime i did the EE.

So unless I can upload pictures to the site directly from my computer, could one of you give me your email address so you can post the pictures

I'd rather not get photobucket. Don't know what that is. Don't really care what that is. Please don't tell me what that is.

What about shooting him after he is killed, while In/out of the water?

Also, I did get a chance to transfer the pictures from my cell phone to my computer. I have 7 pictures of the Green light and the small yellow Morse code lights blinking simultaneously with the yellow ones blinking on and off in 4 different locations around the map. Maybe it is normal for that to happen, but I don't think it happened everytime i did the EE.

So unless I can upload pictures to the site directly from my computer, could one of you give me your email address so you can post the pictures

I'd rather not get photobucket. Don't know what that is. Don't really care what that is. Please don't tell me what that is.

I'll PM you my email address if you'd like me to upload the pictures for you.

This is a pic of one of the blinking lights over the lighthouse, It also clearly shows I am not playing in single player mode. HOWEVER. after closer observation, I realized this top picture of the yellow light over the lighthouse is from a different game I played. The reason I stopped taking pictures in that game was because I already had all these other pictures to rely on, plus I really did not think I was even going to end up posting them. But there are 4 lights that blink in 4 different spots, while the green light is active. Whether or not that does something, that is a different story. I am just showing that it is POSSIBLE to have them both on at the same time before you finish the EE and get the Golden rod.

What happens when you do the Golden rod step while these yellow lights are blinking you ask?? Someone shot George mid round, 10 zombies behind me, i stopped moving for 1 second because of the lag from hitting George, I get downed, everyone else gets downed, I Nolan Ryan the controller into the wall.

I took these pictures a while ago because I thought it was strange that these yellow lights were flashing on and off. I have only done the EE a couple of times so if these lights are normal than instead of flaming me for not knowing that is a common occurance, it would be cool if the discussion was geared back towards some of the other possibilities I mentioned, ie. the cube, ice dagger, blinking red orange rock, shooting George with the Krauss Refib after he is killed, almost as if you are trying to revive him from being a zombie. I realize it probably will just do nothing but it is worth a try.

I've tried some stuff out with console cheats.

Shooting George with Krauss leads pretty much to nothing. In or out water, while a live or not, while doing down, while respawning, in head or not, nothing happened. He just died after 50 Krauss blades in the head.

He came up again with still with the knifes in the head.

The yellow blink light at staminup, i've shot it with several stuff, Law, Lawton, Hyena, but nothing happened.

The box outside ship. I went there with noclip. Its a 8x4x4 box, standing in 45° angle if you watch from the ship box location. Its empty inside. The texture looks like a developers texture, like a yellowish grey base color with a grid on it.

I've shot it with scavenger about 50-100 times, as well with L115 and D115 a few times. Nothing happened.

This was done before and after the egg.

It's hard to believe they "forgot" to remove this, if it was supposed to be transparent. If it must be there but not visible, it wouldn't be at a "hey I can just slightly see it, on eye's height, where nothing else is around"-location. It must have some function and I'm pretty sure they wanted us to detect that thing.

Fuse: I will just hit them in any game from now on in random order, maybe somewhen something happens. Although, it's hard to believe nobody figured that out yet if there was something to it.

Dagger: Shot with several guns, all boom boom guns, Krauss and so on, but nothing happened. As well behind there is nothing when you noclip thru it.

Whats that with the green and yellow lights? I only got one green when the radios are done, getting constant when the Levers are done. And the pix are not working :(

I'm not trying to repost the same pics to get extra posts...the pics stopped showing up and i reposted this one below and then they all came back. Can you guys see them or am I the only one who can???

PLEASE someone feel free to copy and save these pictures and repost them if they stop being visible to everyone again.

In response to:

"The box outside ship. I went there with noclip. Its a 8x4x4 box, standing in 45° angle if you watch from the ship box location. Its empty inside. The texture looks like a developers texture, like a yellowish grey base color with a grid on it.

I've shot it with scavenger about 50-100 times, as well with L115 and D115 a few times. Nothing happened.

This was done before and after the egg.

It's hard to believe they "forgot" to remove this, if it was supposed to be transparent. If it must be there but not visible, it wouldn't be at a "hey I can just slightly see it, on eye's height, where nothing else is around"-location. It must have some function and I'm pretty sure they wanted us to detect that thing.

I agree. It must have some function and they did want us to find it. I am starting to think it must be shot at a specific time in the map. I too have shot it with many different guns without any real result other than it exploding and coming back together. Maybe you can trap George in there like in Superman.

Has anyone ever tried killing George...like the actual last shot...with the VR11 in the exact spot you are supposed to shoot a zombie to get the Golden Rod? Again, i would guess it does nothing, but maybe instead of sending a human up into the green light you can send George, if you kill him with the VR11 in the botton of the lighthouse with the green light on.

here is that box outside ship

maybe that inspires somebody

this kinda reminds me of the box that was found outside Der Riese. When you teleported, you would go into the box for a few seconds then show up at the mainframe. Only thing is that you can't teleport in this map

maybe you were originally going to be able to.

Just my personal thoughts. Flame accordingly.

Yellow Lights

Can multiple people confirm that the 4 yellow lights ( even though only one is visible in the picture) are all ALWAYS on before you get the Golden Rod. I am pretty sure I have played in games and been at the Golden Rod step…and not seen the yellow lights on at the same time. IMO they usually stop blinking when you turn on the green light.

IMO, if there was a secret Easter Egg, it would not be something one player could do entirely alone and it would definitely involve specific guns.

Why?

Well we could examine past history.

In Der Riese, you needed to have a pack a punched gun to activate the fly trap – but you could do this egg alone.

In Ascension you needed the team for the buttons during Monkey Round, you needed to have specific guns to shoot the black holes with or the egg would not work and in COTD you needed the team for the Vodka (unless playing solo) and you needed the VR11 to turn a zombie into a human to get the Golden Rod.

Could I be wrong? Of course I could. I’m just saying that IMO if there was a “secret Easter egg” it would require a combination of either

Teamwork (either all shooting the same thing, or 2 people shoot the cube and 2 people shoot the ice dagger, or maybe 4 people need to shoot the blinking light near stamina up like it is the equivalent of shooting the Black Hole right before you get the Death Machines. I’m just throwing out an example of what I mean by teamwork)

Specific weapons combination is probably required and we have not figured out what specific weapons we need and what order to shoot the mysterious cube and the ice dagger and the blinking orange light near stamina up or they all do nothing but make us waste our time and we storm Treyarch headquarters like its Omaha beach, except we all have mp5ks, silenced, and we have navy seal ski masks on. Suddenly, I throw a flashbang, a loud burst of white; the captain is screaming GO GO GO!! Gunfire is exchanged from both positions but we rush in anyway, we burst in the door, I dive for cover to me right but Johnson catches 2 in the chest on the way in from one of the employees from Treyarch, and he’s screaming in pain but we keep going. I lift my head above the countertop to see….whoa, sorry, was that outloud? Who the hell is Johnson? lol jk. dictated but not read.