Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well if it isn't going by amount earned by award, just a kill or something you have then the first thing that comes to mind is stabbing a zombie. Other than that, I'm not sure unless you mean just that - the largest amount of points awarded for something. Which, if it's not the box, then I'm not sure...

2x point nuke perhaps?

If it was straightforward, it would have answered my question. There are two different types of answers. There's one, with the large numbers, liking hacking Mule Kick. And the other, with many small points, like killing Zombies.

So then, if I had to guess, I'd guess throwing a Gersch Device on Ascension while Double Points are active while you have the Ballistic Knife out.

130 x 24 x 2 = 6240 points

That's why I asked for specification. Are you looking for a single point gain, or a single "action" such as the above?

If it was straightforward, it would have answered my question. There are two different types of answers. There's one, with the large numbers, liking hacking Mule Kick. And the other, with many small points, like killing Zombies.

So then, if I had to guess, I'd guess throwing a Gersch Device on Ascension while Double Points are active while you have the Ballistic Knife out.

130 x 24 x 2 = 6240 points

That's why I asked for specification. Are you looking for a single point gain, or a single "action" such as the above?

An action.

The Gersch is not correct, as well.

Ok, if she was a young girl in the 1930s-40s that's somewhere to start. However, we have literally no clue whatsoever when moon takes place. Plus since massive amounts of time travel come into play, as well as her being cryogenically frozen, there is no way of determining anything about her age except that she is a child.

So my answer is "trick question".

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...