Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let me put it this way, what happened when Richtofen decided to keep him around and why did Richtofen keep him around? More questions to lead to hints, not questions for brains.

Oh darn I was hoping everyone would still keep answering question to that you gave more hints that completely gives away the answer. :lol:

For my 700th post on this site, when did Nikolai develop his Vodka addiction and become a heavy drinker? This is a trick question, so think hard. The only reason I said it is a trick question is because it would take forever if I didn't tell you at least that much.

Nikolai started to finally respond to Richtofens stimuli but only after he was injected with new serum made primarily from vodka. One thing Nikolai didn't forget is his lust for Vodka and how he murdered his wives. But all he wants now is to survive. He got depressed and drank vodka to solve his problem. :D

I know, it's sad. I've talked to soooo many people about this in while in a discussion about the storyline and no one is answering it as an answer to a TRICK QUESTION! I'll grant 3 more guesses, then I'm giving out the answer.(

Screw it, I'm giving it out. Yes, Nikolai did remember his wives after getting brainwashed but he didn't remember his Vodka addiction. After brainwash he was not addicted and did not have a constant desire for vodka. Richtofen gave him a vodka based serum, and he remembered the old addiction, thus becoming addicted a second time. The first time he got addicted is explained in his bio in WaW.

Thats the 3rd time ive replied with the right answer but someone beat me to it by a minute :x

Im never going to get brains :facepalm:

Nope. ;)

What does Kennedy say about Nixon in the introduction cutscene for Five?

About him?

To him i know he says

Just the storm Dick,sit down.

Or do you mean at the end

Do not pray for easy lives my friends,pray to be a stronger man.

Screw it, I'm giving it out. Yes, Nikolai did remember his wives after getting brainwashed but he didn't remember his Vodka addiction. After brainwash he was not addicted and did not have a constant desire for vodka. Richtofen gave him a vodka based serum, and he remembered the old addiction, thus becoming addicted a second time. The first time he got addicted is explained in his bio in WaW.

That is basically what I said... I mentioned half of it i should get credit hehe

Nikolai started to finally respond to Richtofens stimuli but only after he was injected with new serum made primarily from vodka. One thing Nikolai didn't forget is his lust for Vodka and how he murdered his wives. But all he wants now is to survive. He got depressed and drank vodka to solve his problem

Yes, you came close, but the trick question was that there were two answers, because he became addicted twice. Once after leaving the front lines, then after getting brainwashed because of the serum. The serum reminded him of the old addiction, thus making him an addict once again.