Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Who is the only character who doesnt acknowledge Quick Revive's taste in Kino?

2. What was the first "new" perk? (Hint: Theres two)

3. Name one similarity in the four characters (Richtofen, Nikolai, Takeo, Dempsey) on WII ONLY.

1: Takeo

2: Flopper and Stamina Up

3: um... They can all buy a AUG off the wall ?

Nope... Two more tries and I'm giving the answer

• 2 weeks later...

Depends... Richtofen has his space-suit model in Ascension and Moon that was never used if that's how you mean. Takeo also had his model modified for Moon. But all of the character's original models came from the W@W campaign.

Dempsey and Nikolai's skins were definitely in the campaign, I dont think I ever saw a Takeo or Richtofen look alike in W@W

Depends... Richtofen has his space-suit model in Ascension and Moon that was never used if that's how you mean. Takeo also had his model modified for Moon. But all of the character's original models came from the W@W campaign.

Dempsey and Nikolai's skins were definitely in the campaign, I dont think I ever saw a Takeo or Richtofen look alike in W@W

Takeos were everywhere. His original skin anyways, without the mustache. They were basically officers. The new one with the mustache is the one in the beginning that puts a cigar in your friends eye.

Richtofen's was Amsel, the guy Dmitri snipes. They look different from each other, but share the same base model.

Since when did the minecart kill zombies? I never knew that... But you have it won if you can tell me what you mean by the water fall and what you must do to have the zombies effected by this trap.

I've had a Napalm on it and it was killed by it when it fell at the end. I'm pretty sure zombies are killed and don't respawn somewhere else because of it.

The waterfall by Mule Kick. There is a hidden brick in the rock in thee middle. Once pushed, a surge of water comes rushing down it, knocking any zombies in the water either over the cliff or just falling over in the water.