Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DONT YOU DIE ON MY THREAD *grabs defibrillator* CLEAR *shocky thingy sounds" ITS ALIVE!!!

ok ya sorry even i will admit that was a really stupid joke but this thread can i not die because... well i kinda like trivia.

so anyway HERE IS YOUR QUESTION CoDz: if i wanted to hack every thing that i can hack on moon besides the perk machines and the Pack-a-Punch machine how many points would it cost me all together ?

BONUS QUESTION: name me all the wonder weapons that Richtofen has invented.

so anyway HERE IS YOUR QUESTION CoDz: if i wanted to hack every thing that i can hack on moon besides the perk machines and the Pack-a-Punch machine how many points would it cost me all together ?

BONUS QUESTION: name me all the wonder weapons that Richtofen has invented.

when you say everything do you mean EVERYTHING or just one of each, like one door, one weapon and so on.

i mean everything combined like every door + every weapon etc etc etc.

oh and i dont mean to be rude kontolefaschris1 but your question has no answer because it is based on opinion. every one has there own opinion on what the 5 best weapons are on Kino so there really is not answer unless they have the same exact opinion as you. which is kinda rare with a lot things in this world.

but if i had to guess the answer to your question i would say:

1. Mustang and Sally

2. Mustang and Sally

3. Mustang and Sally

4. Mustang and Sally

5. Mustang and Sally

at least thats what i think.

i mean everything combined like every door + every weapon etc etc etc.

oh and i dont mean to be rude kontolefaschris1 but your question has no answer because it is based on opinion. every one has there own opinion on what the 5 best weapons are on Kino so there really is not answer unless they have the same exact opinion as you. which is kinda rare with a lot things in this world.

but if i had to guess the answer to your question i would say:

1. Mustang and Sally

2. Mustang and Sally

3. Mustang and Sally

4. Mustang and Sally

5. Mustang and Sally

at least thats what i think.

ok but judging on everyones opinion that ive met these are the answers but since your answer was great ill give you brains

1. Ballistic knife upgraded with bowie knife Revives players in a second when theyer shot

2. Crossbow upgraded becasue its like having monkeybombs same duration and extra monkeys

3.Thundergun upgraded extra ammo and kill 300 zombies in a second to reach dwoned ones

4. Hk21 beacsue of its strength and extra ammo when upgraded

5. Bowie knife it kill dogs from round 10-30 with 2 knifes