Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You forgot meteor and powererd golden rod

What Are All The Items That Can Be In Your Inventory On Moon?

Hacker

P.E.S.

Wire, Golden Rod

Audio Reels

What Are All The Items That Can Be In Your Inventory On Moon?

Hey the trivia game started back up again.

1. Cable

2.Audio Reel

3.Golden rod

Finish This Quote:

"Just because i can't see, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. *Smack* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

*Smacks Richtofen*

"Now Get your finger outta mine!"

Oh, Richtofen, when will you stop acting so fruity? :lol:

EDIT: Next :?: . What was the first thing that Richtofen sucessfully teleported?

Fluffy?

Finish This Quote:

"Just because i can't see, doesn't mean I can't kick your ass. *Smack* _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"

*Smacks Richtofen*

EDIT: Next :?: . What was the first thing that Richtofen sucessfully teleported?

Fluffy?

Finish This Quote:

*Smacks Richtofen*

Fluffy is incorrect. The subject was an object.

Finish This Quote:

*Smacks Richtofen*

I don't believe this question was correctly answered, the correct answer is a walnut, i believe :?

Nikolai and Dempsey talk to the players and get drunk in the call of the dead easter egg. they also sing: "oh 99 shots of vodka 99 shots of glee we drink for fun its better than rum! 99 shots vodka for me! 98 shots of vodka 98 bottles of glee we drink for fun it's better than rum! 98 shots of vodka for me!" which has sold over 1150000000 records all over the world!

Finish This Quote:

*Smacks Richtofen*

I don't believe this question was correctly answered, the correct answer is a walnut, i believe :?

CORRECT! The first thing to be sucessfully teleported was a walnut. Bonus points - Why did they use a walnut?

The answer is found in the same Moon radio.

Nikolai and Dempsey talk to the players and get drunk in the call of the dead easter egg. they also sing: "oh 99 shots of vodka 99 shots of glee we drink for fun its better than rum! 99 shots vodka for me! 98 shots of vodka 98 bottles of glee we drink for fun it's better than rum! 98 shots of vodka for me!" which has sold over 1150000000 records all over the world!

Yup! Good job.