Forum trivia game - prize is brains

Ugh. My first guess is mp5k, but that doesn't make sense. My official guess is RPK.

EDIT: I don't think it's in MP, so I revoke that answer. You threw me off with the whole, it's looks and sounds like an assault, which makes me believe it isn't but is similar. I would say AUG but you said it's not noob, and the PaP of AUG has a noobtube, so I might be looking to into that, but that's what I came up with. Still no answer.

How does the Tar 21 look like a RPK XD

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Unless you meant, it's not noob as a defensive thing because everyone thinks the AK74u is, when I agree it isn't. Even though it's posted, I say AK74u

To BlindBusDrivr: Thanks! My answer is AK74u then

I have meet no one that thinks the AUG is noob. It is a 2 shot kill but it's heavy weight and slow reloading time makes up for it. That's why the AUG is balanced. And not noob...like the Famas

OK heres another trivia question, what gun is this?

you can use this gun in Multiplayer and ZOMBIES. It is very light. Many people do not use it. It shoots very fast. The gun color in zombies it black. It sucks.

(whoever guesses it correct FIRST will receve [brains] )

Answers that have been said but are not correct:

Galil.

mp5K

you can use this gun in Multiplayer and ZOMBIES. It is very light. Many people do not use it. It shoots very fast. The gun color in zombies it black. It sucks.

Galil?

Answers that have been said but are not correct:

Galil.

PM63