Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42?

Correct.

Thats... Wrong. No matter how many players there are, there can only be 24 zombies on the map at once.

There can only be 24 zombies in the map at one time. Reserve zombies come in when existing ones are killed.

The maximum number of zombies is 24 for one player.

+6 for each extra player.

For example,

a two player game:

Round 16 * 0.15 = 2.4

2.4 * 30 = 72 zombies

Whoa where did all that math come from? I thought since it was +6 every extra player that would be 18 more for 4 players so it would be 42?

Whoa where did all that math come from? I thought since it was +6 every extra player that would be 18 more for 4 players so it would be 42?

That Number +6 for every player is only used to compute total zombies in that round.

SO like DuckCall00 quoted

Round 16 * 0.15 = 2.4

2.4 * 30(2 players) = 72 zombies

in the same lines..

Round 16 * 0.15 = 2.4

2.4 * 36(for 3 players) = 86.4 ~85 zombies

Round 16 * 0.15 = 2.4

2.4 * 42( for 4 players) = 100.8 ~ 101 zombies

That's why there are always more zombies for each additional player and the least for solo.

I like this game, but the questions are kinda easy. Ask us something about the storyline or something. I would have answered all the questions but somebody always beats me to it lol

Okay in the mission Numbers how many nova cannisters do you have to blow up to start the Thundergun EE?

Who is the Pentagon Thief? JK (inside joke answer see Five Forum)

Anti Earth gets it :lol:

Name the wonder weapon to map (include classics) e.g. PPSH first appeared in Verruckt through Der Riese etc.

Thundergun

Ray Gun

VR11

Scavenger (why not?)

Winter's Howl

Ze Vundavaffe DG-2

Monkey Bomb

Matroyshka Dolls

Gersch Device

Who is the Pentagon Thief? JK (inside joke answer see Five Forum)

Anti Earth gets it :lol:

Name the wonder weapon to map (include classics) e.g. PPSH first appeared in Verruckt through Der Riese etc.

Thundergun

Ray Gun

VR11

Scavenger (why not?)

Winter's Howl

Ze Vundavaffe DG-2

Monkey Bomb

Matroyshka Dolls

Gersch Device

Well...Thundergun--Nacht,Kino and Ascension

Ray gun--Every single map

V-R11--CotD

Scav--CotD

Winters Howl--Verrukt and FIVE

Wunderwaffe--SNN, Der Riese and CotD as a power-drop

Monkey bomb--Nacht,Verrukt,SNN,Der Riese,Kino,FIVE

Matryoshkas--Ascension and CotD

Gersch Device--Ascension

All of these including the classics :P

Crazy how I know that :lol:

I like this game, but the questions are kinda easy. Ask us something about the storyline or something. I would have answered all the questions but somebody always beats me to it lol

Okay in the mission Numbers how many nova cannisters do you have to blow up to start the Thundergun EE?

Six canisters that must be blown up to start the Thundergun EE. I remember that because it was Nova "6" in the canisters.. but it's been since December since I've done that EE lol...it would be cool if the campaign story involved the zombie storyline into it using that particular EE.

Six canisters that must be blown up to start the Thundergun EE. I remember that because it was Nova "6" in the canisters.. but it's been since December since I've done that EE lol...it would be cool if the campaign story involved the zombie storyline into it using that particular EE.

Correct-a-mundo :D